Shattered Legions : Vulkan Lives! Edition... (new scheme)

TWO ASTARTES ENTER.

ONE WORLD EATER LEAVES.

ALWAYS.

Khorne cares not which way the blood flows!

Oh my god, that one guy smashing his shield into the other marines face is amazing!

State of the badass art!

Your modelling skills are amazing.

My personal fave is the giant chainsword! Absolute class.

I got an answer to both of you Ultramarine's fancy smancy standards. For a World Eater, there is no such thing as a symbole. EVERYTHING IS A WEAPON!

TWO ASTARTES ENTER.

ONE WORLD EATER LEAVES.

ALWAYS.

Oh my god, that one guy smashing his shield into the other marines face is amazing!

State of the badass art!

I got an answer to both of you Ultramarine's fancy smancy standards. For a World Eater, there is no such thing as a symbole. EVERYTHING IS A WEAPON!

We must start using the ultramarines incredibly good looks to defeat our enemies...

TWO ASTARTES ENTER.

ONE WORLD EATER LEAVES.

ALWAYS.

State of the badass art!

We must start using the ultramarines incredibly good looks to defeat our enemies...

When it's all you got, might as well employ it ;)

Okay, need to calm down, too much awesomesauce in here...

I love the Khârn model, so dynamic. Gun slinger is ace too.

Go fetch is really cool, but the Ultra might have been better on a separate base with a display piece underneath joining the two. Brother Butterfingers of the Ultras is pretty much off the base. If you are gaming some people might not like that, but for me I love it :)

I really like the shield guy, killing the Ultra with his own breacher shield, the only thing I'd say is he needs to lean forward more. Maybe it is just the pictures but its like he is falling backwards (not falling back, World Eaters never retreat) like the Ultra has sneakily shot him, just as the WE gives him his own tombstone

The others are faultless.... Keep on trucking.

Maybe do some Space Wolves, then you could do some Night of the Wolves diorama stuff ;)

Okay, need to calm down, too much awesomesauce in here...

I love the Khârn model, so dynamic. Gun slinger is ace too.

Go fetch is really cool, but the Ultra might have been better on a separate base with a display piece underneath joining the two. Brother Butterfingers of the Ultras is pretty much off the base. If you are gaming some people might not like that, but for me I love it smile.png

I really like the shield guy, killing the Ultra with his own breacher shield, the only thing I'd say is he needs to lean forward more. Maybe it is just the pictures but its like he is falling backwards (not falling back, World Eaters never retreat) like the Ultra has sneakily shot him, just as the WE gives him his own tombstone

The others are faultless.... Keep on trucking.

Maybe do some Space Wolves, then you could do some Night of the Wolves diorama stuff msn-wink.gif

I made all my March of the Legions models on large bases for a small diorama, but I like the model so much I will split into a slotting base as you suggested. The shield bash is not so bad in actual fact - camera angle was not best, but I should make him lean forward a bit more.

Thanks for the feedback ;)

Sometimes, you just got to fight to keep your standards high.

gallery_71633_9312_21975.jpggallery_71633_9312_12538.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_56854.jpg

So this is what you meant when you said you would out do Ventanus' standard....

Well done sir,well done!

Thanks! what do you guys feel about the overall pose of the standing marine? I tried to convey a punching motion and a knock back of the standard bearer, but power fists are such stiff things with ridiculous short range. If it doesn't work, I have a backup plan. Honest feedback is best feedback ;)

Also, I decided to get back into more greenstuff work - Starting with adding more character to the MKII armour

gallery_71633_9312_58349.jpggallery_71633_9312_12921.jpg

Sometimes, you just got to fight to keep your standards high.

gallery_71633_9312_21975.jpggallery_71633_9312_12538.jpg

gallery_71633_9312_56854.jpg

So this is what you meant when you said you would out do Ventanus' standard....

Well done sir,well done!

Thanks! what do you guys feel about the overall pose of the standing marine? I tried to convey a punching motion and a knock back of the standard bearer, but power fists are such stiff things with ridiculous short range. If it doesn't work, I have a backup plan. Honest feedback is best feedback ;)

Also, I decided to get back into more greenstuff work - Starting with adding more character to the MKII armour

gallery_71633_9312_58349.jpggallery_71633_9312_12921.jpg

I think the punching pose looks great. No complaints from me

The posing of the models looks fine but i think that the banner lacks the dynamics of what taking place.

If the guy is jet packing in the banner should be swept up back over his shoulder .

Big fan of your work, but I do miss your Iron hands.

Thanks for that. I will see if I can get it to bend with so good old fashion heat.

As for the Iron Hands, stay tuned, as they are making a comeback sooooon! Flesh is weak, and it's high time this board got a reminder of that ;)

Archived