The ability to shoot again on a 4 up if the model is slain still works but not the ignore wounds as it specifically says the model is slain and not loss of wound.

Ah nuts. I initially thought that was the case. Thanks for clarifying!

The ability to shoot again on a 4 up if the model is slain still works but not the ignore wounds as it specifically says the model is slain and not loss of wound.

Ah nuts. I initially thought that was the case. Thanks for clarifying!

Still a great ability for Hellblasters as adding a 5+FNP to an expensive multi-wound squad is never a bad idea (even if it is just against attacks and not self-inflicted wounds). Shooting again on a 4+ with those plasma incinerators is tasty.

Add a Captain to reroll 1s to hit and a Sanguinary Novitiate to patch up wounded Hellblasters or even resurrect them on a 4+ and you have a squad that will dish out the hurt and be annoying for your opponent to remove. The Novitiate only needs to heal/resurrect 4 wounds to make his points back, anything after that is a bonus.

Or just save the point and the slot and buy 2 more Hellblasters. :tongue.:

When your bases take about as much work as the actual model. What have I done. ^^

Probably some great work! :wink:

You tell me. :P

3VObaKYm.jpg?1

First attempt at painting marble stuff. Probably need to thin the paint a bit more and next time I'll do the gold first I think. ^^

(took the picture with extremely bad lighting since it was late at night and I only had my desk lamp at hand)

SF, that is a nice looking base. I haven't taken a shot at marble yet.

As for the raven, I waited until second turn as we were playing a 1v1v1 and I wanted to feel it out. When my second turn came around the raven was in my deployment zone so it became the obvious target. Tycho was nearby but both captains whiffed their melta shots and that got me feeling nervous, but I rolled a three on red rampage and that was more than enough. There were a few "What happened to the raven" comments from people at the other table. It got dragooned. It got dragooned.

Beginning the Primaris Blood Angels project. Looking at my Carmine Blades thinking they need to be primaries instead of BA. I really want to do this primaris captain, but I fear he wouldn't be canon as all the captains seem to not be primaris yet. :sad.:

Thoughts?

Do I do some head-canon and make my own primaris captain? Do I simply make a captain that was a primaris before he was included into the BA and have him be apart of the "11th Company?" Rawr the fluff bunny in me is strong right now.

Help brothers and sisters!

IF ONLY, if only I could green stuff the Gravis Captain on the 3rd page of the special edition. D:

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

Beginning the Primaris Blood Angels project. Looking at my Carmine Blades thinking they need to be primaries instead of BA. I really want to do this primaris captain, but I fear he wouldn't be canon as all the captains seem to not be primaris yet. :sad.:

Thoughts?

Do I do some head-canon and make my own primaris captain? Do I simply make a captain that was a primaris before he was included into the BA and have him be apart of the "11th Company?" Rawr the fluff bunny in me is strong right now.

Help brothers and sisters!

IF ONLY, if only I could green stuff the Gravis Captain on the 3rd page of the special edition. D:

Are you sure none of the captains are primaris? didn't think it stated either way.

We know that Karlean and Aphael are not. but most of the other captains died during devastation of baal I thought? Should be an option somewhere anyways.

I have a similar issue though, I did yellow blood drops on instinct, which is 2nd company like my "normal" BA, but I want a primaris captain too lol.

Not sure about Carmine Blades specifically but there sure are Primaris Captains for Blood Angels. We even got an artwork of a Blood Angels specific Primaris Captain in the Codex.

Not sure about Carmine Blades specifically but there sure are Primaris Captains for Blood Angels. We even got an artwork of a Blood Angels specific Primaris Captain in the Codex.

The one in Gravis armor looks to be fighting alongside the 2nd company though.

Maybe the 3rd captain is Primaris?

I could have sworn that Raphaen, the 4th, was a non primaris from Canon, unless they just use the name through out the codex.

5th company could very well be mostly primaris though.

Edited by Dont-Be-Haten

I barely think it's worth it even once to be honest.

+1 attack on the charge is nice but only if there's weight behind it. So with good AP or high damage stat. Or both like with the Artisan Thunderhammer. A 6+++ is pretty bad imo but better than not having it. The DC keyword is quite nice but situational.

So yeah I don't think I'd give it more than one character unless I go for a very specific DC driven narrative.