Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I started watching a show called The 100 and now Im contemplating Necromunda warbands based on the different factions.

Cant get enough post apocalyptic gaming atm. I think I need help :lol:

Today in the hobby I finished the Leadbelcher basecoat on my next eight Mk IV Space Marines.

I sprayed the previous batch with Chaos Black first, then basecoated with Leadbelcher Spray, but I decided to try straight Leadbelcher on the next batch to see if it was all right. I don't know if I used it in the wrong weather, or didn't shake the can enough, but they came out a rather dull colour - still obviously metallic, but without the proper sheen. I decided to play it safe and apply a second coat of Leadbelcher with the brush, but I've been so busy that it's taken me over a month to get back to them.

Today in the Hobby, I took a look over the SW:A rulebook and got an idea of what I wanted to use for my team.  I've already got three squads of CF bolter scouts but I wanted something a little more suitable for close range.  I may want to go with shotguns and a flamer or two.  So maybe I'll paint up the new Scouts as Space Wolves.  So I ordered some SW scout heads and cleaned up and assembled the Snipers squad I still have in my drawer.  Might as well work on something useful until the game arrives (that is, if one of my local stores has a copy for me).

^ Nyyoooooo!

TITH is started my next serious project ... Land Raider MkII.  Just cutting off sprue, but it's a start ...

:laugh.:  If I had a workable camera I think you would approve.:tongue.: He even has the genecultists head on his belt . 

Better get that fixed because the ETL is coming!

:ohmy.:   feels like we just finished the last one, but you are correct, time flies.

tith i finished printing a batch of 8 regular land raiders, 1 (supreme) command(er) land raider, 2 fellblades... and a librarian. 6mm of course.

the imperial fists are looking forward to their reinforcements arriving. oh yes :yes:

TITHI hoped that my scarab occult terminators had turned up. They didn't. So I spent the afternoon trying to figure out how to get my guard to 1850 points. Then I'll need to calculate the cost of said platoon from Anvil Industries.

YITH -  spent an hour looking for my pin vice so i can drill out some gun barrels.

Got a water trap for my pancake air compressor set up.    Going to start on a some DIY terrain this weekend.

mmmmmmmmmm Pancakes!!!!   Tith painted up some more Mantis Warriors . @ Race Bannon I 'am skipping the ETL this year .

TITHI Made sure my local store would have a copy of shadow war held for me, painted my new primarch a bit more (the flaming sword has come out ok i think) and assembled five more paladins for my GK army.