Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby, i have started work on two more Gray Hunter packs (2x flamer and 2x melta) to round out my mostly plasma-toting packs and a small squad of power-armored Wolf Guard to act as desk decorations. 

Today in the hobby I spent a good few hours putting yet another coat of yellow on my SH termies. I'll get there with them in the end i swear it. I also opened my figure case to discover that my sternguard squad (that i'd only just repaired) is back in pieces. How is this even possible?! how? I guess i'm gonna have to learn how to pin stuff.

Today in the hobby I...

I took the effort to clean out the first of my two tool kits/bit boxes. Throwing away old, destroyed brushes, empty/ruined paints, old sprue, ect. It was liberating. A breath of fresh air. And a great way to restart my interest in the hobby.

Today in the hobby (well last night actually) I....

took my first steps into a wider universe..... Ben Kenobi jokes aside, I tried my hand at modifying a Predator turret with plasticard.... my first time using plasticard! :biggrin.:

It was very liberating, and most importantly I didn't screw up the Predator! :tongue.:

I actually made a blog on WordPress to help track my army, huzzah!

That reminds me that my own Wordpress account woefully needs an update or two :sad.:

I actually made a blog on WordPress to help track my army, huzzah!

That reminds me that my own Wordpress account woefully needs an update or two :sad.:

It just meant it would be easier for me to store content generally between forums - duplicates it somewhat but has it for posterity!

Finished the interior of my First Legion Predator/Rhino, and glued it all together..... now I need to magnetise the sponson weapons and I can get on with painting the exterior...

....did what I said I was going to do and magnetised the sponson weapons and started painting the exterior.... :tongue.: