>>>>>>PLEDGED SERVICE: 10 STY (3 Already served)<<<<<<

GyF9Jc3.jpg?1

>>>>>>IDENTITY: Brother Hidir<<<<<<

>>>>>>CHAPTER: Howling Griffons<<<<<<

>>>>>>LINEAGE: Roboute Guillaume<<<<<<

>>>>>>AGE: 162 Standard Terran Years<<<<<<

>>>>>>PLEDGED SERVICE: 35 STY (6 Already served)<<<<<<

------------------------------------

Hey folks, today I have some pictures of my upcomming Truescale Deathwatch Killteam! I still need to build a fifth figure, but that brother will need some more work still, as he is of quite...sinister origins (let's just say chains, cloaks and daggers are involved).

Anyways, don't have much more time today, so this'll have to do. Hope you like the small preview! C&C is, as always, very welcome and much appreciated.

Wow. All those squad members are looking ace! Really just exuding character, though I think I'll echo SoD and say I really like the use of the pose on Marius. Keep at it :thumbsup:

Hey folks, thanks for all the kind comments!

@Blindhamster: Thanks man!

@marcusc: Glad you like them! I didn't really have time for a proper fluff-writeup so I figured these few tidbits might do well instead.

@Soldier of Dorn: Thanks mate, glad you like them! Marius is definitely my favorite of the bunch :smile.:

@Vairocanum: Marius and Varol are already primed! :smile.:

@Aeternus: Thank you kindly mate, the squad was really fun to put together. The new primaris stuff is ideal for truescales, and it really looks like a high-tech mix of Mark IV and VIII armor!

Today I have a WiP of a Blood Angels Tartaros Terminator for you!

vpmFWxf.jpg?1
xycqQ1H.jpg?1
AUb2X00.jpg?1
kHy5MB8.jpg?1

The figure is more or less finished; I only need to do the lenses and then I can move on to make that really nice, rusty-orange base I usually do for my Horus Heresy Blood Angels. As you can see, I have continued to use 2nd Edition details and designs on this terminator, and I will probably continue doing so when I get to making a small detachment of Blood Drinkers for 40k.

That's all for today, hope you liked the small preview! C&C is, as always, much appreciated and welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

IX: Tartaros

wWb6YAV.jpg?1
NsMY0Ls.jpg?1
5Ogxu90.jpg?1
hZ03dUj.jpg?1
NrjYPFV.jpg?1
A4wcYmB.jpg?1
qWQQB8f.jpg?1

------------------------------

Hello folks! Today I have the finished Tartaros Terminator from earlier :)

@Vairocanum: Thanks mate! :) For now it is indeed a one off as I bought a box of tartaros to test out several planned schemes on Terminator armour, as I have a few things planned in the pipeline. One of those certainly is my Iron Warriors Terminator and Dreadnought list, but I am also toying with a small detachement of throne/Emperor loyal Dark Angels, so that leaves only three Tartaros, but of those we have the Blood Angel above. So of the remaining two, I will certainly be painting up in a selfmade chapter (As soon as that orange marine from earlier is finished), and one will probably end up being a Blood Drinker, but we'll see.

So, I have managed to finish all my commissions for the time being, and now have time to clear my backlog of Chaos and Custodes stuff (And boy will there be more Custodes stuff comming). I hope you like the Terminator! C&C is, as always, much welcome! Have a nice day :)

Ave Dominus Nox

---We have come---

---Your pleas are meaningless---

---We have come---

Last transmission received on Haraten-II

zzgOBC8.jpg?1

>>>Pict-Feed: Consul-Moritat Illytsh, VIIIth legion The Crimson Sons, during the Siege of Terra<<<

"Night Lord" The voice beyond the darkness of my fetters spoke "Awaken, Night Lord:"

I was bound to the slab of dark iron and ferrocrete, my eyes bound by a steel band. I was naked, stripped of my armour, and my cancer-ridden body was exposed to the unnaturally cold chamber. The thrum of my jailor's plate made my teeth ache. My flesh was succumbing to the rad-phage at an increasingly faster rate.

