Today, the Death Company killed...

Xenith

Today my death company killed a captain and chaplain in a 8 man unit of vangaurd vets complete with claws fists and shields. They then were charged by another 6 man unit of vangaurd vets sporting power weapons and chewed them up. In both engagements lost no marines but then went on to fail to charge two tac marines standing on an objective and basically lost me the game haha

Impressive kills, guys!

As a little fun, in addition to the regular reports...

++INCOMING TRANSMISSION++

Vile Slaaneshi renegades have been making rude gestures towards Baal. Wipe out this traitorous scum! Send out our Lost Brothers!

+MISSION+

The champions of the dark prince are marked for death.

1) Be the first to kill a Slaaneshi Lord or Daemon Prince. Detail the manner of their death in this thread.

2) As a group, the Death Company must kill 5 or more Slassneshi Lords or Daemon Princes before Sanguinala (Christmas: I know Chaos is thin on the ground!).

Seek out the Chapmpions of Slaanesh and put them to the sword. Achieving these objectives earns you the right to put some gribbly Slaanesh trophies on your DC's bases.

Edited by Xenith

• 2 weeks later...

7 Hormagaunts, 1 Tyrranofex(I think), 3 hive guard, 2 Warriors.

Last night, 5 man Death Wing and Captain, I tac squad, leading to a quick concession.

My heaving, pissed-off, axe-wielding warcriminals have done me proud lately!

• 2 months later...

This thread lives, it dies, it lives again!

Last night I ran a 9 man DC squad with a Power fist and a PowerSword.

Despite an appaling first assault attempt where they failed a 6 inch charge, my Death company killed a 2x 10 man Knight Lord Tactical squads (both with c/c upgrades), a Chaos lord with a thunderhammer, and an Auto-pred.

At the end of the game there was only the Powerfist marine left standing, all 8 of his brothers had been called to the halls of Valhallah all shiney and chrome.

Today the Death Company of the Red Seraphs fought bravely against the forces of Hive Fleet Leviathan.

The Death Company was made up of:
Brother-Sergeant Anton (Power Fist and Inferno Pistol)
Brother Frederick (Chainsword and Plasma Pistol)
Brother Axlan (Chainsword and Inferno Pistol)
And Brothers Peder and Stephan (Chainswords and Bolt Pistols)

In the name of the Emperor, they slew:
1 Deathleaper
8 Genestealers

At the end of the battle, only Brother-Sergeant Anton was left standing and he bravely faced the Spawn of Cryptus alone. However the beast proved to much for him. Chief Librarian Cyrus engaged the beast in a battle of psychic wills, eventually killing the beast and avenging the fallen brothers.

It never dies, it just goes into stasis until needed again (like Lemartes, Death Company Dreadnoughts and most Death Company when Astorath is elsewhere).

This is always what happens with the DC in my homebrew Chapter. The Blood Owls don't believe in the mercy of the executioners axe, only the redemption of a righteous death in battle. Stasis bombs are implanted into the powerpacks of all the DC, triggered by the ranking commander upon the battle's end.

Speaking of Righteous Death, the two squads of DC I brought each mulched a squad of Grey Hunters each, and then a squad of Wolf Guard Terminators and a single Thunderwolf, respectively.

This thread lives, it dies, it lives again!

It never dies, it just goes into stasis until needed again (like Lemartes, Death Company Dreadnoughts and most Death Company when Astorath is elsewhere).

Indeed, brothers! Busy time for me, conferences and a work trip, but we again drink deep of victory, and remember the fallen.

Some one go kill 10 Dark Angels assault marines, do that and we hit a demi company! We've also killed over a quarter of the deathwing.

Today my DC (Five marines with one power sword, one power fist and three chainswords with JP) killed two units of 10 Ork Boyz (One in the third turn, and the other in the four turn), and one Trukk. Also my DC Dreadnought killed a Space Wolves Land Raider, not so much but he accomplished his mission . 

