Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

Seven Days in; three nights getting them all glued and magnetised properly, one undercoat spraying, tonight update pics:

17400918831_3a6e6b27be_b.jpg

Mmmmmm, that's a lot of Lascannon.

Log, Log, Log...

:D

BS

Hey DR, I think that for consistently sake they'll be getting the same treatment as my Vindies back in ETL'12 somewhere deep in the history of this thread.

I'll need some cool and corny titles to write on them, like 'Lion's Vengeance' etc once I get closer to the end.

:D

bs

Saw the three shields first thing I thought was, elmos linebreakers with freehand, got anything like that in mind for these?

Same here... Hopes dashed :(

For a man of your wisdom/experience you've probably used these already, but given the themes I like:

Dumah - the Angel of Silence, Vindication and the Stillness of Death

Jehoel - the Angel of Fire

Kushiel - the Angel of Punishment

Nuriel - the Angel of Hailstorms

They might be more suitable names for the drivers than the vehicles or may be used somewhere else in the Fluff that I haven't got to, but I think I might use them somewhere soon.

Hey DR, I think that for consistently sake they'll be getting the same treatment as my Vindies back in ETL'12 somewhere deep in the history of this thread.

I'll need some cool and corny titles to write on them, like 'Lion's Vengeance' etc once I get closer to the end.

:biggrin.:

bs

Ah a shame, although some nice freehanded names sounds cool I was thinking of doing that on the side panels of the land speeders like how wingman write their callsigns next to their cockpit canopies, although I may run out of names.

I cant seem to remember do you paint your dozer blades metal or green to match the tanks?

DR

Edited by Dark Rage

...Speaking of which, three nights painting Dark Angel Green followed by three nights painting Chainmail (Whatever) and I am closer to more walls of green:

WIP3

17405481900_d9047eacd9_b.jpg

I'm not around from tomorrow until next Tuesday 'coz work reasons, so the next update will be a while after that. I'm sure you'll all survive :wink:

Log, Log, Log...

bs

Edited by Brother Stobz

Three weeks in, mostly away with work but got one night painting black trim, one Nuln washing the whole things, one morning adding preliminary weathering and one morning tidying and detailing.

WIP4:

17739478738_fddd2f00d9_b.jpg

A couple of magnet join fails that needed surgury but all good now.

At this rate they'll be joining the arsenal by the end of the week, BY THE 2015 CODEX DARK ANGELS!!!!!!!!! Here's hoping.

Log, Log, Log...

bs

EDIT: For rumourness

Edited by Brother Stobz