[HH1.0] Iron Warriors Tactics

AfroCampbell

Is there any info on whether Narik Dryegur has become an actaul SC instead of just a named Praevian?

I vaguely hoping he isn't because I'm almost finished painting the Centurion I made using him as the base model lol.

Don't let that stop you from using him as a centurion :) keep us updated !

What about renagades and militia as allies? That would give you very cheap artillery peices to use to provide the barrage for the new Iw RoW...?

What about renagades and militia as allies? That would give you very cheap artillery peices to use to provide the barrage for the new Iw RoW...?

It's up for download on FW.

Looking at my book, his rules didn't change in the main either. If you're running him as just an Iron Warrior the FW pdf is fine.

The only change is the addition of his Loyalist version rules, which is just a paragraph about how he gets special rules when hanging out with Cassian Dracos 2.0 & his crazy Sally chaplain pal.

Edited by LetsYouDown

Yes. Its another good option.

Looking at my book, his rules didn't change in the main either. If you're running him as just an Iron Warrior the FW pdf is fine.

The only change is the addition of his Loyalist version rules, which is just a paragraph about how he gets special rules when hanging out with Cassian Dracos 2.0 & his crazy Sally chaplain pal.

Woah woah woah!!!! He has a Sally BFF?

Next legion is in the books folks.

Quite simply because I want to use those awesome secutarii eventually :D

Also, I don't see why we should need to take allies to complete the main theme of the legion. The legion is presented as that of the big guns (regardless of tru-world siege warfare) yet we actually need allies for use to take advantage of the rules that are supposed to represent that?

*bitterness intensifies*

Woah woah woah!!!! He has a Sally BFF?

Next legion is in the books folks.

Yeah he is super best friends with Dracos actually. They both talk to machines so the bromance is real. And Dracos can use Cybertheurgy now (lol) so can buff Dreygur's automata now and then I guess.

So even the rules potentially reinforce the Bromance?!?!?

FORGE THAT (platonic) NARRATIVE!

yeah. Dreygur gets Rage & Zealot when w/in 12" of Cassian Dracos.

Dracos can use the rites of fury, eternity and celerity on Dreygur's automata unit.

...Get Some Vorax in there as a Bodyguard  and you've got a VERY nasty 1-2 Punch.

Unless Dracos has a rules update, you'll need a third character in there, he can only be Warlord if he's the only HQ, IIRC, which means you'll need Dracos, Dreygur, several Vorax and a third HQ making it kinda expensive. 

...Get Some Vorax in there as a Bodyguard  and you've got a VERY nasty 1-2 Punch.

Unless Dracos has a rules update, you'll need a third character in there, he can only be Warlord if he's the only HQ, IIRC, which means you'll need Dracos, Dreygur, several Vorax and a third HQ making it kinda expensive. 

His rules now calls out that he can be the Warlord if no other HQ choices other than Dreygur and Xiaphas Jurr are in the force's primary detachment.

His rules now calls out that he can be the Warlord if no other HQ choices other than Dreygur and Xiaphas Jurr are in the force's primary detachment.

Can Dreygur be a Warlord, or is he still a Support Character? XD

Can Dreygur be a Warlord, or is he still a Support Character? XD

Still a support officer! Although Dracos would be the one becoming the Warlord/main HQ.

But no, if you want real rules shenanigans look at the Herald. He has Rite of Command (identical to the Delegatus) and Support Officer. So, he must be the Warlord, but he's a banner bearer, and a support officer. Wut.

Ah wait, Dracos' rules now say he can be warlord if there are no other characters ASIDE from Dreygur or Xiaphas. Sorted.

Correct!

Who is Xiaphas Jurr exactly?

The Salamanders Chaplain who was sent to check out Isstvan for signs of Vulkan, but found Cassian Dracos instead. He's also a latent psyker.