Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

if postal agrees i'll drag Nrth back(if it allowed in the rules) to our line shoot for a round then charge back in.I dont trust Hendrik using Nrth as a shield.he might damage the beard.

so not only do you dare to call an elder wolf a whelp, but now your also reglecting the sacred rule of dibs and shotgun??!!! :D

if postal agrees i'll drag Nrth back(if it allowed in the rules) to our line shoot for a round then charge back in.I dont trust Hendrik using Nrth as a shield.he might damage the beard.

so not only do you dare to call an elder wolf a whelp, but now your also reglecting the sacred rule of dibs and shotgun??!!! :down:

Classic!

Me.

What is this treachery, you're not in our pack. No offense to any, but postal has the reins, he was ready to rock when I disappeared on Sunday in a drunkenly stooper (no surprise there, I'm at the same bar as I type).

Edit: At aa is it appropriate to yell "I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a space wolf!!

Democrawhat? Never heard of it...

Is it a flavour of Tau?

Does it come with ale? Have to ask Chef.

Got a few things to deal with first though...NOW COME HERE!!!!!

It maybe the next great wolf approved syrup energy drink flavor. Coming soon to a Mead hall near u tau flavor energy syrup with so much energy your eyes will shoot ENERGY.

Me.

What is this treachery, you're not in our pack. No offense to any, but postal has the reins, he was ready to rock when I disappeared on Sunday in a drunkenly stooper (no surprise there, I'm at the same bar as I type).

its very appropriate to say that just don't yell it :)

and i guess i am in charge now :down:

Me.

"Oh, ok.... hey, wait a minute!" Felix looks even more drunkenly confused :down: "Lampsss don't tawlk... niece tu-tury Mr. Clean."

He looks down into the abyss of his ale mug and stumbles around some more, Captain Jack Sparrow style.

"I believe I have something of mine... heh, haha, hahaha!"

so not only do you dare to call an elder wolf a whelp, but now your also reglecting the sacred rule of dibs and shotgun??!!! :)

Fine.I'll charge you.Who ever is coming in to assault Hendrik, Skadi, and Forte please leave Hendrik alone,apparently he wants to fight me.What is the "sacred rule"?never heard it as a "sacred rule"only something kids(aka whelps) do when they are immature :P

Me.

its very appropriate to say that just don't yell it :FA:

and i guess i am in charge now :Elite:

Yes. Thats why I said "if its ok with postal" and its on the roster that your 2nd in command...well now in command.Whos second now?

On the AA comment:just make sure your not swaying really bad.That will give Wolves a bad name :HS:

so not only do you dare to call an elder wolf a whelp, but now your also reglecting the sacred rule of dibs and shotgun??!!! ^_^

Fine.I'll charge you.Who ever is coming in to assault Hendrik, Skadi, and Forte please leave Hendrik alone,apparently he wants to fight me.What is the "sacred rule"?never heard it as a "sacred rule"only something kids(aka whelps) do when they are immature ;)

Me.

its very appropriate to say that just don't yell it ;)

and i guess i am in charge now ;)

Yes. Thats why I said "if its ok with postal" and its on the roster that your 2nd in command...well now in command.Whos second now?

On the AA comment:just make sure your not swaying really bad.That will give Wolves a bad name ;)

I wonder if a viking helm would help my case?

so not only do you dare to call an elder wolf a whelp, but now your also reglecting the sacred rule of dibs and shotgun??!!! ^_^

Fine.I'll charge you.Who ever is coming in to assault Hendrik, Skadi, and Forte please leave Hendrik alone,apparently he wants to fight me.What is the "sacred rule"?never heard it as a "sacred rule"only something kids(aka whelps) do when they are immature ;)

Me.

On the AA comment:just make sure your not swaying really bad.That will give Wolves a bad name ;)

I wonder if a viking helm would help my case?

if you trying to get tossed in a loony bin ;)

Me.

According to the rules of succession, second would still pass to me. If you don't believe me, the laws are on the floor in front of me.

According to the rules of succession, second would still pass to me. If you don't believe me, the laws are on the floor in front of me.

How do you figure?

1) your not in our pack

2)nrth named postal successor

in what world would you be next in line to lead this pack?

Archived