"Night Lord, I will not ask again" Leather crackled as a fist tightened around it; a chaplain then, how quaint.

"Then ask properly" I answered calmly "There is no Night Lord here to answer."

"Who are you then?" The stern voice inquired.

"I am Illytsh of the VIIIth legion" I had spoken these words many times since my capture; doubtlessly they were trying to erode my mind "Not a Lord of the Night, but a Child of the Night. None can truly rule over the dark, none can truly lord during the umbral cycles. I was born on Terra in the closing stages of the Unification Wars and have fought beneath the Emperor's, Curze's and Horus' banner. Who might you be, White Scar?"

The jailor was silent at first, perhaps cautious; power armour hid many of the subtler notes of living, thinking beings, such as smell, sound and breath.

"Why do you think me of the Warhawk's own?" He finally answered.

"You are not of the Blood Angels, for then I'd be dead. You do not strike me as dull-minded, thus you can't be of Dorn's lineage" I responded with a chuckle "And you are certainly not of the Dark Angels, for I'd be long dead for my deeds during the Thramas Crusade. But all those things set aside, your helm only manages to partially obfuscate your Chogorian accent, cousin."

"Impressive, prisoner" The steel band fell from my eyes and indeed, an astartes clad in black plate, adorned with Chogorian gold engravings and emblems of moon and scar, stood before me. In his eyes I could see so much hatred, so much disgust, but also the faint glimmer of curiosity.

"Who were the Children of the Night?"

30iG5Zy.jpg?1

"We were born of Terra's darkest pits, in realms that none wished to rule" I could still recall the sunless hab-blocks situated deep beneath the Mercian mega-cities "Naturally, none remember them, and many who do, spare them little afterthought, but that is where we came from. From the ugliest dregs."

"If both the Children of the Night and the Nostramans have been raised in absolute darkness, unbound by ethos but enslaved to amorality" The White Scar begun as he polished the fine bronze of his warmace "Then what makes you different?"

"We were taught discipline and purpose" I responded swiftly and firmly "The Nostramans never were and that will be their undoing."

"Tell me, what do you know of such things?" There was amusement in the White Scar's voice, a certain air of disbelief "What was the purpose of your legion?"

"We were forged by the Emperor to cast down those that defied his rule, that sought to rot the Imperium from within" I remembered the musters and lessons well; all of my company-brethren did, even those that were not of our blood "We were to be the horror unleashed upon any witless mongrel-king insane enough to defy his rule. We were to wield fear as the sharpest weapon Mankind ever knew in order for it to learn that obedience must be."

"Quite a tyrannical picture that you paint of our beloved Emperor" The chaplain never stopped polishing, never broke eye-contact with me.

"And? Kings, lords, counts, and even chieftains are all the same; tyrants. All ruled because they had the power to do so" I drew a sharp breath through my teeth as some cancerous growth in my shoulder burst "What one does with such power, is what determines how one will be seen and remembered."

"Fascinating" I had the distinct impression that he was truly contemplating my words. I had rare chances to speak to his ilk in earlier ages, but what little chances I have had, had shown them to be great thinkers "But still, how does this make you different from the Night Lords?"

9KBscxP.jpg?1

"The difference is small, but sets us worlds apart" The chaplain had stopped polishing his crozius now; this was the part that interested him, philosophy "To us, fear and terror were weapons, tool sto be used to achieve a higher goal. A gruesome, but necessary tool. To the children of Nostramo, terror became the goal itself. It was akin to an intoxicating narcotic that they sought out above all else. Soon enough, spreading dread was done for sport, not to punish."

"I am...intrigued" He was a curious sight, this chaplain sitting on folded legs and listening to his sworn enemy like a pupil would to his teacher "What of the Night Haunter?"

