Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

I don't know what to say... It seems that I have run out of praise to say. All I can say is good stuff. That Mortis is amazing I can imagine that thing wrecking havoc through traitors. I do have to say, and this goes for all your models that I have seen is that I love how dynamic you make the models. It's pretty cool too you put some little touches and they are pretty significant. Would be cool to see a group photo.

• 3 weeks later...

A primarch.. and a dragon.. on a thunderhawk... Thats completely crazy!!

T'es un malade! C'est assez fou comme projet! J'ai hate de voir ce que sa va donner!

Keep up your crazy work!

Someone has to comemorate a primarch killing a Necron Dragon-God, drowning it in lava with his bare hands and walking away with new bling.

• 3 weeks later...

While I was finishing my second batch of lascannons heavy weapons team, I felt like I needed something to break that sea of black armour of my iron tenth. Idecided I should commemorate Isstvan like others have done before with the red shoulderpad. It has a dramatic impact and I really like the result, so I did 80 more shoulderpads this weekend.

Lo and behold

gallery_71633_9312_114777.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_89403.jpg

Erred brother wolf pack a little cc on the imperial fists but on the marine whose sword with the helmet sticking through it, the white on the plum of his helmet is a bit splotchy. I don't mean to be rude or anything, maybe from here it looks like it. Otherwise awesome models, I partifulary like the apothecary,reminds me of saving private Ryan and the seargent with the power maul. I have to admit that it has one of my favorite helmets ever.

Erred brother wolf pack a little cc on the imperial fists but on the marine whose sword with the helmet sticking through it, the white on the plum of his helmet is a bit splotchy. I don't mean to be rude or anything, maybe from here it looks like it. Otherwise awesome models, I partifulary like the apothecary,reminds me of saving private Ryan and the seargent with the power maul. I have to admit that it has one of my favorite helmets ever.

My phone's camera is very succeptible to bright colors, it doesn't look like that in natural light ;) I need to buy a decent camera, but that's after a few other hobby purchases I plan on doing ;)

That Primus though.

"Stand back, brothers. I shall heal this man with my sick breakdance skills."

Don't you know son? Imperial fist do their hand to hand training with Run DMC's "It's like that" all day long.

Slowly working on my thunderhawk for ETL.

I shall call it, The Bane of Asirnoth

gallery_71633_9312_7885.jpg

jawdrop.gif

um...... How on holy terra, or in that case Medusa did you do that? It is spectacular and is calling for paint..... Love this thread!!!

Archived