Email sent, payment done:

24 x Green 16mm dice (Dark Angels)

24 x Black 16mm dice (Ravenwing)

24 x Bone 16mm dice (Deathwing)

1 x Green Lg.bag

1 x Blue Lg.bag

1 x Black Lg.bag

Now we wait... ;)

I am going to do my best to work on this update tonight. I believe that I have enough funds collected to get the order placed for the long wait. I should have more information after the KU vs OSU game tonight.

Paul

I am going to do my best to work on this update tonight. I believe that I have enough funds collected to get the order placed for the long wait. I should have more information after the KU vs OSU game tonight.

Paul

Who do you want to win? My $ is on OSU

lol. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!

Come from behind to win the game. OSU just couldn't handle the change in style between halves. Was an awesome game.

As soon as I am sober (probably the AM), I will get counts updated and all that stuff, provided that my son is cooperative.

Paul

Hi guys,

We have reached our goals for orders in, but I still do not have payment from a few people. Will be updating that list ASAP. I will have a few dice left over as I am ordering around 100 extra of each for anyone that may miss out on this round.

Paypal and I are having a go-around with getting my bank account setup, since they've decided that my PP debit card shouldn't be renewed.

Updating the first post soon.

Paul

Hers is a quick mock-up of inverted dice, just to see if anybody else is interested in them:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/btmcrae/da_inverted.gif

I like to use inverted dice when rolling for special characters, sergeants, or weapons that are different from the rest of a squad, such that I can roll everything at once.

Hi guys,

I spoke with the guy at Chessex today. They are unloading their shipping contain that just arrived, which means they have to check in and inventory more than a million dice. The 16mm Green w/white and 16mm Black w/white are supposed to be on this truck.

If they are, I will be getting samples cut hopefully this week and delivered. Until I have sample cuts that I am happy with and that I can post pictures with I am going to continue to take orders and accept money. I just needed to check maximum quantity numbers before hand.

No update to the paid list today. Will do that later this week. I've fixed the issues people have brought to my attention thus far.

Best,

Paul

Of course. Postage will cover. At least I am pretty sure the small flat rate box should do it. If I run into an issue I will let you know. Just shoot the PP over when you can.

Paul

Sample Images are here!!!

Paul

Here being first post...(guess who was clicking the text to open a link... :rolleyes: )

They look sooooooooooo coooooool!

Im soooooo tempted in ordering some more...but lets face it: when will I need more than 24 dice with a DA unit?

Here being first post...(guess who was clicking the text to open a link... :rolleyes: )

You weren't the only one!

Im soooooo tempted in ordering some more...but lets face it: when will I need more than 24 dice with a DA unit?

The company banner and 5 pairs of lightning claws comes to 25 attacks when charging, plus a few of a different colour for Belial and/or an Interrogator-Chaplain. B)

Have I just talked myself into buying more dice?

I think I'll order 28 more of each die.

I have an Apoc combo Command/Vet/Honor Guard unit that will be be slinging 50+ die on the charge.

So add 28 each additional to my prior order of 20 each.

That'll be a total of 4 Dozen each die, a green bag, and postage.

Since I have already sent payment for the original 20 each, Bag, and postage, my next Paypal will be just for the additional 84 dice.

Total Order;

48 DreenWing

48 Deathwing

48 Ravenwing

1 Green bag

Postage US.

Additional payment sent

Archived