"Ah, Konrad Curze" My father's name left my mouth with more sorrow than I had intended to impart upon it "A...tragic thing. He hated the Nostramans too, he would often speak to us of it. Matter of fact, he never hid it from them in the first place. Well, except for Sevatar, he seemed to like the First Captain. Then again, he had always been a rather special one. You see, Konrad understood what he was made for. Instinctively, he knew such concepts as punishment, vengeance and bloody justice. Konrad saw fear the same way we did; a tool, not the goal."

"What changed? What went awry for Konrad, thrice cursed be his name, to betray his father?"

"Konrad is a primarch, well above humanity, true, but still derived from it. You know this, you have seen the corruption that took hold of some of them" I gazed beyond the wall, beyond space even as the dreadful images of serpentine and daemonic lords rampaging across Terra flashed before my inner eye "Chaos. We both have seen what corruption it visits upon its victims. Konrad was tainted too, but not by chaos. He was broken by Nostramo, infected with the same poison of mind and character that they bore. That is what the Night Haunter was; a warped beast within a demigod's flesh. Not a daemon, but a broken mind that fractured further with every year."

"Why did you follow him into betrayal?" The chaplain eyed me with narrow eyes, trying undoubtedly to discern truth from lies. Sad, how little worth he put into a dying cousin's words "Surely you saw his mental decline well beforehand. Why follow a madman?"

oCbZ4pe.jpg?1

"What else were we meant to do?" A raw laugh escaped my body, the first one in a long time "We were children of a broken father, created for a rotten purpose. Like the World Eaters, the Iron Warriors, the Death Guard and others, we were meant to be discarded as soon as we lost our utility. Like Angron, Perturabo, Mortarion and others, Konrad would've been tossed into the black pits we had ascended from, consigned to oblivion just because a father had created him not as a son, but as a tool. No, we would not be forgotten, not by the empire we helped build, not by the Emperor who had torn apart heavens and earth to fashion terrible weapons of flesh and ceramite in order to subjugate the stars."

"I see" The chaplain rose from the floor and pulled a long, slightly curved dagger from a sheathe behind his back "I thank you for your insights."

I smiled as the pale silver metal pushed just beneath my ribcage and plunged through both of my hearts. The syrupy, black blood gushed from the wound and I felt the world fade at the outskirts of my senses. My head hit softly against the sleet I was bound to, but by that point I felt little beyond all-encompassing warmth.

jNRa56e.jpg?1

------------------------

So, I've almost finished my Night Lord Moritat, but I figured I might bring you some fluff again with some black and white pictures!

@Inquisitor Engel: Now what happened here mate? ;)

@Pearson73: Thanks man, very happy with how the terminator turned out! :)

@Brother Pheidias: Thank you kindly frater!

Alright, that is all for the moment, the Moritat still needs a few little touches, but then we'll have the true start for my very own HH Night Lords! I hope you liked  this small update. C&C is, as always, very much appreciated and welcome!

Alway a pleasur to read your stuff ! :)

I never have enaugh of those VIII Legion terran legionary insight. Clearly my favorites faction in the full 30k background.

Nice work on the blood angels too !

Malchy

• 3 weeks later...

XX: The Tiamat

I am Alpharius

Jpq1jhl.jpg?1

////Codename: TIAMAT////

////Dreadnought Pattern: Standard Issue Leviathan Pattern////

////Significance of the circled Omega emblem is unknown, but speculated to be related to a rumoured inter-legion war////

The Alpha Legion is known for its trickery and dishonourable conduct of war, but to assume that it is all they know of war would be a folly unlike any other. After all, the XXth legion is still just that: a legion. They, much like their cousins, are masters of warfare and are not foreigners to the path of siegecraft, mechanized assault or brutal assault. We loyalists may deride them as incompetent and convoluted, and yet of all the traitors it is only the progeny of Alpharius that has managed to infiltrate Terra time and time again, spirit away individuals, war-material and technology away and even sabotage the fortification efforts in System Sol.

