Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

Sooo  good.  You make me want to buy 2 models for each model I do, one as a victim the other the killer.

I keep to a ratio of 1/3 for bodies. more than that starts to get really crowded, and you can split a corpse's body parts over several bases as well. 

Glad you enjoy it brother ;)

Do you realise how good of a modeller you are?....

I am not worthy

I love BnC so much for the support I get on here when I post my stuff. Every time I tackle something new, I wonder how I can push the envelope and impress you guys. I don't game very much any more due to there being no Heresy players in my area. So I get my hobby satisfaction on here and It's a tough crowd of hobby veterans, so I take it to heart when I get positive feedback.

It's even more challenging when someone asks me to model for them, I always feel like I have to produce something unique.

TL;DR

That's really high praise there brother, thank you msn-wink.gif

Looks like you just 1-upped "RKO OUTTA NOWHERE" with a "Khârn OUTTA NOWHERE!" since he's literally leaping onto some poop dead-but-dont-know-it-yet fool.

@_@ I cant wait to see all these in person, yo.

Looks like you just 1-upped "RKO OUTTA NOWHERE" with a "Khârn OUTTA NOWHERE!" since he's literally leaping onto some poop dead-but-dont-know-it-yet fool.

@_@ I cant wait to see all these in person, yo.

Cena wouldn't last a minute in Grimdark son, a commissar would put a bolt pistol where the astronomicom don't shine and pull the trigger till it goes *click*.

I had never seen "the cutter" properly before. It is literally a power cleaver. My gawd.

Quality model as always Wolf_Pack, you make it hard to choose a Legion as you make me always want to do WE tongue.png

Sometimes you just got to go with your gut. And when it comes to guts, the XIIth spills 'em like no other sir!

So as promised, here is my prototype MKII destroyer. I went with the MKIII arms for the reinforced bracer, which makes sense for an up close and personal gun fighter.

gallery_71633_9312_33910.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_27180.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_26959.jpg

A few more models for the XIIth!

And I am working on a standard bearer to put back those pesky ultramarines back in their soles.

"Ultramarine, you hide behind your walls and your shields.You have no warrior's honour. Your cowardice will be your undoing!"

-Kraggi, XIIth legionary

gallery_71633_9312_65062.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_995.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_4909.jpg

"Ineffective? I need a bigger sword!"

Minsc - Baldur's Gate

gallery_71633_9312_24861.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_25392.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_25033.jpg

"I make in like with a wrecking ball..... and then your face was no mooooooore!"

-No one said, ever

gallery_71633_9312_2988.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_62053.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_10924.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived