You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

...when you design your own 'original' banner of a black cross on a white background for the 'Dark Crusaders' before you even know Black Templars exist.

... When your land raider crusader, shaken by thunderhammer blows, Charges at it's grey knight terminator assailants in a fit of righteous zeal, causing them to fail their tank shock test and flee the field.

or on that note

...When your empty land raider is assaulted... and wins the combat...

You know you're a Black Templar when...

The Ork player you're against is creeped out by how eager you are to get into melee.

+1

I actually had my mate umm'ing and ahh'ing, over his near green tide(had a couple of kans) over my black tide.

Edited by Eberious

When your idea of close air support is hitting the enemy with your falling drop pods.

When you refer to your ex-girlfriend as a traitor and a heretic... and everyone still knows what you are talking about

Edited by Link2edition

The Ork player you're against is creeped out by how eager you are to get into melee.

In my last game it was a picture - a 4 way clash, one of my rhinos got wrecked so I disembarked near an opponents biker nob uber cheese unit.

2 rounds if combat later I was looking for my next victims.

oh, and he charged me ...

Edited by Harrypotter

On entering warhammer world for a tournament, you stab your large two handed sword into the floor, mutter a vow of devotion to His cause, then bellow a challenge before decapitating the nearest chaotic filth worshippers head!

...when the leader of you chaos marines army is an ammesia stricken Black templar seduced by a Slaaneshi lady. He's called The Dreaming Knight, and whole heartedly believes he's leading a crusade.

That sounds familiar.... Dragon Age Circle of Magi quest perhaps?

Along those lines...

You play Dragon Age and are excited that you can wear Templar armor, but are disappointed when it isn't black.

You like your Warrior to wear the Legion of the Dead armor because it makes him look like a medieval Black Templar.

lol

I had this happen to me the other day.

And when I assaulted him, I ended up killing 15 orks from the mob in the first round due to overwhelming success on the charge, not losing any casualties. (8 dead from actual combat, 7 dead from failed fearless saves)

you know your a black templar when you've tooled up your dreadies purely for close range/assault and nothing else and you giggle when you tie up a horde of orks with each of your dreads rendering the enemy army effectively useless