I had the privilege of witnessing their war-efforts once myself during the Great Crusade. Their hosts were unleashed upon a by now forgotten empire of xenophiles in the western reaches of the galaxy. Quite frankly, I was astonished at the proficiency with which the present commander had wielded his terminator companies. It is there that I had beheld a trio of dreadnoughts of a pattern that I had never seen before. Tall they were, taller even than the Contemptors so common in those days.

SOICwvZ.jpg?1

////Note: Black helm with golden sergeant stripe; indicator of former field role?////

////Note: Intersecting chain symbols; it has long been speculated that such heraldry indicates rank////

The dreadnoughts weathered laser and plasma fire as if it were nothing, not even a mere nuisance. Their guns, on the other hand, spat living death in quantities that would have made Perturabo grin with rare glee. Their claws and drills turned flesh into heaps of gore and ground stone into dust. The engagement was well under control, so I had inquired as to what sort of warmachine this was, and the answer was most peculiar.

The company's leader, a certain Lazav, explained that this was a new pattern of Dreadnought, not yet in official production but to be disseminated amongst certain legions for field testing. This was, of course, not uncommon practice. The development and perfecting of the Mark IV power armour pattern had been aided by the Imperial Fists, the Iron Warriors, the Blood Angels and the Alpha Legion mainly. Many things were tested by the Mechanicum in such a way; from bolters to superheavy tanks.

I inquired furthermore if he knew which legions were given prototypes to test, and sure enough the commander knew. The Leviathan dreadnought, a name of which he was very fond, had been given to the Dark Angels, the Iron Warriors and the Salamanders for initial testings. Then I had presumed that Lazav had left out his own Legion's name for redundancy's sake. Only later would I find out that the XXth legion was never intended to test that particular pattern of dreadnoughts, so it must have acquired the schematics by some nefarious means. It is worrying to contemplate just how far back the tendrils of the hydra reach.

MkVOJo5.jpg?1

////Weapon: Standard Issue Mars Pattern Storm Cannon////

////Note: Relative absence of heraldry apart from the intersecting chains////

We like to think the Alpha Legion mad; a critical error. Arrogant, definitely. Lost in its own schemes, perhaps. Mad? Never. No madman could topple whole hives without pulling a trigger. No madman could extinguish whole xenos populations by gradually making them infertile after lulling them into a false sense of security. Alpharius, both primarch and legion, is a brilliant mind and not an enemy to be underestimated. Who knows how many of our worlds actually belong to them, how many of our secrets are truly secret? Perhaps most schocking was their discipline. Unlike Angron's berserkers or Fulgrim's hedonists, the Alpha Legion's discipline is absolute.

Alpharius is dead, true, and yet the legion did not break. I have seen the pict-feeds of Istvaan V; I have seen the frenzy the Iron Hands gave into as their father was beheaded. I have heard of the savagery the Blood Angels had descended into as Sanguinius had fallen into a comatose state upon Signus. I fear the terrible things that a primarch's fall might cause to his sons, and yet the Alpha Legion did not break ranks.

They halted their assault, true, and needed moments to reform, again true, but they immediately withdrew instead of heading into a suicidal charge like the Iron hands. They maintained the discipline so associated with the Astartes. It is the following thought that terrifies me to the core.

What if the Alpha Legion has transcended the need for a primarch?

S0TzBwW.jpg?1

////Weapon: Standard Issue Mars Pattern Siege Claw////

////Note: The Principa Bellicosa emblem for officer cadres is displayed on the shoulder////

The Alpha Legion, much like their Primarch, truly is a mystery. None of us know from where they recruit or from where Alpharius hails. Some whisper that he was the only one of us to have never been scattered to the wind, while others say that he has spent long years as a slave to xenos neuromancers. Perhaps it is for the best not to know, for surely a place that breeds such masters of covert warfare must be a sight to behold and an even greater danger once unveiled.

