The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

Canceled the pre-order for the codex (I've been hurt before! tongue.png)

I'm not getting it ahead of time anyway, so I'll just pick it up at the local hobby store on release day if it looks ok.

Bad BA mod! Bad!! tongue.png

If it looks ok?

Canceled the pre-order for the codex (I've been hurt before! tongue.png)

I'm not getting it ahead of time anyway, so I'll just pick it up at the local hobby store on release day if it looks ok.

Bad BA mod! Bad!! :P

I have the black spray paint ready.

I wonder how a Karl, Callidus, Corbulo combo would perform for seize the initiative. Rolling a 5+ three times has fairly decent odds and each unit synergies with BA.

I am pretty sure thats corbulo. The grail is exactly the same and the chainsword looks too ornate. If its really him than they probably gave him an artificer armor. I like the old sculpt better to be honest but still a cool model to convert and use as something else.

Whats interesting to note is that the item list is "BA Sanguinary Priest" - not SHP or Corbulo etc.  

So, really will have to see. 

The Chainsword looks like a relic though, and as noted, the grail looks the same too.  Also, his face/hair....And then we have that armour too.

Anyone wanna place a bet? 

I think it's the Corbster. Note the awesome chainsword and super huge grail.

I agree that he needed a resculpt the least but... this new sculpt is awesome, and I don't already have one, so I'm not complaining. I just really hope that a new Mephiston is coming down the pipe.

Price is $30. Which is the same as a plastic libraian or commander. They don't have much extra parts and I don't think this model will include anymore than necessary. I am not a big fan of robes but I am not going to judge before seeing the rest of the box.

Archived