Something I've noticed, there's no option for acid heavy bolter rounds or plasma repeaters for dark angel Veterans :(

Also, whenever I make the list, it always says I'm over the LoW points limit when I haven't taken a LoW yet.

One last needed thing are the Arachnus lascannons for the Deredeo.

Apologies for the delay. Family issues take priority and I'm out of the country until the 1st of Jan now.

I pushed out a release that updates some minor issues that where fixed on the 28th of Nov.

I've looked at the Consul issues and an option wasn't set for a few of them so they're an easy fix thankfully.

I got a little feedback on the release I had planned so I'm reviewing it and fixing the layout problems I didn't see.

Have to stop making small changes and just release the damn updates. Mostly my fault but I'm learning as I do so future updates will be faster, until all that's left is the hard stuff like Lord of war and legion rites, not to mention the crazy Inferno will bring.

Depthcharge12 can you check the version of Battlescribe you have? It looks like that points limit issue was an app bug that Jon fixed in 2.0.6 and later.

The deredeo will have that new options in the next release. I'm aiming to have it out Sunday or Monday if I don't find any other major problems with my update.

New release will be available in the next few hours. it's been published, just need to wait for appspot to pick it up.

Patch notes

Heavy Support slot has been updated to the Red Book, some entries require more work. If there are any mistakes or omissions please report them and they will be fixed.  This is the biggest part of this update. If you have any current lists please export/save them before updating your datafiles as this required quite a few changes.

This means the Sky-Slayer and Malcador units are now available for use.

Units that are functional but require further work are

Sky Slayer Support (Could be better laid out)
Legion Heavey Support squad (missing heavy weapon profiles)

Other units could do with some work but it'll be purely cosmetic.

Updated Command tank condition, the Vindicator has this option available now and other squadron tanks will have it displayed correctly when three tanks are taken.

-HQ

Re-added Praetor Tribune

Consul

Fixed Librarian mastery levels. They'll be selectable now.
  Fixed Bots for Praevian. They can be added now but I haven't checked the loadout for the bots, please review this and let me know of any mistakes or changes needed.
  Fixed Scout Armour for Vigilator. It can be selected now
  Fixed bodyguard/command squad for Delegatus and some other consul types. It can be added and modified now.
  Fixed Phosphex bombs for Siege Breaker.
  Fixed many more issue, options were available when they should not have (terminator armour for the Moritat for example)

Misc

Updated Pintle-mount weapon costs and missing options. Now standard across Astarte vehicles except for Super-Heavies.
Updated Vehicle wargear across vehicles. Please report any that are incorrect and we'll update them.
Updated Drop pod rules and profiles.
Updated Kharybdis so it's not limited to 1.

Legions
Cleaned up Pheonix Terminator Squad so the Champion is movisibleble.
Removed Unwieldy from Deathshroud Scythes.
Added in Hand Flamer for Legion Veteran squad for Blood Angels.

Mechanicum
Added Vultarax unit to Tagmata list

The next items that will be worked on are Fast Attack and Dedicated Transports along with general issues and bugs. Also the possibility to add in patch notes to the roster editor so it'll be visable to users (and give them the option to hide/show it). The heavy support slot was quite large and I also started looking at th Consul, this meant everything took a bit longer than it should have, also being new to battlescribe so I had to learn the ropes. I'm hoping to have my future releases on a weekly schedule focusing on a smaller set of units.

If you find any issues please report them here or the github page https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues or the appspot page http://battlescribedata.appspot.com/#/repo/horus-heresy via report a bug for the catalogue in question.

I haven't checked BS since you took over, but I was wondering if you were going to add the Weapon Profiles for All the Weapons.

I know perviously, BS just had the 30k weapons and you had to look up the unchanged 40k weapon profiles like Bolt weapons. I know I'm wishlisting here, but it would be nice not to have to flip back and forth for things like that. Have a hard time rememebering all the rules let alone weapon profiles.

I haven't checked BS since you took over, but I was wondering if you were going to add the Weapon Profiles for All the Weapons.

I know perviously, BS just had the 30k weapons and you had to look up the unchanged 40k weapon profiles like Bolt weapons. I know I'm wishlisting here, but it would be nice not to have to flip back and forth for things like that. Have a hard time rememebering all the rules let alone weapon profiles.

I'm the same as you, hate flipping around to check stuff and I never remember the weapon profiles, especially with the crazy stuff in HH. I'll add in the profiles as I go, so yes all weapons will have profiles, eventually. I thought I had the legion heavy support squad done but the one thing it's missing is the weapon profiles :( it's going to be the next thing I do and will be in the next release next week for that unit. If you see any missing in the heavy support units please let me know.

