Today, the Death Company killed...

Xenith

Today my Death Company Killed, 

A Space Marine Captain.

The Emperors Champion.

10 Black Templar Initiates.

5 Black Templar Neophytes.

And 5 Assault Terminators with Lightning Claws.

And only half of them died their glorious death in battle :S

8 Man Death company with a powerfist and a Librarian with Force Axe foolishly, foolishly charged a Furioso Deadnaught.

After 4 rounds of combat they hadnt managed to land a single glance and got pulped.

No idea why I thought it would be a good idea, I figured the fist might do something,

What a mess. :(

I started a few weeks ago with a 8-marine DC unit, now cut back to 6.  They have chopped through:

Kahn and his bike squad

A Chapter Master on a bike

A (pre-damaged) knight

But I'm still working on them.

Its hard to get the tactics just right!  

Don't know if this is the best place for this, but…today the death company apparently killed a whole bunch of folks.  

http://www.coolminiornot.com/374480?browseid=11383907

8 Man Death company with a powerfist and a Librarian with Force Axe foolishly, foolishly charged a Furioso Deadnaught.

After 4 rounds of combat they hadnt managed to land a single glance and got pulped.

No idea why I thought it would be a good idea, I figured the fist might do something,

What a mess. :sad.:

Wouldn't Krak grenades do something there? Or are they too low strength?

What a mess. :(

Wouldn't Krak grenades do something there? Or are they too low strength?
Too low. Need to be strength 7to even have a chane of hurting a Furioso.

Played with the Death Company for the first time with the new codex. Fielded Cassor, Raphen's Squad, and a 10-man DC with 2 Fists & 2 Power Swords.

They killed...

2xTH/SS terminators

7-man TAC squad, which sent Vulkan He'Stan running off the board

Techmarine and ...thudd gun? Thunderfire cannon!

One of my best kills with the death company came yesterday. Me and my brother really habe not played since 3rd edition. We did a bit in fifth so we may have not done all of the rules right.

Lemartes and a 5 man Dc 1 If and 2 pw tpok on a Deathwing army. They wipe out a 5 man sniper squad sexond turn. Third turn charging into a Hamernators lost 3 Dc. After two rounds of combat killed them off. Fourth tur. They got slaughtered by a redeemers flamestorm cannon. Standing alone lemates suffered a wound charged the redeemer and killed it on his own as vengence for his slain comrads.

Last night My Death Compant killed an Entire 5 man squad of Grey Knight Paladins.

The DC had been shot to less than half size, only 2 cc guys and 2 powerfists left. A sanguinary preist who's squad has been completly destoryed jumps across the board and joins up with them. A nearby squad of Sniperscouts charged the Paladins to soak up overwatch, then the DC piled in and wiped out the whole squad in one round. Feels good man.

Yesterday saw an 7 man Death Compant Squad (6 bp&cs and 1 Thunderhammer) charge 7 Necron warriors.

They cause 0 wounds (rolled 4 1's to wound with hammer) and then lost a man.

it was a further 5 rounds of combat before the Death Company finaly finished them off.

What an absolute cluster- :cuss that entire game was. :(

• 5 weeks later...

Recently, the Death Company killed

DC Dreadnought: Another Monolith., a Destroyer Lord (who foolishly charged the Dread)(He is getting some Necron bits for trophies and a name- he's earned it), 3 TW cavalry with Thunderhammer/storm shields, a sh*t tonne of Imperial guardsmen and two basalisks.

Death Company: A Stormblade, entire unit of Destroyers/Destroyer Lord, Necron Warrior Squad (20)

This weekend I think they will kill some Eldar. I haven't used them in the past few games, but I think I'm going to bring em back out to play.

Today I played against Space Wolves, and another victory for the Blood Angels! So far with this codex my army is unbeatable. :D

So, today I fielded 2 5man DC squads with jump packs, power sword and a power fist each, and they mowed a 10 man jump packed wolfguard squad, a lone wolfguard thunderwolf with runic armor+THSS, 5 blood claws and 3 swiftclaws with an attack bike.

By the end of the game, I was still left with both power fists and a power weapon plus 2 more DC.

My opponent stopped calling my army ketchup after that... B)

Edited by vahouth

You can't swing a cat around here without hitting a necron player and angering the cat.

I've only won one game against them, but they get really nervous about those dreads.

When I get the trophies glued on, I'll post a picture. I haven't had time to do any modeling lately.

Edited by ContemptuousAngel

Last game against Astra militarum my 10 man DC with two fists and jump packs killed

Pask, 1 punisher, 1 leman Russ, 20 IG vets and a chimera. At games end there were still 6 kicking around with Dante ( who joined so they could chase around a knight)