Can't find the option to give regular Apothecaries Jump Packs.

You need to check the "additional wargear" option, this will then turn red indicating further options within, then select either Artificer armour, outsider bike or jump pack.

Hope this helps

Does anyone know how to find the Praetor Tribune in the HQ section? I can't for the life of me see it anywhere. :wacko.:

He doesn't appear to be in the current gen of data files...he is in the files that worked for 1.0 though.

The tribune and the praevian fix are the two things i'm most looking forward to.

Yesterday i made an update on my tablet. Since this update BS didn´t work anymore. I removed it and installed it anew, but the error is still the same. An on PC it works with a lot of errors. Does anyone else have such problems with BS?

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but:

• Hunter Killer Missiles should be 5 points
  • Librarian Consul has no option for Mastery levels?
  • Need Master of Armour added as a default HQ in order to unlock the AB RoW without having to add and then remove a Praetor

Other than that, getting used to the new layout which generally seems to be an improvement. Keep up the good work.

In the Alpha Legion Lernean Terminator selections if I upgrade all regular terminators to have a power fist and give one a heavy weapon I get an error telling me I've picked too many weapons

I'm also getting a string of errors by adding a Leviathan Force Org and then adding Alpharius.

Thanks for your hard work.

Cheers

Vogon.

When I have 1 x Praetor (with Honor Guard) and 2 x Consuls (1 x Librarian, 1 x Master of the Forge) and use the X: Iron Hands Legion and Head of the Gorgon RoW, I'm getting an error message which says that I am only allowed 1 Consul.. Pretty sure this is incorrect - the Honor Guard do not count as a seperate HQ Slot do they?

Anybody else getting the error message where it says I've spent too many points on Lords of War, despite having the right detachment selected and no Lords of War used anywhere?

Ah see I thought I'd just pressed the wrong button. Yeah I've been getting that

Couple more to add to the list,

Still getting the error for "list had spent 1875pts too much on LoW"

Legion jetbike sky slayer squadron are missing from the heavy support section

Getting an error

Fast Attack has 1 too many selections from Anvillus Pattern Dreadclaw Drop pod (maximum 1)

When I add two to my fast attack choice.

Forgive me if this a known issue/intentional, but the most irritating thing about having to get another detachment in order to select a Lord of War is that if I"m making a list and a Primarch is my Master of the Legion, having him in another detachment means that I can't select a Rite of War in my primary, which really hampers list building.

Is anyone we having difficulty with the iOS versions crashing? I've tried on my iPad and on my iPhone -- I have the same problem with each. When I try to load a roster, the app crashes out and sends me back to my home screen.

~K

Archived