REF LOC - Map of the Galaxy

Grifftofer

Ok. So here is the post-Mycenae-migration update :P

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn171/Grifftofer/TerritoryMap_zps0de2iziw.jpg

I expanded on the territories in (hopefully) vaguely logical directions and added tendrils towards primary Forgeworlds as they seem like logical first targets to gain control of early on.

I never noticed how close my boys were to Gryphonne :ohmy.:

What's Gryphonne?

Also, love the map Grifft. But if this is supposed to be Day 1 of the Insurrection map, I suggest adding red spots to represent secessionists and independents who reject both Stormlord and Emperor.

EDIT:

And my previous questions still stand. Does anyone want to move their Legion homeworld? And do any of the Traitors abandon their homeworlds to the Imperium?

Edited by simison

Can you somehow establish a corridor which leads to caerbannog and around caerbannog maybe a circle of sectors with yellow color? Would show the secured corridor w

Through which the refugees can enter caerbannog relatively safe

A Forge World, home to a Titan Legion

And a pretty major Forge World too, iirc.
Until it gotten eaten by the Nids, of course that has no bearing here.

Yet. ;)

Maybe. :unsure:

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Thanks Thorn. The hexagons (and the grid) in the above two maps are much more opaque than I intend for them to be in the end. I've done it like this for ease of viewing and editing. Once the areas are finalised I will making the whole lot significantly more transparent (about 30-40% of currently) that should make the other map details easier to see/read (I hope). The first page should have a version of the map with the grid at the 'right' opacity for comparison.

Seeing the map, the easiest way for the traitors to attack terra is the southern necromunda route... We should keep that in mind for book x

The Breakthrough At Necromunda? Sounds like a cool idea for an Exemplary Battle to me. Also, given Necromuda was a recruitment ground for the Imperial Fists in the canon would any of our Legions potentially do the same?

Seeing the map, the easiest way for the traitors to attack terra is the southern necromunda route... We should keep that in mind for book x

The Breakthrough At Necromunda? Sounds like a cool idea for an Exemplary Battle to me. Also, given Necromuda was a recruitment ground for the Imperial Fists in the canon would any of our Legions potentially do the same?

That sounds like a WW2 Warmovie. I like it.

Good idea.

We could also name it: All Quiet on the Southern Front...oh wait

@Griff: Really good map! tu: From Predators pov, everything is looking fine. There is enough space for Mardum and the Shattered Worlds. :)

Given the proximity of Zbruch to Obsailes...

And the Godslayers are traitors...

Ash.

And.

Dust.

I agree that is a natural consequence, but that does provoke some confusion. Why would the legion and Koschei come back to a wasteland of a planet?

The english title makes no sense as the movie/ book ays oit on the westfront of ww1...

Oh...ypu already adapted it to our needs

Ash.

And.

Dust.

I agree that is a natural consequence, but that does provoke some confusion. Why would the legion and Koschei come back to a wasteland of a planet?

Maybe to fetch some relics? Nostalgia?

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Ash.

And.

Dust.

I dunno. We'll fill in that blank when we come to it. Maybe. Meanwhile the FK have lots of walls to build.

The english title is indeed All Quiet on the Western Front. At least that's what wiki told me oO

I adapted it to suite it Necromunda...intended to be a joke...jezzz...difficult audience

*edit*

freakin' ninjas :D

Edited by Kelborn

Ooo, I have an i-dea! If we decide to have the Traitors attempt a breakthrough via the Necromunda route, I'd like to suggest that Necromunda itself is attacked (mainly to prevent the Loyalist forces there from flanking the traitors' breakthrough attempt, but also to destroy a big loyalist recruiting ground if we decide to go that way) leading to a massive siege being laid upon Hive Primus. The siege is so intense the Six Houses of Necromunda reluctantly put aside their rivalries once it becomes clear the traitors intend to level Hive Primus along with everyone within and unite to assist in the defence, using their various specialities, techniques and contacts to fight back against the traitors. The Gang Houses' support is such that they provide a serious advantage to the Loyalists amid the brutal siege warfare and chaotic urban combat.