Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

Thanks Jimbo!

I was thinking about a way to tie my legion together visualy and ritualisticly. Since these guys are going to be a fast hitting vanguard force, I thought about how they would need to quicken the nails siren song.

So prior to battle, they would slice their palm and and cover their visor with their own blood. Little do they know (at this point in time in the heresy anyways) that khorne does not care which way the blood flows, just as long as it does ;)

I can't say enough good things about this model, it just rubs me the right way.  I know he is glued to the axe in the standing marine but the pose is so good I only see a flying space marine, it is like an action photo.

Another week, another fig! when a new reality forces you into having little time to spare really makes you appreciate and put more effort into your work msn-wink.gif

gallery_71633_9312_44136.jpggallery_71633_9312_57872.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_57611.jpggallery_71633_9312_1359.jpg

That awesome moment when one of your ideas gets used on Wolf_Pack's awesome World Eaters. (Checks off a mark on bucket list)

Loving the flying axe man!!!! Did you think of changing the axe head color so it contrasts better against the Ultrasmurf?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived