You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You know your a Templar when you can tell a Titan Commander that you will turn her command room into a charnel house and defeat her guards an dthrow her to the street below and still be alive while they draw their weapons and you just stand there.

You know your a Templar when you start shouting "I have dug my grave in this place, and I will triumph or I will die!" in an argument with your girlfriend.

I can picture my girfriend lighting a flamer while I was still mid-sentence. :P -_- ^_^

You know you are a BT player when you react like this to different colours being used for BT IC/ EC / and models in general.

HERETICS!!!

PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!

*Snatches the Black Sword from his rightly Black and White Champion and lays about with it two handed O.o*

BTW Roesor, +1 lol

You know you're a Templar when your EC gets turned into a spawn by my Daemon Prince and the squad next to him still manages to kill all of my bloodletters.

True story, ask Th!rdeye.. I'm the heretic he plays.

You know you're a Templar when....

-you register and join this forum just to add to this thread. (true)

-you begin to collect another chapter, (DA), buy the models for a 1000 point, do some conversions, then remember a certain event; The Ophidium Gulf put the DA models away, taking off what can be used for Templars. (again, true)

You refuse to playin a 1500 point tournament at your LGS because you are required to bring 250 points of "allies".

Just take 250 points of Black Templars and say they are allies from another crusade. :P

Lol tried that excuse they weren't having it. The idea is to get people to purchase a small bit from another army, I don't particularily care for any other armies in 40k I've only ever played templars, its the only army I own, the only one I ever intend to own, and have no care to do anything otherwise.

You refuse to playin a 1500 point tournament at your LGS because you are required to bring 250 points of "allies".

Just take 250 points of Black Templars and say they are allies from another crusade. :P

Lol tried that excuse they weren't having it.

They can't technically refuse unless there are other stipulations beyond "250pts of Allies" if the force adheres to the FoC.

....your stubborness is comparable to that of Dorn's. ;)

....your stubborness is comparable to that of Dorn's. :)

Haha thanks :D

You're planning on building a thrice blessed throwing area for your dice.

You know you're a black templar when you float your die above burning perfumed inscense while reciting aacnmto, to be sure that they will protect you and kill your enemies.

Or when you have one set of die that reliably rolls high (attack die!) and your zeal die that reliably pass your leadership.

As an Ultramarine (PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!) and other chapter player i think this...is...Awsome!!! And is making me want to convert...I don't even remember how i got onto this thread...*Hears Emperor's voice in head* Edited by Generating Random Name...

As an Ultramarine (PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!) and other chapter player i think this...is...Awsome!!! And is making me want to convert...I don't even remember how i got onto this thread...*Hears Emperor's voice in head*

The Emperor guides His children in mysterious ways. Sometimes it's with a blunt bashing on the snout, other times he has someone else do the bashing. So, you could say the Black Templars are the Emperor's rolled up newspaper.

Edited by Firepower

As an Ultramarine (PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!) and other chapter player i think this...is...Awsome!!! And is making me want to convert...I don't even remember how i got onto this thread...*Hears Emperor's voice in head*

We like you boys in blue just fine. You look good in front of the humans while we Templars do the real work for the Emperor ^_^

..you see Marshal Laeroth make a gunline list and start twitching. B)

Hey! The Emperor is watching and He doesn't appreciate your heretical comments. ;)

I love me some close combat too, that's why I chose Black Templars 10 years ago. :nuke:

Well, our codex does say that "many" are armed for CC (BP/CCW), but primarily Initiates use the holy Bolter.