++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

I, Slyen of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a ten man tactical squad and five man assault squad on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Warsmith of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Squads of 5 Veterans and a Master armed with a powerfist and stormbolter on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Mr. Millar of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 20 Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

To be honest, this a fairly huge challenge for me given time constraints, but it's about time i painted the buggers. This doesn't include basing as still haven't decided a theme yet. Heck, even if i don't finish them then at least ill be close. now i better get base-coating these guys. Wish me luck, by the emperor I'll need it.

See my WIP thread for pics ;) .

Edit: Ill be honest, kinda cheating at this point but i have removed the chapter master from the vow as i have scrapped the model :D

I, Kid Famous, The Punch of the works in progress forum vow on the honour of my Human Reproductive organs, to paint and present at least 15 WOLF GAURD TERMINATORS, 1 RUNE PRIEST, 1 LOGAN GRIMNAR on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Hemal of the Legio B&C, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a single painted member of the Legio on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Ok, not very ambitious, but given my only fully painted models in the past year were my two entries for GD 2009, its a big ask!!

I, Eripu of the Chaos Ascendant forum, vow on the honour of the Black Legion to paint and present at least one Chaos Space Marine Squad (10 models) on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Primarch Addonexus of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Death Dragons Chapter to paint and present at least 1 HQ and 2 Troops on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Blecter of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Terminators, one 10 man strong Tactical Squad, a Captain and one Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, CarbonCopy of the Iron Hands, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Terminator Librarian and four Gun Servitors to a high standard on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Originally I had planned to enter the Terminator Librarian as another Golden Bolter entry. A weakness of the flesh (sinus infection) has required extensive rest over the last few days, preventing my ability to meet that deadline.

I, Arutha of the Crimson Fist, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 10m tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, [brother Richard] of the [black Templar subforum], vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least [One Commander/Marshall figure] on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to replace my dried up paint pots, buy decent paints, spend mindless hours prepping the figure, scraping layers of flesh from my fingers trying to remove minute flash lines that refuse to show until I have had at least fifteen layers of carefully prepared/mixed paints, marvel over just how bad my eyesight has become as I find error after error in the macro pictures I have taken, provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

UPDATE: Today on the Ides of March I declare my vow complete! Click to View from Hall of Honor.

Just the excuse i need to get my arse in gear! count me in! come on you blood angels!.... right oh then.. i pledge 1 moriar conversion, 5 assault termies, 5 assualt marines, 5 death company and a kit bashed corbulo :o... oh and i will throw them on some cool trench bases :P

...Now is that me sorted am i pledged? for the BA subforum :P

Liam

I, Ilmarinen of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least ONE White Scar marine on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Emperor help me...

Archived