I have spent many hours ruminating on how close I might have grown to some of my brethren had they only been raised in different circumstances. While I loathe Perturabo, I am sure that we would have grown inseparable like Ferrus and Fulgrim had he been able to lay his jealousy to rest. Perhaps Angron might have been a shining beacon of humanity, had his mind not been mutilated and had my father not taken him from his chosen family. Maybe Curze would have been the judge that his Terran sons had been, had he not landed upon cursed Nostramo.

Sometimes I wonder what would have come of Alpharius had we found him earlier, or had he not chosen to remain so secluded from us all. Might he have been a close friend to Guillaume? Or might he have perhaps put Horus' ingenuity and charisma to shame? It is useless to ponder over the ifs and maybes, for they will never come to pass. Yet precisely that is human nature, is what Sanguinius had once told me.

crvRVc1.jpg?1

////Observe: Twin Atomantic Reactors enslaved to higher data-djinns////

////Observe: Lack of power-cable and sealed inlet on the claw; internalized systems?////

Truth be told, I still struggle to believe that the true Alpharius fell to my blade. There is no other possibility; the blood sampley have been analyzed and I know my brother once I see him, and yet we steal hear reports of a certain Alpharius cropping up everywhere in the galaxy. Not just warlords calling themselves by that name, but men of his size and build. What travesties have you wrought in the darkness between the stars, brother? Is it your spirit that haunts us in this age of demons? Have you broken your own gene-code and cloned yourself so that you may harry us until the end of days? Or is it just one of the figments of your sons?

I suppose I will never know for certain, not even if I slay each one of your foul legion with my own hands. I fear the days to come. Not just the Siege, but the days that will follow those times of blood. What will you do in those dark reaches of the galaxy? Do you consort with Lorgar's fell gods? Are you even one of Horus' hounds or do you seek your very own fortune amongst the stars?

It is perplexing to think of you as if you were still alive, and yet the way you raised your sons has ensured your name will never be forgotten. Was it not some ancient Terran philosopher who had said that all men die twice, once when they cease to breathe and once when their name is spoken for the last time?

I am sure you would have appreciated the sentiment behind that thought.

ftmOmiq.jpg?1

Rogal Dorn, private writings

----------------------------------------

Hello folks! Finally finished my Alpha Legion Leviathan Dreadnought :)

@The4thHorseman: Cheers man! Actually, I don't know the brand, I bought a stack of them and put them all out of the original packaging and into a box of my own. I will find out the brand name next time I am in my local store and I will tell you.

@Vairocanum: Thanks mate! The varnish is drying as we speak ;)

@Pearson73: Thanks man! The backpack is from the new plastic Khârn miniature. Once I saw that bit I knew it had to go on a Night lord :D

@malcharion: Cheers man, your praise means much to me :) Truth be told, I very much want to expand my Terran Night Lords, but find myself currently torn between my Blood Angels and Alpha Legion, so it might be a while before we see something Night Lordy again.

So, that's all for today. Hope you enjoyed the miniature and the fluff! C&C is, as always, very much appreciated and welcome! Have a nice day.

Great writing and paintwork as per usual, especially the shifting tones in the blue. I do wonder if perhaps a little more weathering could be done, however; primarily in terms of dirt/heat stains on the weapons and engine or dried blood on the claw?

IV: The Shattered Hand

I will burn the skies with plasma

I will break the bedrock with shells

I will salt the earth with phosphex

I will shatter the walls I helped erect

I will tear down the VIIth's paltry gates

I will drown them in mud and shells

I will give all my men to see them broken

I will rouse the tribes of Panslavia

I will shed all honour and glory for this

This and more I swear by my blood

Att. to Warsmith Uragan, the Eve before the Siege

Q1RIVvb.jpg?1

Terra, rad-poisoned cradle of humanity, cast in corroded orange, blackened iron and bleached bone. The sight of titanic once-cities now all reduced to megalithic tombs and killing fields never failed to captivate the barbarian minds that dwelled beneath them. The Ytalic high-plateau was burning. Shells shattered the earth and napalm-flames clung to building and soldiers alike. The lord of thunder and raptors, the lightning wreathed conqueror, or simply the Emperor, as he would soon be known to all, strode from the muted grey and black ranks of his IVth, the Corpsegrinders with their winged embled, without sparing any one of them a sight or word of encouragment.

