Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

Despite the fact that you're building traitor forces :) , this is certainly a beautiful army and something to be proud of. Being a Land Raider fanatic, I am especially impressed by your raider. Well done.

I stand and applaud your efforts.

Stumbled across this forum yesterday and have read/enjoyed every single post - you have mad skills! I recently hit a hobby wall but reading your posts and looking at your incredible conversion work has inspired me to get cracking with my own Night Lords army - thank you.

I've been following your work almost from the start but never really comented before. Let me just say that you are an inspiration for all the followers of the Night Haunter and his warriors in midnight clad. The group shot looks terrific and the biker lord looks real menacing.

Oh and congrats on your vow completion.

Always happy to inspire, and thanks!

:censored: they look brutal. That LR is a perfect centerpiece.

Thanks man, pretty pleased how it turned out.

Fantastic looking force, the LR looks awesome.

Thanks man.

Thats a beautiful job on the Raider, it's got a subtlety to it that screams deadly without resorting to the usual tradition of covering every surface in spikes or GS mutations. Excellent work.

Glad it conveyed that, I was making a deliberate effort to not go spike-tastic.

Amazing force of Night Lords! I like the flayed skin on the door of the land raider, a very creative way of telling which legion it belongs to without resorting to heavy ornaments of gold (looking at you bling-bling legions/chapters). The freehand on the front is just beautiful.

Thanks man, I wanted to show the brutality of the VIII without making them gaudy show-offs. Basically like a crude version of the Dark Eldar is how I envision my Night Lords.

Edited by Brother Heinrich

Congrats on the MoC completion!! Chaos doesn't give a :cuss about deadlines, only dead lines... *rim-shot*

The Landraider looks great, I especially like the way the lightning seems to radiate down. The top view is really great!!

End of Line

Thanks man, looking forward to more Word Bearers from you.

Excellent work, mate! That lightning on the Landraider is truly something else. And I can't help smiling at that neat collection of Astartes helmets :wink:

What a kick ass army! Thanks for making us all look bad! :wink:

Thanks KS, your comments are always much appreciated!

Looking great. The army looks superb together like that.

Thanks man.

Despite the fact that you're building traitor forces :smile.: , this is certainly a beautiful army and something to be proud of. Being a Land Raider fanatic, I am especially impressed by your raider. Well done.

I stand and applaud your efforts.

Glad you them man, always a good sign when loyalists dogs commend my work, cheers ;)

This army is a little bit good.  Just a little  :tongue.:

Thanks man haha.

The envy at such an amazing army is still eating me up. One day, one day....

The midnight road is hard, but worth it brother.

Stumbled across this forum yesterday and have read/enjoyed every single post - you have mad skills! I recently hit a hobby wall but reading your posts and looking at your incredible conversion work has inspired me to get cracking with my own Night Lords army - thank you.

Thanks man, I'm honored that your first post was here on my blog, welcome to the B&C and Ave Dominus Nox!

I'm a newer recruit to the Inglorius Basterds known as the VIII Legion, and albeit one that's going Heresy-era, but these Night Lords are wondrous models. I remember checking out this thread back when it first started, but I then took a small break from power armor. I've now come back, and I find that this has turned into a very amazing army.

You do the VIII Legion proud, brother. Even for a Legion full of rapists and murderers.

So, for the past few weeks, I've been adrift as far as 40K stuff goes. Nothing's inspiring me, or sticking in my headspace. I've moved from Space Marines to Orks to an IG/Inq 'Weird Imperium' idea, but nothing's taken hold and made me want to work on models. It's been frustrating.

One look at that Land Raider, and it was like a light went off in my skull. Time to bust out the Chaos again. Thanks for the inspiration, Brother H, and amazing work as always.

Happy to inspire Lexington, thanks!

Just a heads up to all you fellow Night Lords and Night Lords fans, Flint13 and I have started a roll call for all the sons of the Night Haunter over in the Chaos Ascendant forum. We're planning on doing a community WIP log where all the Night Lords can post their past and current WIPs and finished models for the sake of future generations of B&C goers. So if you would call yourself a Son (or Daughter) of the Sunless World, head on over there and show your blood runs Midnight Blue!

The Murderer's Call: A Night Lords Community Project

Just wanted to say that idea to organize gathering of Night Lords players is great. It will be very helpful to have all those fantastic pieces in one place.

Hats of to Flint and you, may your work continue to inspire and motivate us

Just wanted to say that idea to organize gathering of Night Lords players is great. It will be very helpful to have all those fantastic pieces in one place.

Hats of to Flint and you, may your work continue to inspire and motivate us

Thanks man, may we sow fear and death for all eternity, Ave Dominus Nox.

You are an inspiration to us all brother.

That land raider, well there are no words.

Ok may be one.

Perfection!

Haha thanks man, it has definitely been a journey making that thing, don't know if I'll ever be eager to do another one though lol.

Love the new Lord on Bike mate!! and keep the head thats on him now its so wickedly cool that one! and like the hint of story why he returns as the "Pale rider" and brings more Death and mayhem! :biggrin.:

Thanks man, and thanks for the vote on the head, that actually segues nicely into the post below...

Good Afternoon/Evening ladies and gents. I finally got the Dark Vengeance model in and quickly set about mocking up a second version of Hashec Tor's original helm. I am truly torn between the Berzerker helm I originally gave him, and the helm he wears in his terminator armor. Please let me know in the comments down below which head you prefer and why, I'd love to hear your feedback. Also note that I still have a little GS work to do on the new helm to fill in gaps and I might do some cabling and whatnot. Also if you guys have any suggestions on possible modifications to either helm, I'd love to hear them as well.

Berzerker Helm

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/dec7a6a7-0621-442c-bc54-d4d31ca95e87_zpsb7ecdfae.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/f64725a2-c582-4862-8d8b-dc8f7d093205_zpse12febdf.jpg

Horned-Skull Helm

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/385a4c86-9a35-48e2-8446-50f2df41f70b_zps086ee342.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/46abd68a-a43d-4278-bd49-27c958a8b4e5_zps221bf683.jpg

AVE DOMINUS NOX