We played Blood Angels VS Space Wolves VS Orks. It was a bloody carnage, three armys of 2000 pts in a small board (120mmx120mm).

The score was Space Wolves: 13 VP

The Blood Angels: 10 VP

The Ork: 9 VP

On Saturday Squad Raphen and Cassor the Damned killed....

Two grav centurions

A Rhino

A Combat Squad of Raven Guard Tacticals

Tried running a 1850 with two BA formations (we'll show'em! WE'LL SHOW'EN ALL)- Flesh Tearer Vangurd Assault with Strike Force Deathstorm.

Pros- won the game (barely)

Cons- Raphen dying in a challengeto a Grav Centurion Sergeant- without getting to swing.

Cassor dying to Vanguard Vet Krak grenades.

Formations where interesting. I had some bad luck and forgot some rules like Bloody Toll that could have helped by Power fists (so many ones....). Ok for casual games, will get crushed by anything close to a tournament list.

• 5 weeks later...
Had a game vs Elysian Drop Troops. All but two of the chaplains wards were cut down by lasgun and plasma volleys as the Guard hit the ground, and another died to plasma overwatch charging the command squad. The chaplain and 1 remaining lost brother killed around 36 guardsmen before they were finally brought down by vendetta lascannon fire.

Good work, Mandoloriano and Bad Dice!

Weird that we dont have any BA v BA results yet...

I havent been able to game for any months now, due to a country move, but I'll hopefully be playing sometime soon!

Haven't played against Blood Angels since 2012. Do you want retro results? :p

Whaaat? That's insane, was it through sweeping advance, or getting lucky over a few rounds?

That round I split the chaplain and the DC brother apart to charge 2 seperate units. DC took on the command squad, and the chappy charged a 10 man squad. Wiped them both with sweeping. Next round, alot of his firepower flew off the table since it was the valkyries, and the lasguns failed to bring them down since they weren't in double tap range. I then managed to get 2 more charges off on 2 other squads. (He had a lot of 10 man squads deepstriking in) Then the flyers showed up again and popped them.

• 3 weeks later...

Today my Death Company (15 JP marines, with 3 fists and 1 power sword) killed:
6 Ravenwing Bikers
5 UltraMarine Tactical Marines
5 UltraMarine Sternguards
5 BlackKnights and a Dark Angel Librarian on a bike;
This was all after a Turn 1 Orbital Strike that slightly deviated and only vaped 5 of my DC marines right off the bat :wink:

Lat Monday my Death Company (8 one with fist)

got first plasmad by 6 Kyborgs and losed 4.

After that the remaining four killed one warpsmith and serveral Kultists.

Pic from the Battlescene

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag185/Slaughter3000/DSCN1885_zpsszbkcpli.jpg

The Chaplains are count as ministorum priest allies for save reroll in the aussault Termi squad.

Sadly they never saw combat in this battle.

Edited by Riot Earp

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, against Chaos Crimson Slaughter, my death company lived through the following.

Ten man strong squad, joined by a librarian, deep strike down into the enemy deployment zone on the my second turn. Armed with two power fists, a power sword and their rage they made me proud.

On my third turn, with everyone very much alive they charge Be'lakor. And slay the demon. My Furiosa had stripped the demon of one wound before my dreadnought fell, the demon was barely hurt. Victorious from battle my Death Company consolidated onto cover. On the bottom of turn three they received punishment from a full ten man strong chaos tactical squad who both shot at and charged my soldiers. In total the enemies throw over 50 attacks against my Death Company.

Going into turn four Dante with his Sanguinary guard joins the grand melee and emerging from several turns of melee against traitors of the worst kind, three death company still emerge unharmed.

On the fifth turn these soldiers charge towards a Rhino holding one of three objectives (Crusade mission) and easily tears through the back armor with their power fists. Giving me the objective.

(Dant and his squad charged another Rhino holding another objective and cleared it, thus giving me the victory.)

• 2 weeks later...