Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby I lost a tiny magnet in a pile of stuff while making my latest Tall Scale Marine for my project log.

Found it by stirring through the pile with a screwdriver, lol.

See also, knife, tweezers, sidecutters, paperclip and the rest of the stack of magnets...

Yesterday I realized that I had room for 7-8 more RW Black Knights in the foam trays I have....   I may need a 12 step program...

Edited by Brother dean

Yesterday evening in the hobby I..... almost finished my Dark Talon, just some gold detailing to do..... I can hear Red Leader in the background "Almost there! Almost there!"

Finished my Dark Talon, and started on the base

Gold Five this time..... "Stay on target, stay on target!"

Last night in the hobby I continued the process of magnetizing my old-kit landspeeder.  Setting up magnets for the typhoon launchers is a bit trickier than the tornado weapons. :D

I am not looking forward to trying to fit that airframe on, I think I'll just buy the new kit from now on.

Today, er rather last night in the hobby un sprued,glued and put together a venerable dread a land speeder w/ mm and 2 units of stern g's for my Imperial Fists. Now today in the hobby I plan on spraying them up and starting the yellow paint crusade. It may turn out to be the Pain Glove as I believe I may have purchased yellow paint pots in another shade compared to the rest of my army. 

Yesterday evening in the hobby I..... almost finished my Dark Talon, just some gold detailing to do..... I can hear Red Leader in the background "Almost there! Almost there!"

Finished my Dark Talon, and started on the base

Gold Five this time..... "Stay on target, stay on target!"

Be careful not to lose Tyree and Dutch. And make sure you check behind you. That's where they always come from.

Today in the hobby, I created a fairly rough army list for the RW Fourth Company I want to get. It still has a fair amount missing (mainly the new stuff like Grav weapons etc), but it currently stands at 5710 points, of which I have 2045 points.

Not sure how long it'll take to complete it though! :laugh.:

Today I mercilessly mocked my Wolfbrother who bought a Storm Eagle LAST Games day (USGD 12)...   who constantly complains that his Wolves dont have fliers..   Who still hasnt built it....

So he handed it to me to build...   Great!...

Edited by Brother dean

Today, I wrote up an army list.  And then another.  And another.  And another.  Maybe one more after that.  I might go write another now.

I've got all these new unit options, and all these new toys, but I can't start building until I know what I need for the tabletop!  Graaaaah!!!

Last night in the hobby i painted my stormtalon blue just the other colours and insignia to go so may be done by the end of the week...maybe. 2 more models till a 1500 pt army finished. So to continue the trend of quotes.

"its a trap" as there is 3500 points left to paint after this :-(