The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

So, the cover is the wrong way? Marine's right shoulder pad is not the veteran skull, but chapter icon? Sorry for being a fluff nut here. biggrin.png

It seems as though it was drawn the right way, but they chose to flip it for the codex for some reason...

the artificer armour on the priest pretty much confirms that all BA characters will at least get the option to upgrade to arti armour weee:)

Oh man, my excitement for this codex is going up and up. Hope I'm not allowing my expectations to get too high.

If all characters, and even sergeants, can upgrade to artificer armour AND Sanguinary Guard are only 165 points? Plus heavy flamers in tac squads?

wub.pngwoot.gif

... my cup (will) runneth over.

Ya! Sorry, there's a blurry number there.  Dread looks to be 95 -as per codex.  And I may be wishing it so, but I think its 160?! 

160 pts (or 165) for 5-man Sanguinary Guard squad would be awesomesauce. My excitement level just went up a lot.

Where are you guys seeing points costs?

Ya! Sorry, there's a blurry number there.  Dread looks to be 95 -as per codex.  And I may be wishing it so, but I think its 160?! 

160 pts (or 165) for 5-man Sanguinary Guard squad would be awesomesauce. My excitement level just went up a lot.

Bottom right of the Codex cover pic, there are two entries, sang guard and dread.  It looks like the points are there.

You know, the ONLY way I will be let down by this dex is if they muck up the points recosting of the Sang Guard, the Jump DC, the Van Vets and the special characters (and maybe the tactical terms...though they're unlikely to change)

Bottom of the picture in post 346: here.

You know, the ONLY way I will be let down by this dex is ......

Wait, no, take it back!  He didn't mean it, honest.  He just wasn't thinking straight.

{damn it Mort, you've just jinxed the whole blasted thing!}

Can anyone else confirm or at least tell me that it does look like it could be 160 ?  No one else has chimed in on that yet?

I really cannot tell. I've strained my eyes as much as I can looking, but it's too darned blurry. I personally can't make out a single number.

Can anyone else confirm or at least tell me that it does look like it could be 160 ?  No one else has chimed in on that yet?

Price looks like it's 1XX certainly, and maybe 160 possibly though very unclear. Dread is defo double digit.

The dread is in elite slot now. What does this mean? Are we going to upgrade normal dreads to furiosos? 

Red, its looking more and more like this is "just" another Sang Priest.  O_o  (oddly enough)  The White Dwarf pic and write up dont mention this model as corbs, but as a regular priesty! 

Either way Im excited and Id actually be tempted to use this one as a counts as, I literally gasped when I saw both images of it ;)

The dread is in elite slot now. What does this mean?  

It means that I'll be playing unbound lists for the remainder of 7th edition? :D

Can't really put into words how much I like that relic chainsword..... 

http://i.imgur.com/DKRgwCW.jpg?1

IMHO this is exactly how I imagine BA wargear and I've never seen it translated into a model as well before. Much better than just extra blood drops and wings everywhere. This is the first clam shell figure I really, really like. My wallet did not see that one coming... 

Archived