Nearly seven months had they been here, throwing themselves against the cities void-shields. Roma, citadel of the Kaesarian council, one of the greatest oppositions to the Emperor's dream. They were holed up behind their flickering walls, waiting, bidding their time. No siege could endure forever, eventually a winner would crystallize. Yet for all their might, for all their strength and artillery, the IVth could not reach over the energized walls and shields. Now, however, VIIth descended from the heavens within aircrafts of grey and gold, adorned with a laurel-wreathed VII, undoubtedly a gift of the newly forged Martian pact. Comparatively easy they took the citadel while the IVth was used as meatshields. They died in droves to the energized weaponry of the Kaesarians, while the VIIth continued on with breaking the council itself after disabling the shields.

Roma fell before the night dropped. Wounded, bloodied the Corpsegrinders nevertheless did not fail to muster in perfect, interlocked unison. And yet, for all his kindness, the Emperor spared them little thought, instead choosing to distribute medals of honour amongst the VIIth. At the forefront of the Corpsegrinders stood the few surviving commanders, amongst them one vastly taller than the rest. His hand clutched the grip of his bolter so hard, he could feel the steel splintering beneath the touch. The Corpsegrinder had lost this very arm at the gates of Roma by caving in the skull of an enemy until only brutalized, savaged, unsaveable pulp had remained. A haphazard job, at best.

He could see the legionary that was awarded first. Through his dark red eyelenses, he could peer into the eyes behind the strong viridian glass. The Corpsegrinder knew what the legionary felt. Shame. He felt the weight of too many accolades on his own shoulders and saw the cousins that went unthanked. He could have spoken out, rectified the injustice.

Yet he did not.

Ashamed, Uragan felt the seeds of jealousy, ire and bitterness blossom in his twin hearts.

Scorned sons never forget.

X2qBlA0.jpg?1

Decades, even centuries later, Corpsegrinders had become Warriors of Iron. Ferrum Bellatores. Iron Warriors. The IVth had weathered all; xenos, rebels, scorn, even the Decimation. They called him Shattered Hand, or Shatterfist now. He had forged his new limb himself, after studying on Mars for nearly one and a half decades. The light of the warp cascaded beautifully horrific across the rugged, yet finely layered adamantium. Shatterfist was a witch. Not the sort that threw flames or bent heaven and earth to his will, certainly not. His gifts were more subtle. A simple touch revealed secrets of machinery that remained hidden from most other eyes. He felt the spirits around himself; those baleful predators in his armaments, the slow and yet indomitable leviathans of his plate, even the titanic entity that his ship was. Some he could influence, some less.

Shatterfist was very much his father's son. A genius of warfare and artistry alike. He had stood in the workshops of the Iron Lord, marvelled at the many trinkets and gifts he devised. Many times he had helped his father work wonders of machinery, both warlike and artistic. Shatterfist was not advisor, at least not in matters of war. As much as he was gifted with the same brutalistic cerebral capacity for war as his father, he had no talent in the courts of diplomacy. He was not fit for the Trident, for he was neither the mere brute that Golg was, nor the aide that Forrix could be.

True to his name, he was the storm of iron, a unshiftable force that knew its purpose and how to achieve it. Shatterfist had proven his talent many times upon the battlefield and has presided over many a theatre containing equals of rank from different legions. It was easy to understand why his company had been one of the few to continue prosecuting its war across the galaxy. Even if the Felrain had not been relegated to garrison duty, Uragan still felt for his brethren.

Their potential was being wasted.

The burden of garrison was put almost solely upon them.

