The Eagles Spire - Semper Fidelis Eagles Eternal

You still haven't repaired the damages it sustained in transit mate? If I didn't live on the other side of the planet I'd drop by and fix it for you, I'll be in Greenland in the summer visiting my dad, feel free to swing by Maniitsoq with it then XD Jokes aside I really wish it would have had a safer journey.

You've been very busy lately, that's awesome :D I love the gold purity seals :)

There's just been too much on the table to have room to fix it. I need all the room I can get to make sure I do this right. I have to maintain the quality of work that you put into it.

On another note, I may want another wing of talons in the future...

***INCOMING TRANSMISTION FROM THE EAGLE SPIRE, FIDELIS***

***TO: ALL SUCCESSOR CHAPTER MASTERS***

News from the frontlines brothers,

As was mentioned in earlier posts, I have opened the hanger doors to all who are willing to fly the path of the Eagles. As we all have seen, there are already several who have voiced their allegiance. Well unfortunately, there have to be some rules to the use of the hangar space. This is really nothing major, as I doubt there will be any problems, however I think we would all find it best to not just allow everyone to run unchecked with their own chapter. We could see 5 chapters of the same founding with the same three words used in different order. These rules are also really going to be more of cataloging the chapters. That being said, here are the three requirements:

1. You must submit a chapter name

2. You must have an Army painter, or give a rough description if that works best

3. Your preferred founding.

That being said, I do not intend to change anyone’s name, or shut down their choice of color, though I hope no one wants pink devil dogs. As for the founding, I
just think it would be odd if the chapter had a fourth fifth sixth seventh and eighth founding successors. I think you can also agree.

This being said, I cannot (and would not wish to) stop you from doing whatever you want. So feel free to do just that. however, one thing I can, and will do, to protect the sanctity of my chapter from truly off the wall things that have nothing to do with anything related to the chapter (I’m looking at you pink southwest Baptists) is to deny you any of my, or others assistance. I think should the situation dictate, everyone will be on board with me on this....

That being said, submissions can be sent to me via PM, where I will pretty much just accept them after cataloging them. I know that no one will be turned down, I really think the only concern is going to be in the founding department. One last thing I wanted to mention is, no one has to make a new chapter, you can simply choose to paint up some of any of the other chapters. Finally, one last time because I cannot stress this enough, I can’t stop anyone from doing what they want. I just wouldn’t see you as official in my own eyes. Though I’m sure you'll still be accepted by the community of the B&C.

My best wishes to all.

***END TRANSMISSION***

The first to be named is Recon0321's War Hawks. A nineteenth founding chapter, their colors are OD Green and Tan. I'll let him tell the rest of his chapter wherever he deems fit.

I'll be updating this post with other successor chapters. Have a good day brothers.

There's just been too much on the table to have room to fix it. I need all the room I can get to make sure I do this right. I have to maintain the quality of work that you put into it.

On another note, I may want another wing of talons in the future...

Better prepare and stock up on more blue then :P

I'm fairly certain that with your latest skill progression you're easily adept at repairing the airbrakes mate :)

I had only gotten to the first few posts when I posted that, didn't realise there were 15 pages!

I meant don't overdo the ornamentation, I've seen some conversions where a person has done some really good work with GS or some other material, and gotten a little too carried away and made the model look way too busy, if you know what I mean, and almost smothered their own good work

Having read on though you didn't do that at all 

good morning brothers, i have a few things to share and ask youre opinions on. now i would like to point out that the first thing is not finished, and is just to see how i (and you) like it.

normaly i do a red trim on the shoulder pads. for the veterans i was thinking maybe a white trim would look cool. what do you guys think?

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o567/lastdog/IMG_1122_zps768dc7bd.jpg

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o567/lastdog/IMG_1123_zpsd0b74eb1.jpg

my Techmarine crew chifes have finished the repairs to the thunder hawk. they also touched up the paint where some enemy fire had removed the paint. its not a perfect match up, but if i really feel its needed ill go back to it later. the point is shes now fully operational.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o567/lastdog/IMG_1127_zpsbd24c940.jpg

Eagle one, on station providing aerial support

now im working on my drop pods... im hoping to be able to prime them today. the problem im having is putting the squad number onto the doors. i want to put the number on twice, using plasticard so that its nice and flat... my problem is that my current method of cutting the numbers feels like im going to cut my fingers off.

any suggestions would be great, thanks guys.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o567/lastdog/IMG_1128_zps3d8a8e26.jpg

Archived