DA Dice Commitment Time

Pbenner

Hi,

Adjusted the claws to make them less pointy. Please let me know what you all think. Also, just for fun, made some GotC swords, sorry...

gallery_1851_828_20329.gif

@Shabbadoo: Don't worry, I don't think you're nitpicking. It's better to say what you know and what you want, how else are you gonna get it :D

/Cheers

Looks good! :) Thanks for the other images too. Should work well for decorating army lists and such. Just so that there is no confusion, these images of Excarnificator's should translate the best onto the dice, as there are no super thin areas, and I think they look the best too:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/btmcrae/DA_ICONS.gif

This second image shows the above on the dice (note: the dice in this picture are slightly larger than true 16mm size):

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/btmcrae/dadicesmall.gif

Looks good to me! :blink: If those get confirmed as the images to be used, add 3 dozen of each for me. That will cover a squad of Veterans or equivalent throwing up to 4 Attacks each on the charge, with 4 off-color dice thrown in for a Sergeants's power weapon/fist (though I may be alone in wanting the off-color dice, so will have to take care of ordering them myself). :cuss

@PBenner: CHESSEX should be willing to produce a prototype of at least one of the dice, if not each one. Being able to actually see a prototype (i.e. post pics of it/them here in the OP of this thread) would likely have a lot more people ordering if they could see what they would be getting beforehand. You may want to look into that, as I (and likely others) would prefer seeing an example of the final product before ordering. Hopefully nobody will mind any delay this might cause.

Awesome design Excarnificator!

+1 to shabbaddoo's post above.

I will send my order and money thro this weekend :)

UPDATE: Confimed my order through the warp. Requesting a total quotation from you Paul.

Again, many thanks.

Awesome design Excarnificator!

+1 to shabbaddoo's post above.

I will send my order and money thro this weekend ;)

+1 more :D

Cool work Excarnificator and nice one Shabz for the guidance

You have my money, want some more? kidding, how many dice do I need????

s

As of this post I have responded to all emails and have updated the paid list.

I put a final count of the dice that are confirmed and paid for at this point. When I get within 20% of this number I will be closing down on this round of orders. If we get a large outpouring for more after this I might consider doing a Round (2) but I would probably want to coordinate with someone else for some of the other work. (haha!)

Lets keep this going guys. We need to get there!

Paul

As of this post I have responded to all emails and have updated the paid list.

I put a final count of the dice that are confirmed and paid for at this point. When I get within 20% of this number I will be closing down on this round of orders. If we get a large outpouring for more after this I might consider doing a Round (2) but I would probably want to coordinate with someone else for some of the other work. (haha!)

Lets keep this going guys. We need to get there!

Paul

Paul, thank you for taking on this massive task!

just an fyi...

there should be 30 more of each type of dice added to the total as I paid for them with paypal on march 14th. I sent you an IM and an email about it, just don't want you to forget about me!!

thanks much for all the work you are putting into this for us!

Hi Guys,

Sorting out the last of the details with Chessex and then we're good to go. It will be a week or so once the order is placed before we can see a prototype, but I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

List is updated. Piousservant - I need your address guy.

Other than that we're good to go from the looks of things, keep the requests coming. Need to get about 300 more of each dice paid for ASAP.

Paul

They will probably look great, but I would prefer to see the prototypes before I order 36 of each dice. Ask if Chessex is willing to modify the order upwards within a week or two of you being able to unveil pics of the prototypes, as the order requests will likely increase at that point if people like what they see (that always seems to happen).

Archived