Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

@disease. Think I'll be using all of mine for champions. Looks good with the extra hight.

@Psy-Crow. Steal away. I'm sure I'll be doing the same with your sockets ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found a bit of time to play with some bits of plastic.

Well, the Noise Marines are just missing some green stuff details. Flayed faces/skin and maybe some loin cloths (silk, leather, skin...).

med_gallery_29004_9974_135311.jpg

Not the best pic I know but you get the idea really.

Will be going for the two spray prime on these. First black then a zenithal white for those bright colours. Plenty of payying with washes I reckon.

I've also made a start on the Chaos Spawn but ran out of time due to the two year old deciding he has napped for long enough.

med_gallery_29004_9975_47334.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9975_310531.jpg

This has loads to add. green stuff mouth around those tentacles, various arms, horns, tentacles, face on the end of the tail, and see what else I find.

This will also get the two stage primer once ready as I'm going for glazing to get as strange a look as I can (if you remember my Raptors claw).

That's it for this instalment so hopefully it won't be so long till the next one.

Cheers for looking and as always, C&C is very welcome :thanks: :tu:

Great updates, Forte! Your sense of movement and composition on all your models is so consistently good, man.

Are the tentacles on the chaos spawn 100% scratch built?

Nope. Those tentacles are from the Fantasy Vortex Beast. As for poses. I've come a long way compared to my old stuff. Mostly due to seeing other frater here taking that extra time with there's.

*a brief bit of hyperventilation*

Your wacky mutations are always a treat!

Can't wait to see them grow up into perverted abominations. :biggrin.:

Cheers Lady. Going to do all the GS work at the same time on all of these so will see what I can come up with ;)

Your NM are going to be epic, they have some great posing going on. Looking forward to seeing them painted :thumbsup: I am also interested as to where your twisted mind takes Mr Spawn!

Many thanks. Think I'll have to look over some Clive Barker inspired art.

That spawn looks like it'd take some real effort to kill. Always nice to see Chaos monsters that really look monstrous!:happy.:

I've also just realised I've got a cutting mat exactly like that one in your pictures.

Only mine's covered in more paint from where I've missed the model or something. :laugh.:

That spawn looks like it'd take some real effort to kill. Always nice to see Chaos monsters that really look monstrous!:happy.:

I've also just realised I've got a cutting mat exactly like that one in your pictures.

Only mine's covered in more paint from where I've missed the model or something. :laugh.:

Thanks Ace. Still more to add to the spawn.

I usually flip the mat when I paint. One side for modelling, one for painting. It's still pretty clean though ;)

Been playing with more bits and glue on the Slaanesh Chaos Spawn. Still plenty more to do including a bit of sculpting work (and I have a fancy little tentacle/ cable maker on order so will want to have a play with that too).

Here it is so far.

med_gallery_29004_9975_42128.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9975_98292.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9975_10099.jpg

I'm undecided on whether to just fill in the holes in the carapace or to add some fleshy things to them. Blu tac time me thinks.

Thank you for stopping by and till next time, feel free to add your C&C :thanks: :tu: