Jump to content

Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...


Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

Recommended Posts

You could always donate it to a great new home (Elmo appreciation fund) where it would get looked after (and painted) ;)

 

Just saying...

 

And chocochip is becoming a bit repetitive...

Edited by elmo

Nice mate!

 

The energy crackling on the power fist though...I think the "spill" to the top of the fist ( knuckles so to say) is a bit over the top (no pun intended).

 

The fingers might have been enough...just my 0,02€

I love the style of the Terminator. I think the size of the picture is deceiving because at normal size I think the starker contrasts would be minimized. I love the grit on the Deathwing... most I see are so pristine. 

Bro Arkley; Cheers mate

 

Tan; I agree, it's a bit much on this guy now I look at him 20 inches high on my TV :) I'll tone them down before he gets based. Thanks for the input.

 

Prot; I read somewhere years ago that highlights and shading should be exaggerated on reduced scale models, I hope I have got it right as sometimes it does feel a little stark.

 

Dark Rage; yes you do, yes you do ;) I for one can't wait to see more from you.....

I do have four more squads :tongue.:

 

But I might take a break from them and give THk a little love to keep you guys happy :devil:

 

Then I might build a couple of FW Deathstorm Drop Pods that have been sitting in my cupboard for a bit and I can't wait to try them on the tabletop...

 

Then it's definitely back to the DW, they are my main effort this year.

Edited by Brother Stobz

Puss need worry no longer, I have finally :smile.: gotten the bases finished and the dudes mounted. I will take pics tomorrow night and post them forthwith.

Enough with the sad eyes Boots old chap.

Edited by Brother Stobz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.