DA Dice Commitment Time

Pbenner

Oh man. Oh man. I got an envelope in the mail today and let me tell you...

THEY ARE FREAKING GORGEOUS.

I don't know what else to say. I wanted to get a post up to let you guys know my thoughts, but it'll be a couple days before I can take my own images, but soon. SOON.

If you are waiting to order from a first hand opinion let me tell you, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!!!

My buddy here is a Puppy Player (I haven't had the chance to Lion vs Wolf him but we all know I'll win ;) ) - He thinks they are great :D :D :D

Just an update.

Best,

Paul

The picture looked amazing, I can't wait to see images of your prototypes!

Apologies this has taken so long, but money for 60 dice (20 of each) and postage to UK has been sent...

Peas

As soon as I find my camera charger I will get some pictures. Going to feature some of my minis for scale :D

I have the lists update - sorry it took so long to get back to people this time but I had visitation with my son and I love him more than you guys. No offense :D

Best,

Paul

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/pbenner2250/DSC_0359.jpg

With my two HQ choices for my Deathwing Army. They are REALLY beautiful. I don't know what else to say.

I am excited to report that we have enough paid orders to get us to the minimum goal to make the numbers work.

We are 6 days from the cut off. If you're interested get the orders in before then so you don't miss out!

Best,

Paul

They look good. $54.60 payment sent for 108 dice and shipping to California. :P

One question though: that Deathwing dice looks white, not ivory like in the first dice prototype pic here:

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/pbenner2250/DSCN3767.jpg

They both look good, but I do prefer the ivory. Which color will they end up being?

Those. Look. Awesome.

I was slightly dubious about the DW colour scheme when we were discussing them, and wanted red pips. I take it all back now though, the black and red contrast on that smooth ivory just looks fantastic! My thanks again.

Can't wait for June; I have 22 Greenwing marines, 3 Rhinos and another RW melta squad to paint and that's a diverse ~4000 painted points and 60 bespoke dice ready to welcome in 6th and all it brings...

Keen.

Additional order or 10 dice in each color added to the previous 30 of each for a total of 40 dice in each color. payment sent! they look too cool. Keep up the great work Paul! Let us know if you need any help!

(BTW I they the dice sized up next to your model look A LOT better than the prototype ones [especially the DeathWingones])

I'll assume the reason the deathwing one looks white instead of ivory is that the camera flash over exposed the colour a bit. either way i think they look absolutely fantastic, encourages me to add some greenwing to my army just to use the green dice for them alone :)

If you call the pips on the other two dice white they are ivory. By themselves they are ivory. Next to Sepia washed terminators they appear white at a glance but they are more ivory.

In my opinion they are awesome. (Take it or leave it.)

Count down is here. 5 days left. I will keep this on the front page until we are ordered.

Best,

Paul

I will tell you what my mom always told me:

People in hell want ice water.

I will push this forward as fast as I can. I am going to shoot for mid may or end of june for a pick up and hope to have them all shipped out by mid july.

Paul

Paul,

I shot you an email, I want to try and get in on this before it passes by. I will send the money "gift" option when you email me back the total and once paypal finishes verifying my acct stuff. Thanks!

I believe I put:

15 Deathwing

20 Dark angels

15 Ravenwing

I got your email.

I will not miss anyone who is committed but I don't always sit down in front of my spreadsheet to update and do math all the time.

I will get you a total tonight when I have my spreadsheet in front of me.

Paul

Dice looking good!

BTW, fear not...6th edition will roll on in September, so we will actually get to say "good bye 5th" in august :huh:

Pbenner, I'm sooooo tempted of dumping the bags and asking for a few more dice...

Archived