You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You know you're a Black Templar when someone mentions the caped crusader and you think of a Sword Brethren model.

You know you're a Black Templar when you buy a copy of Mechanicum or Horus Rising to read about Sigismund.

When Your armor is of the same color as Raven Guard.

And when You do not have a Citadel Paint named after Your chapter.

You know you're a Black templar when you want to be so far removed from the Ultramarines, that if you were offered your own coulor name, you would refuse, because you would feel dirty if it and 'Ultramarine Blue' ever touched or were mixed.

...when You do not have a Citadel Paint named after Your chapter.

...When GW is too afraid to name a paint after your chapter because you will claim it is not pure enough, and proceed to slay the salesperson with your Black SwordTM shouting "Heretic!" until the police arrive...

...When GW is too afraid to name a paint after your chapter because they know Templar players would eventually slay all other players who dared use the holy paint on other models than Templars, thus ending this glorious hobby forever

• 3 weeks later...
When you buy a bucket-load of smurfmarines and spraypaint them flat black and then procede to cut off bolters and replace them with bolt pistol and chainswords while listening to litanies of hate on youtube. Edited by BrotherSargeantDaro

Ah, I understand MOAR!

You know when you are a BT player when you got MOAR chaplins than you can even feild in one game, plus one more on the way.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/EberiousTemplar/DSC07387.jpg

All in need of some TLC.

You know when you are a BT player when you just did a mail order for BT bits online even though you don't actually need any yet.

@firepower, it aint needing a bullet yet(as in this thread) it's got another 9,999 years and a few months to go yet.

I think I have Ten too including Grimmy O.o I've sometimes considered fielding them all in one group and seeing what happens. It's awsome at my local store as they have saturday mega battles which is 750 of whatever it is that saturday, every time HQ's come up I break out about 5 chaplins.

You know you're a Templar when you use your Techmarine as a Sgt!

@firepower, it aint needing a bullet yet(as in this thread) it's got another 9,999 years and a few months to go yet.

I'll go into the warp for a decade. By the time I come out this thread will be officially dead.

You know you're fighting Black Templar when first blood drawn is always a neophyte.

You know your a Templar when in a game against Blood Angels you forsake the objectives to kill Mephiston. Treacherous Blood Angels.

You know your a Templar when you can list the past exploits of your Emperor's Champion and your Chaplain.

You know your a Templar when your dead pile is a heap of unlucky neophytes and one very unlucky sword brethren terminator.

Edited by captainawsm

You know you're a Black Templar when...

You take a eight month break from 40K, come back and read nine pages of a "you know you're a Black Templar" and not get confused once.

You punch your ex-girlfriends friend for being a magician.

You charge 20 Bloodletters, the Chaos player calls you a fool, then there are suddenly no Bloodletters in that spot.

Spending three hours painting a single Neophyte is a short period of time.

All of these are true on my end...

You know you are a Black Templar when..

You feel dirty for painting a filthy xenos miniature even though it is going to be a trophy for an upcoming tournament you are the TO for.

You then pick up the first place trophy you made of a badass dual bolter wielding Space Marine painted in gold Power Armor and feel a little cleansed.

:woot:

• 3 weeks later...

...when you're army costs almost double what it should because you had to buy an insane amount of gw/fw chapter upgrades just to dissociate yourself from smurfs as much as possible.

...when you opponent is charge by a unit of termies with lc's and just removes his unit without bothering.

...when you still shed a tear for the late, great "black ink".

and lately,

...when you take the greatest of pleasure in fielding 3 vindicators just to see those witch abiding heritics cry when you move 12" then get out the blast templates in turn 1.

...when you are given 8 wounds by a huge 'nid bug to your last guy of a 10 man squad...

...and SAVE THEM ALL! (yes really!) ;)

The Emperor does indeed protect!

Edited by Momento Mori