Recruitment Advertisement & Artist Thread

simison

Greetings to you young Meros, welcome to the Brotherhood of the Lost. Our brother Mikhail has spoken highly of you and it is always good to see newcomers join our ranks, who share our enthusiasm for the equally wonderful & horrific universe we have woven.

I look forward to working with you. :)

Don't you bring up horror in the BotL universe...that makes me remember that picture of Raktra trying on a dress...(claws at eyes and mind)
This... intrigues me...

My lord Sanguinius, it is a pleasure. May I ask: are you truly the lord Sanguinius reborn or is your name actually Arkio?

Allow me to spare you the horror I suffered, do not pry into this matter, for your own sake. I still bare the scars, if not upon my body, then upon my soul...

The pleasure is mine young Remembrancer, but to answer your question in truth I am neither, consider my title more an aspiration or statement of intent, of how I seek to embody my gene-sire's virtues and live up to his example in my actions & words.

I think he is zanon who freed himself of eclisis and now wanders the realm under this holy name

*gasp* :o Brother! Could it be? Dost thou know of one of my all-time favourite videogames? The hallowed Dragon Force on the Sega Saturn?

Greetings to you young Meros, welcome to the Brotherhood of the Lost. Our brother Mikhail has spoken highly of you and it is always good to see newcomers join our ranks, who share our enthusiasm for the equally wonderful & horrific universe we have woven.

I look forward to working with you. :)

Don't you bring up horror in the BotL universe...that makes me remember that picture of Raktra trying on a dress...(claws at eyes and mind)
This... intrigues me...

My lord Sanguinius, it is a pleasure. May I ask: are you truly the lord Sanguinius reborn or is your name actually Arkio?

Allow me to spare you the horror I suffered, do not pry into this matter, for your own sake. I still bare the scars, if not upon my body, then upon my soul...

The pleasure is mine young Remembrancer, but to answer your question in truth I am neither, consider my title more an aspiration or statement of intent, of how I seek to embody my gene-sire's virtues and live up to his example in my actions & words.

I think he is zanon who freed himself of eclisis and now wanders the realm under this holy name

*gasp* :o Brother! Could it be? Dost thou know of one of my all-time favourite videogames? The hallowed Dragon Force on the Sega Saturn?

Of course I do. I own even the japanese version of part 2 and if you didn't know it: fans translated it and ypu can play it on yabause via smartphone.

Hayate and Mikhal (my name derives from him) are my favourite. Okay...zanon was cool amd it was so sad whem he killed yuri. A shame that we have no goldarkesque character in the broverse. That would be cool too

*gasp* :ohmy.: Brother! Could it be? Dost thou know of one of my all-time favourite videogames? The hallowed Dragon Force on the Sega Saturn?

Of course I do. I own even the japanese version of part 2 and if you didn't know it: fans translated it and ypu can play it on yabause via smartphone.

Hayate and Mikhal (my name derives from him) are my favourite. Okay...zanon was cool amd it was so sad whem he killed yuri. A shame that we have no goldarkesque character in the broverse. That would be cool too

http://i.imgur.com/vY6jFp1.gif

All these years... I never dared to hope I'd find a fellow fan...

Problem is the Sega Saturn was.owned by the PlayStation. Greatest tragedy ever cuz games like Dragon Force 2 or Shining Force 3 b&c never saw a release in the west....

Funny that i havem't approached you before because of your avatar pic.

Why do I have that image of boh of you on a flurishing plain in my mind?

Romantic music, slow motion, you are running towards each other, arms wide ope, love is in the air

behind a small tree we hear a strange but obvious familiar sound, we are witnessing the horrific and brain molesting honeymoon of Khorne and his little Raktra

be honest, you all have imagined it... Learn to deal with it. You're wellcome.:D

Question? Have we contemplated putting together a Community Fund for bigger pieces? Obviously most of us would still pay for our individual commissions of Primarchs and such; but what about for bigger battle scenes and such? Mayhaps it would be a good idea if we could go in a little bit, as not all of us are able to fully go in on certain commissioned pieces.

Ahhh, I knew we can't really talk about selling stuff, but it would make sense if that's included; maybe we should start a FB BotL page for discussions like that.

Certainly no financial talks will happen here.

Once I get back from the Phillipines and I see how much time I have, I might be able to do some work on full scenes in between Primarch portraits and whatnot. It'll probably take awhile but I'd be more than happy to.

Oh greet my relatives there^^

Archived