A disgrace.

RZiWEwc.jpg?1

The regiments parted before him, both those clad in dull iron and proud purple. He towered above them, even outside of his terminator plate. This was just another nameless planet, filled with xenos filth that begged to be put out of its misery. Xenophiles had joined their ranks, some pitiful vestige of mankind's more glorious days that could not survive, or did not wish to survive without their curstacean allies. Uragan found them disgusting. Not the aliens particularly, that one was a given, but the humans. Xenophiles. The very concept made him sick.

Lucius, proud pheasant of the Emperor's Children stood besides him as he lifted his mechanical arm. A cruel smile warped the blademaster's face. He was an ugly creature. Not outside, for outside they were all equally warped, twisted superhumans, but within. Lucius was a feral, proud beast wrapped in the tatters of nobility. He pranced slightly from side to side. The blademaster was aching to drown himself in blood. Disgusting.

"Fire" was the only word he uttered and a barrage of world-sundering weapons unleashed its payload as his hand fell. Shells filled with phosphex exploded in clouds of black and green fire. The irradiated horror slowly crawled through the masses, spread all the more easily by those running in panic. Missiles, grenades and bombs detonated in a hail of blazing death. Limbs were thrown through the air, blood was instantly vaporized. Uragan drew no pleasure from this. He had no moral distaste towards this work of his, but it was just that; work. It was a task to be executed as meticulously and as logically as possible.

Before long, the planet had been subjugated. Lucius rose from the gore and cut a wry smile.

"So brutish, Warsmith" He uttered in his cocky voice "There is more to war than just superior firepower."

"Were I one of your father's peacocks, I'd might agree with you, Lucius" Uragan retorted as he turned towards his Thunderhawk "But all who truly understand the arithmetics of war know that there is nothing else to war but superior firepower."

zZ1Hg5k.jpg?1

Olympia burned. Uragan vanquished whole families beneath his iron thread. Whole regiments of auxilia fell to his wrist-mounted combi-bolter. Skulls were pulverized in his mechanical palm. Wiring the iron fist with a power-generator had been a worthwile investment. Uragan advanced at the front of his terminator units, each of them fit to shatter a small army, but together they proved to be unstoppable as they advanced on the last city-state.

They had dared to rebell against the Iron Lord, and now they would pay the price. One of the many Olympian automata advanced on him, but Uragan tore its wetware out in a matter of seconds. He knew those machines inside and out. He knew where to prod a baneblade in order to burst it. This was no war, this was massacre and he relished it. The mud, stone dust and blood gushed with each step he took. The thunder of shells made his hearts reverberate in unison. The warhunger of unification had returned to him. The desire to kill, no, to punish.

After Olympia was razed and its ashes had cooled down, he would hear the baleful words of the Iron Lord. Rebellion. Horus' Rebellion. It was then that those moments so long gone by came back to him. The dust and mud of Roma. The Shameing. The refused honour. The VIIth. The Imperial Fists.

Justice would be executed.

An empire would be torn down and remade.

---------------------------

Hello folks, today I have an early WiP of my Warsmith Uragan for all of you and I really felt the need to write some fluff for him already. I will be adding some studs on his shoulder trim, maybe some unification thunderbolts and a few chainmails here and there. Ruleswise I will mostly use him as Erasmus Golg for that sweet sweet terminator army!

@Pearson73: Thanks mate! Actually, you might be right, I'll definitely revisit that :)

@Soldier of Dorn: Glad you like him friend, the contemptor is incidentally my favorite part ;) You should definitely do yours at some point. Leviathans are definitely my favorite to paint.

@Vairocanum: Thanks man! Join the legion friend, or perhaps you already have...?

@Lexington: Thank you kindly mate, that means unbelievably much to me, especially comming from you :D

Well, that is it for today. Expect a load of Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion and perhaps a knight in the comming future friends! C&C is, as always, very welcome and appreciated! Have a good day.