Well I think about the modeling possibilities of more brethren regularly. Of course, I have yet to refinish my fist army so not really stressing on it yet.

I've joined up with the IF group to keep my ETL mojo going.

I appreciate your honest opinion on the falchion's in game effectiveness for you as I'm on the fence about a SH mbt and was waffling between the falchion and the typhon... Heavily leaning back to the supervindy(even with the recent points increase.)

Looking forward to seeing your newest dudes painted up as well as your next batrep.

There is some right cracking stuff in this thread and I can only apologise that I haven't commented on all the awesome until now

Thank you ! Im glad your finding my stuff here nifty 

Well I think about the modeling possibilities of more brethren regularly. Of course, I have yet to refinish my fist army so not really stressing on it yet.

I've joined up with the IF group to keep my ETL mojo going.

I appreciate your honest opinion on the falchion's in game effectiveness for you as I'm on the fence about a SH mbt and was waffling between the falchion and the typhon... Heavily leaning back to the supervindy(even with the recent points increase.)

Looking forward to seeing your newest dudes painted up as well as your next batrep.

So I  got a little look at yer stuff in yer own thread and I was very impressed !  

I try to be straight forward with most things and a little crass / blunt with my opinions The Typhon is fantastic it gets its points back /  Does work  every turn 

The Falchion .... well sometimes it is a 525 point brick of dead points 

tumblr_ocoxfnPXn81tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocoxfnPXn81tdqdkto4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocoxfnPXn81tdqdkto3_1280.jpg

Thats all for Today 1 /5 down 

tumblr_ocoxfnPXn81tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

Well, hello handsome. What's his name?

Oh thats a good question , I havent really gone through and named my Templar Brethren , I might do that soon

That is awesome those colors look badass together

Thanks , A lot of what I do to mask my lack of skill is to pick simple colors I can reproduce accurately XD  , It works pretty well most of the time. 

Thanks Blade... I'm thankful for the clarity of your response about the typhon. Going to sell a few old FW guard AFVs and flyers and hook up with a typhon and Atrapos

Both Fantastic Additions  D:   Atropos is one of my Favorite Knight Chassis !    and I  know a thing or two about Knight Chassis  (  own 9 of them ) 

Continuing the whole go ahead and take my time  sort of approach to these new templar brethren ,  this guy is going to probably pull double duty as a siege breaker hence the Metal Colored Solarite Power Gauntlet. 

As an Aside it is certainly great that the Templar Brethren upgrade kit effectively gives you  a solarite Power Gauntlet Model since most of your consuls are gonna wanna have one so when you arent using the guy  as a Sargent you can use him as a  Siege breaker or something.  I  actually needed to make this guy  with the Sol Glove cause I  turned my list scond squad leader into a primus medicae with Extra apothecary bits ! 

tumblr_ocshw93W1w1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocshw93W1w1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocshw93W1w1tdqdkto3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocshw93W1w1tdqdkto4_1280.jpg

2 down 3 to go .

Well, hello handsome. What's his name?

Oh thats a good question , I havent really gone through and named my Templar Brethren , I might do that soon

That is awesome those colors look badass together

Thanks , A lot of what I do to mask my lack of skill is to pick simple colors I can reproduce accurately XD  , It works pretty well most of the time. 

HA, well in that case keep being "terrible" b/c it looks really good!

(P.S. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Iron Hands belong to @OwlandMoonGuy, right? I've never actually seen them before, but the descriptions he's posted here and/or the NW Facebook group sound like these...)

Uh, ahem, yes they do.  Cheers! -OMG

You know , not what it has come up Owl and Moon guy is a fantastic guy to play a game with  D:  

Hes a great dude who is polite and respectful and he deals with peoples little like quirks pretty well. 

I have played 1 other guy from these boards ( RPR  )  one of the mods over on the space wolf side  and he was a really fun guy to get a game in with as well. 

If it turns out that I move back  across to new york  I  wouldnt mind driving down the florida to play WLK  and Ray Ray either.  

You know , not what it has come up Owl and Moon guy is a fantastic guy to play a game with  D:  

Hes a great dude who is polite and respectful and he deals with peoples little like quirks pretty well. 

I have played 1 other guy from these boards ( RPR  )  one of the mods over on the space wolf side  and he was a really fun guy to get a game in with as well. 

If it turns out that I move back  across to new york  I  wouldnt mind driving down the florida to play WLK  and Ray Ray either.  

You know , not what it has come up Owl and Moon guy is a fantastic guy to play a game with  D:   Hes a great dude who is polite and respectful and he deals with peoples little like quirks pretty well.

It was good to play you also & thanks again for the game. I look forward to a rematch though it may have a similar outcome unless I change some things up.  Maybe after I get an allied knight detachment of my own, ;)

That's awesome to know BW... I don't play but once a year or so and would love to put my dudes down with some of the awesome armies I admire on our fine site.

I'm in KY if you stop by on your way east:)

I do travel through Louisville from time-to-time but nothing planned for the rest of the year.  So you never know, maybe one day that might work out.

• 4 weeks later...