Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

I just got off work an hour ago. There's no such thing as early when you work from AM to AM.

Have you considered a non pus discharge for fleshy holes?

I was thinking of adding some PVA to the mouth/tongue tentacles. Not too sure about other discharges.

First green stuff session down and I can recommend tentacle/cable making tools. The soft silicone shapers however...not so much. Maybe I should have gone for the black, firm ones. They don't stick at all though which is really good.

Here's the start of the Spawn's mouth

med_gallery_29004_9975_188805.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9975_261335.jpg

And something a little more disturbing

med_gallery_29004_9975_56468.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9975_151493.jpgmed_gallery_29004_9975_34458.jpg

C&C always welcome and keep your eyes open for the Call of Chaos (starts 15th October) :thanks: :tu: Edited by forte

Thats a bit of the mistake I made when I first got the clay shapers. The light gray ones were way too flimsy for greenstuffing.

The black ones I picked up on the advice of Brother-Chaplain Kage. Pure gold!

Glad to hear the tentacle maker is the business though. That tail head creature makes me think of evil Slaaneshi Toy Story...

Baha it's never too early for toys :)

Getting back on topic :p that tentacle maker thing breaks my mind. I get they just roll em out and shape them, but then what just glue them down?

Seems flimsy in my mind, I like my conversions to be study (I'm very heavy handed)

I'd want to pin them, especially if they are defying gravity and what not....

Keen to see what you get up to mate :)

Any and all feedback and advice is appreciated

Baha it's never too early for toys :)

Getting back on topic :p that tentacle maker thing breaks my mind. I get they just roll em out and shape them, but then what just glue them down?

Seems flimsy in my mind, I like my conversions to be study (I'm very heavy handed)

I'd want to pin them, especially if they are defying gravity and what not....

Keen to see what you get up to mate :)

Any and all feedback and advice is appreciated

Those I glued into place. You can let the GS cure and then pin it. Or have wire in the middle of the GS sausage before using the tentacle maker.

:blink.:

Just as well that I'm not planning to sleep for the next week or so anyway! :tongue.:

Seriously, that's one creepy Chaos spawn.:unsure.:

I'm at once looking forward to seeing it painted and a bit worried at the thought of seeing that monstrosity in full colour! :laugh.:

:blink.:

Just as well that I'm not planning to sleep for the next week or so anyway! :tongue.:

Seriously, that's one creepy Chaos spawn.:unsure.:

I'm at once looking forward to seeing it painted and a bit worried at the thought of seeing that monstrosity in full colour! :laugh.:

Wouldn't worry too much. I'm only going to mess about with washes and glazes on it ;)

I love how youve painted the kakaphoni, it makes me want to get some even more. I know what im ordering next.

They were a joy to paint. Really made me realise that throwing the book out the window and playing around with colour can be fun.

Managed a bit more putty work but this time mixed some white Milliput with the green stuff. Made it a bit firmer to work with so some isn't as thin as I should have made it.

Here's where it stands. Faces still need nose bumps but otherwise pretty much ready for primer.

med_gallery_29004_9975_162381.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9975_254120.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9975_74492.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9975_95771.jpg

Edited by forte