I'm on a cane for the rest of my life from a piss-poor landing. Still Airborne to the death. If I could convince my commnad to heavy-drop me in a wheelchair, I would, just to get a chance to pull silk again.

I feel you. I suffered through 4 years before I finally admitted the nerve damage in my left leg mean I just wasn't as awesome as I used to be, and I was never going to be that awesome again, lol.

But I work under the flight path for a Marine base, and every time I see an helicopter or Osprey fly over I think, just for a second, that I wish I was up in the back of it. Usually I get better, since I have a window to look out of and watch helicopters fly over and comfy chair and I don't work for idiots. But just for a second... ;)

I was worried I was the only Greek here lol

You would not know how many times i have brought a girl back after a night of hedonism only to have her say, "what are those?! They are soooooo cute! I didn't know you were artsy" :)

Women treat you differently when they find out youre not just an American flag wearing, beer swilling party animal. It hurts inside....:P

It's simple!

Under heathens direction, we all build a giant bunker thing and taunt Eldrad and Commander Farsight into attacking it.

While they are filthy xenos, they will undoubtedly have heard of the Eternal Fortress, and know better than to fight their way inside the walls, because it'll be nothing but gun emplacements, minefields, and killing zones.

But in a move of tactical genius, we cover everything OUTSIDE the fortress with razorwire, mines, gun emplacements, and kill zones as well!

We win a great victory, sacrifice their stupid anime toys to the True Pantheon, and Heathens necomes a daemon prince.

Voila!

It's simple!

Under heathens direction, we all build a giant bunker thing and taunt Eldrad and Commander Farsight into attacking it.

While they are filthy xenos, they will undoubtedly have heard of the Eternal Fortress, and know better than to fight their way inside the walls, because it'll be nothing but gun emplacements, minefields, and killing zones.

But in a move of tactical genius, we cover everything OUTSIDE the fortress with razorwire, mines, gun emplacements, and kill zones as well!

We win a great victory, sacrifice their stupid anime toys to the True Pantheon, and Heathens necomes a daemon prince.

Voila!

Or we could...just...ya know...NUKE'EM FROM ORBIT. (SORRY I SCREAMS PRECIOUS)

Heathens your industructable and will be the first of us to be interred into a contemptor chassis deepstricking I. A drop pod whilst the rest of us are envious of your new mechanical form.

1000heathens is Marines Malevolent Not of the Tenth Legion!

I was worried I was the only Greek here lol

You would not know how many times i have brought a girl back after a night of hedonism only to have her say, "what are those?! They are soooooo cute! I didn't know you were artsy" smile.png

Women treat you differently when they find out youre not just an American flag wearing, beer swilling party animal. It hurts inside....tongue.png

But never ever make the mistake of trying to explain it out. Ever. Unless you plan to keep em around, like my friend who eats it up and is the driving force behind my second legion force....she says she likes yellow...

Alllso to be on topic, I am quite curious to see where this is all going. I have a few ideas written down in the hope I am correct, because I'm weird like that.

Alllso to be on topic, I am quite curious to see where this is all going. I have a few ideas written down in the hope I am correct, because I'm weird like that.

Everyone dies.

Did I spoil it?

Everyone dies.

Did I spoil it?

Why? Why would you do such a thing to Vall? He was just so young!

Everyone dies.

Did I spoil it?

We all die mate. I'm more concerned about the events leading up to those deaths. sweat.gif It's a filthy habit, but I enjoy it too much.

They all die? That's a pretty happy ending considering fates worse than death are so common in this fictional universe.

This thread needs more loyalists. Come on Imperial fists! Heathens isn't the only guy posting, stop hiding people!

This thread needs more loyalists. Come on Imperial fists! Heathens isn't the only guy posting, stop hiding people!

If I may be so bold as to speak on behalf of the members doing content for this thread:

http://i.imgur.com/BLmWanU.jpg

Archived