Forté's creations: Started Crimson Fists (pg 67)

Forté

I can not wait to see the completed model. All of them look great atm, except for one thing:I am not a fan of the head tail on the spawn. I get an Alien vibe from him, but the head tail does not seem right. Maybe replace with some hooks or a chemical injector?

Now you mention it!

Can see if I can add something to the mouth or under the chin. Especially as I've spotted some mold lines too.

Edit: Now added a Talos injector (the one from a hand) in place of the tail heads jaw. Need to GS some skin to hold it in place. Maybe cable it to the tail too.

Edited by forte

+++ UPDATE +++

The tail head on the Spawn had a bit of a rework so I hope you like it

med_gallery_29004_9975_664270.png

med_gallery_29004_9975_84765.png

med_gallery_29004_9975_84768.png

I'm also trying to get used to a new camera and I didn't bother setting up lamps or anything for these.

Also added some base colours to three Noise Marines. This is a starting point and lots will be done to them ;)

med_gallery_29004_9974_263978.png

So one with a purple base (the photo is pretty poor), one chrome (which has had a purple wash), and one with fluorescent green/pink/blue-green. Lots to experiment with here.

There's the proof that I have begun to paint (and the bases have had the first colours too) and hopefully with some holiday time from work, I'll be able to get much more done.

Cheers for taking a peek and much more to come soon :thanks: :tu:

I'll be honest: I thought the head at the tip of the tail was a horrible idea, but these latest additions have really transformed it into something brilliant and disturbing. Thumbs up! :)

Many thanks. Have to say, using a cable maker has already impressed me. And I'm glad I changed it after someone spoke up.

Fluorescent green/blue/pink and scorpion-syringe-skull-tail... Oh my lord :P That tail actually looks really good and menacing

Cheers :tu: I'm still a novice at converting really so that's my most extensive to date.

Oh that tail is freakin *weird*...

... Good job! ^_^

That being said I am super excited to see what a chrome noise marine looks like.

Will be aiming for as shiny as possible ;) Think I may end up working on one at a time too. Edited by forte

The mutant head tail is awesome, I ordered the cable tool myself thanks to your great review!

Those colorful marines :biggrin.:  nasty! Have you tried the glowing paints sold by forged monkey? I have some and they are reaaally aggressive to the eye and mix with normal paints too, perhaps you want to check them out. I mainly use them for special effects tho and not paint whole glowing marines, thats crazy! :pirate:

Edited by Chickenleg

The mutant head tail is awesome, I ordered the cable tool myself thanks to your great review!

Those colorful marines :biggrin.: nasty! Have you tried the glowing paints sold by forged monkey? I have some and they are reaaally aggressive to the eye and mix with normal paints too, perhaps you want to check them out. I mainly use them for special effects tho and not paint whole glowing marines, thats crazy! :pirate:

I can't go near Forged Monkey. Spend too much time drooling over the busts.

Those colorful marines :biggrin.: nasty! Have you tried the glowing paints sold by forged monkey? I have some and they are reaaally aggressive to the eye and mix with normal paints too, perhaps you want to check them out. I mainly use them for special effects tho and not paint whole glowing marines, thats crazy! :pirate:

I can't go near Forged Monkey. Spend too much time drooling over the busts.

*snicker*

Yeah, I know that feel, bro. 

Bit more painting done tonight and hopefully more to come soon.

I've decided to paint the Noise Marine in twos so I can focus a bit better on the colour choices. Here's an idea of where they are headed.

med_gallery_29004_9974_74709.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9974_59090.jpg

med_gallery_29004_9974_4829.jpg

Cheers for looking :thanks: :tu:

Really like the bone chested guy, but the one that's half one color and half the other, looks a bit too loyalist-like from the bottom to me. Could maybe add any Slanneshi glyphs or something spice it up a bit? Just my thoughts.

It's still very "in progress" (look at the left leg for a hint ;) )