++ Iron Within, Iron Without An Iron Warriors Community ++

Check out the main Horus Heresy FW topic I've link (PC not allow me to copy & paste on this forum).  It should be last few pages, the helmet look cool, mod MkII/III?  Or check any topic to do with today Forge World open day :D

The Lord of Iron been bought & painting will start on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No need guess how happy I am right now!!!!

It's great to see you so excited, and I'm really looking forward to see your painted version of our Primarch.

Next weekend :D

Yes just Iron Warriors is my main Legion/army - in case it not clear :D  Just a lot about the army & something my high school crafted & design (wood/metal work) teacher said who ran a wargaming club:  You are what you collect.  For him me was a Dwarf player & a Orc & Golbin & pretty crazy.

I mean, how many Wolves player have you seen who do look like there from Fenris?

Just waited three year for this, when FW announce the Heresy.  Then seen each Primarch model so far.  I've got the Iron Hands Primarch as he was cool.  I've painted Vulken for a friend just near the end of last year that was a nice challenge. 

Only thing is I am unsure which colour to paint the knight.  So I'll be given that some though to try wind up a friend & tie in with my IW with trophies theme.

Check out post over 494 over on the Horus Heresy part of the forum to see the Lord of Iron unbuilt/bitz along with building guide.

Why can it not be Friday................. Is it Friday now?........what about now?

Also the rules for Chaos knight look cool.  I'm really looking forward to trying them out in games in the near future!!

Τhe new heads are amazing for Iron warriors i believe to much spiky- and armored in my opinion would make great for conversions :) we have the most overpriced Primarch! but he has the best pose of all of them !

Those techmarines are so much more like what I want techmarines to look like than the current GW versions. Ive always wanted one closer to this image:

http://wh40k-fr.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/2/20/Techmarine1.jpg/250px-Techmarine1.jpg

I think the axes are a little bit oversized but otherwise i think they'll be a definate buy for me.

I've always wanted a reason to start IW beyond liking them. That primarch model is totally BADASS!

Liking them is the best and only reason to start an IW force. Everything else simply falls into the 'liking them' category :D

*Hopefully IP doesn't mind me using the 5th as a little portion of my war bands fluff*

Yes that ok/great :biggrin.: Background looking really cool, do you have any photos of your Iron Warriors force? :biggrin.:

Also though I show Siege Knight I'm currently convert up for my Iron Warriors

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09991_zpsvikj5ssg.jpg

Still a few parts to convert/waiting for. Then it waiting for the Iron Warriors transfer before I can add further battle damage & weather powder to my model.

Also just notice it been 7 months since my Iron Warriors last saw battle in a event. Just waiting for a Throne of Skulls to be annouce later on this year & just be great get back down to Warhammer World.

SO AWESOME. HELL CANNONS AND KNIGHTS. PERFECTION.

*Hopefully IP doesn't mind me using the 5th as a little portion of my war bands fluff*

Yes that ok/great :biggrin.: Background looking really cool, do you have any photos of your Iron Warriors force? :biggrin.:

Also though I show Siege Knight I'm currently convert up for my Iron Warriors

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC09991_zpsvikj5ssg.jpg

Still a few parts to convert/waiting for. Then it waiting for the Iron Warriors transfer before I can add further battle damage & weather powder to my model.

Also just notice it been 7 months since my Iron Warriors last saw battle in a event. Just waiting for a Throne of Skulls to be annouce later on this year & just be great get back down to Warhammer World.

SO AWESOME. HELL CANNONS AND KNIGHTS. PERFECTION.

Don't, you'll only encourage him.

Edited by Xenith

There were two of the techmarine at the open day right? One was definately helmeted. Hopefully theyre not a pack of two and instead just come with alternate heads. I don't want to have to kick out for two techmarines in a box when I really just want one.