Today, the Death Company killed...

Xenith

I have... 12 on foot and around 20 with packs... I still dont especially like fielding lots as I'm more inclined toward red marines than black. but i suppose my hand is a little forced, so watch this space.

my very last game prior to getting new rules I played the shield of baal battle company and did a Jump pack unit with chaplain, they spent most of the game not doing much (we rolled the long table deployment) but eventually they killed a sternguard unit, librarian and would have killed a rhino primaris but my opponent conceded.

I'd consider a librarian warlord with VVitae, most of the traits there benefit a DC army, from +1 to seize to stealth ruins. the libby can also use the electric powers to try and swap location with DC units, provide some haywire for anti tank, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Today (yesterday), the death company killed, 1 vindicator, 5 assault marines (5 man DC w/ fist & DC chappy), a land raider and a land speeder (5 man DC w/ hammer & DC chappy), a rhino (5 man DC w/ sword), a regular dreadnought and a drop pod (DC dreadnought). It was a very odd game, but with the rest of my supporting forces, those were the best targets.

I forgot about this thread! This was like a week ago now but last time I played my Lost Brotherhood (3 5 man squads) killed 2 Tau Hammerheads, 3 crisis suits, 1 commander, 24 fire warriors, and a bunch of Kroot. It was glorious. I think I lost 6 guys over the course of the game (plus the dreadnought who achieved nothing but absorbing tons of fire that could have gone to the dc).

Today, 2x 5 man DC squads and a chaplain killed... a single guardsman.

I had my DC squads hiding behind the Rhinos of my tacticals while I advanced. The Guard tanks fired their stupid scattering S10 blasts at the rhinos and managed to scatter right on top of my (closely packed to avoid LoS) assault troops. When the blasts stopped I had a single DC left.

The dice gods hated me this game. Needless to say, with over half my army dead in the second turn, I went on to lose that game.

Not a huge amount but a Lost Brotherhood Force (two DC Chaplains, seventeen DC and a DCD) took out seven jetbikes, a Farseer and knocked a HP off a Crimson Hunter (report soon).

Which unit hit the Hunter?

I think it was the Chaplain's inferno pistol but he cheated (he was standing next to a Skyfire Nexus). Either that or it was a krak grenade/bolt pistol round.

Either that or it was a krak grenade/bolt pistol round.

"Brother Skepticus, I bet you a gem encrusted heretical skull that I can hit that xenos aircraft with a grenade."

"Reclusiarch Jolemai, you must be pulling my ornamental-oath-chain."

"Watch this, Brother, and hold on to your tabards!" Jolemai winds up for the pitch....

Either that or it was a krak grenade/bolt pistol round.

"Brother Skepticus, I bet you a gem encrusted heretical skull that I can hit that xenos aircraft with a grenade."

"Reclusiarch Jolemai, you must be pulling my ornamental-oath-chain."

"Watch this, Brother, and hold on to your tabards!" Jolemai winds up for the pitch....

*cries with laughter*

• 4 weeks later...
Today the death company killed: a deathwing terminator command squad including Belial, and a deathwing terminator squad. This was accomplished by 2 separate 5 man DC squads, each armed with jump packs, 1 powerfist and a DC chaplains. Casualties were high on both sides with only the DC chaplains and 1 DC marine emerging victorious.

Today My DC Chaplain Killed a Thunderwolf Cavalry Pack Leader (equipped with a lot of nasty things), My DC Squad killed one ork warboss in bike with one noble in bike, five Storm Boyz, Four ork mek gunz. all this was made with one dc squad armed with one thunderhammer, one power sword and JP.

But it's also worth mentioning my SG squad killed two ultramerines tactical units (fifteen marines in total), and three bikes. 

It was a game between four players (Ork, Ultrmarines, Space wolves and Blood Angels). And finished in a tie of three players with 9 victory points (I was one of them :thumbsup: )