And yes, there's a ton a butthurt people insisting THEIR primarch is "TEH MOST LOYAL!"

We all know it's Alpharius!

Don't make me hunt you down

The magical-ninja-pirate-space wizards-unicorns already got rewritten to punk my RG and ambush the Rout, they need to take a back seat for the rest of the traitors for a bit

And yes, there's a ton a butthurt people insisting THEIR primarch is "TEH MOST LOYAL!"

We all know it's Alpharius!

Don't make me hunt you down

The magical-ninja-pirate-space wizards-unicorns already got rewritten to punk my RG and ambush the Rout, they need to take a back seat for the rest of the traitors for a bit

Yeah, hella no way the Wolves can take on the Alpha Legion, but Medusan halting the Traitor advance (white scars to), that's totally cool!

I always feel bad for RG players. But it's not like Wolves have it much better atm. Hopefully Inferno will fix that.

Not to start a pity party, but I play both the RG and VK in 30k.

I'm still looking at a traitor legion, stuck between DG anf IW. Thinking of the dg just for the spammed phosphex fun

Tbh, Death Guard don't do phosphex any better than other legions. Though they can tank it pretty easily.

An Ironfire list loaded with phosphex sounds like a blast to me. With Perty you could also have 1st turn primaris lightnings equipped with rad missiles/phosphex bomb clusters.

I'm still looking at a traitor legion, stuck between DG anf IW. Thinking of the dg just for the spammed phosphex fun

Tbh, Death Guard don't do phosphex any better than other legions. Though they can tank it pretty easily.

An Ironfire list loaded with phosphex sounds like a blast to me. With Perty you could also have 1st turn primaris lightnings equipped with rad missiles/phosphex bomb clusters.

The main reason the dg would be (1) fluff wise they are the chem masters and (2) their characters can buy rad grenades

I have looked at the IW for artillery madness (one of the few Warhammer things I've never done) but I dislike Perturabo immensely. While I'm not a superfan of Morty, Perturabo just looks goofy and bloated to me

The main reason the dg would be (1) fluff wise they are the chem masters and (2) their characters can buy rad grenades

I have looked at the IW for artillery madness (one of the few Warhammer things I've never done) but I dislike Perturabo immensely. While I'm not a superfan of Morty, Perturabo just looks goofy and bloated to me

He's not bloated it's Terminator armour :( 

I thought you were going all Night-Lordy traitor?

I was, but everything I did came up too similar to my RG. I dropped them when I saw how lazy I was being

@Reyner: I get that, I just dislike the model. Maybe ra to posing, I dunno, but it never seemed "right" to me

Edited by Wolf Lord Kieran

• 2 weeks later...

So I got a game coming up this Saturday, four players with 5000 points apiece.

I'm bringing my raven guard, there will be a dark Angel, imperial fist and a ultramarine player.

Teams to be decided day of...for added fun.

My 5k army consists of

LoW: Corax

HQ: Praetor in Tda, Master of Signals, Herald

Troops: 3x10 Tactical Marines in Pods, 1x10 Volkite Support Squad

Elites: 1x3 Comtemptor Talon in Pods, 1x9 Mor Deythan in Pod, 1x5 Terminators, 2x1 Apothecaries with Jump Packs

FA: 2x10 Dark Fury Assault Squads

HS: 1x1 Leviathan in Pod, 1x9 Missile Heavy Support Squad in Pod, 1x1 Fire Raptor

Rite of War: Orbital Assault

This lets the Contemptor Talon pod up, the Mor Deythan get a pod option and the Terminators can Teleport.

The Master of Signals joins the Missile Support Squad

The Herald joins the Mor Deythan

An Apothecary joins each Dark Fury Squad, who now have Hit and Run (from RoW)

Got about 133 points left, can't figure out what to field with it.

WLK

Yea, they can squabble all they want. 

Unless they hail from the fjords of Fenris or the prisons of Deliverance, their words mean nothing to me. just sheep bleating 

You still have 3 troops slots and 1 FA

Recon marines to support the Mor Deythan

Well my math was off, i actually got 33 points left...im not a smart man.

besides, in the list Im bringing, every units needs to be able to Deep Strike or get a Pod. Recon are too expensive. I would have rolled out some Seekers, but points. Another unit with Implacable Advance would have been nice

That army's so small. 

Mines as many models as I can get in. I think I'm 9 points over.

Yea, its somewhere around 80 models not counting pods and Dreads...but they are all BAMFS.

Besides, I didnt want the game to get dragged out. Me dying fast speeds things up.

Oh j want to build a list for this. So I will >.> later.

How hateful is this going to be?

How hateful is this going to be?

Not that Hateful I  dont Reckon

+++ The Ambush at Flarin  (5000pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List (Onslaught) (5000pts) ++

+ HQ (390pts) +

Legion Centurion (160pts) [Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, Psychic Mastery Level 2, Vigil Pattern Storm Shield]
Consul [Librarian]
Legiones Astartes [Legion Specific Rules]

Sigismund (230pts)
Master of the Legion [Armoured Breakthrough]

+ Troops (355pts) +

Legion Predator Strike Armoured Squadron (355pts) [squadron Command Tank]
Legion Predator Tank [Dozer Blade, Heavy Bolters]
Legion Predator Tank [Dozer Blade, Heavy Bolters]
Legion Predator Tank [Dozer Blade, Lascannons]

+ Elites (1570pts) +

Legion Terminator Squad (775pts) [Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, 2x Chainfist, Heavy Flamer, Legion Terminator Sergeant, 9x Legion Terminators, 3x Lightning Claw, 3x Power Fist, Reaper Autocannon]
Legion Spartan Assault Tank [Armoured Ceramite, Dozer Blade, Flare Shield]

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (275pts) [Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web, Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Marksmen, Missile Launcher and Suspensor Web]
Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Combi-weapon, Power Fist]

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (260pts) [Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web, Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Marksmen, Missile Launcher and Suspensor Web]
Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Combi-weapon]

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (260pts) [Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web, Legion Rhino Armoured Carrier, 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines, Marksmen, Missile Launcher and Suspensor Web]
Legion Veteran Sergeant [Artificer Armour, Combi-weapon]

+ Heavy Support (1435pts) +

Legion Sicaran Battle Tank (210pts) [Dozer Blade, Lascannons]

Legion Vindicator Siege Tank Squadron (375pts)
Legion Vindicator Tank [Dozer Blade]

Leviathan Siege Dreadnought Talon (655pts)
Leviathan Siege Dreadnought [Armoured Ceramite, Grav-flux Bombard, Leviathan Siege Drill, Phosphex Discharger]
Leviathan Siege Dreadnought [Armoured Ceramite, Leviathan Storm Cannon, Phosphex Discharger, 2x Twin-linked Volkite Caliver]

Sicaran Venator Tank Destroyer (195pts) [Dozer Blade]

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [Loyalist, VII: Imperial Fists]

+ Lord of War (1250pts) +

Legion Falchion Super-heavy Tank Destroyer (600pts) [Armoured Ceramite, Space Marine Legion Crew]
Twin-linked Volcano Cannon [Neutron Wave Capacitor]

Legion Glaive Special Weapons Tank (650pts) [Armoured Ceramite]