This works well as I'm doing general housekeeping and updating to the BS2 standard (using new features for the datafiles) so it'll make the files a little smaller (hopefully) and make any future updates via FAQ or new black book easier and faster. The old way required an individual entry for each weapon, now linked groups can be made so many units can use the same info or entries. You get the most benefit out of it when many units use the same pools, like melee or ranged weapon pools in the 40k marine codex so we'll see how it goes with FW stuff :)

Sorry, also wanted to say I'll be working on the LoW slot problem. It may take some time to figure out how to fix it properly but give me a week and I'll see what I can figure out. If I get it working LoW units won't be updated/added right away unless there's demand for one or two particular units.

I'm the same as you, hate flipping around to check stuff and I never remember the weapon profiles, especially with the crazy stuff in HH. I'll add in the profiles as I go, so yes all weapons will have profiles, eventually. I thought I had the legion heavy support squad done but the one thing it's missing is the weapon profiles :sad.: it's going to be the next thing I do and will be in the next release next week for that unit. If you see any missing in the heavy support units please let me know.

This works well as I'm doing general housekeeping and updating to the BS2 standard (using new features for the datafiles) so it'll make the files a little smaller (hopefully) and make any future updates via FAQ or new black book easier and faster. The old way required an individual entry for each weapon, now linked groups can be made so many units can use the same info or entries. You get the most benefit out of it when many units use the same pools, like melee or ranged weapon pools in the 40k marine codex so we'll see how it goes with FW stuff :smile.:

Thank you so very much. Literally everyone I know who uses BS will thankful.

Got the updated files. 

Immediate thing I notice for the heavy slots is the Sicaran Venator and Sicaran Battle Tanks are missing the side sponson options. E.g. Bolters or Lascannons.

Can you delete your data files and pull them in again please? I've had a look on PC and android and they're present for me, the updates I've done are partially to upgrade the datafile to BS2 so I had to make some changes that would cause a conflict with the old files. It would be handy if BS did this each time but it sometimes leaves stuff from the old files behind and causes a conflict.

Here's what I'm seeing now, fourth line down has the sponson options.

http://imgur.com/8so2sSh.jpg

One thing I did notice is the Sicaran battle tank is missing its optional pintle-mount. I'll get that added later today.

I got the option for phosphex grenades on my Siege Breaker but they have no points cost at the moment.

Using the iPhone version

Thanks! I missed the point for that upgrade. I'll correct that later today.

I messed up that one a little, should have incremented the main catalogue number, some people will see issues when updating their files.

I've tagged another release that updates the following:

Astarte changes and fixes:
Added: Predator Plasma Executioner turret
Correction: Predator heavy conversion Beamer has no cost.
Fixed: Sicaran battle tank missing optional pintle-mount.
Fixed: Phosphex Grenades had no cost.
Fixed: Deathstorm not showing in Orbital RoW as a fast attack choice.
Fixed: Deathstorm showing in Stone Gauntlet as no deep strike is allowed by that RoW.

Cults and Militia Changes:
Arvus Lighter available as fast attack choice.

Again, any issues with the changes please let me know. I'll get them fixed in the next day or so if they're simple but I'll move on to the next Astarte slots I've selected after that and bug fixes/minor changes will go in a larger release, hopefully next week.

I've got the Lord of war/Fortification thing 1/4 figured out. It looks like the detachment choices should be checkboxes rather than radio buttons as they're optional in the Age of Darkness force org. There's a lot of interdependencies and changes that are triggered by the changes so just changing them over to a checkbox style doesn't work at all, it just breaks everything even more.

http://imgur.com/wVWCCAP.jpg

Any timeline on when we might see the Custodes units added in? Or are we waiting till the Inferno Book drops?

The prospero ones should be in now and I think the tank as well. I haven't checked tbh. If you mean the ones that where released in the 2nd, I didn't attend and haven't seen any rules for them.

I'm concentrating on getting the Legion stuff updated to the latest Red Books so it will be quite awhile before I even look at custodes stuff. Hopefully someone else will join and look after custodes and get it done before me.

On the iPhone version, I'm getting free Machine Spirit upgrades on my Vindicator squadron, but still paying for extra armor

Iron Warriors, the Hammer of Olympia RoW

Thanks, looks like it's No Cost for predators as well even without a legion or rite selected. I'll have a look at that a little later.

I have fixes ready for the heavy support squad, just needs to be committed and released so these will come together. It'll probably be tomorrow morning if I don't get time tonight.

Update released for the Taghmata catalogue has been released, fixing

• Incorrect point costs
  • Missing weapon and unit profiles
  • Missing rule text
  • And some other minor fixes
  • Removed Paragon of Metal option from the Vultarax (I mistakenly added in the last update)

With thanks to Toreador13 for providing the updated file!

If you find any issues please report them here or the github page https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues or the appspot page http://battlescribedata.appspot.com/#/repo/horus-heresy via report a bug for the catalogue in question.

Existing/known issues for this catalogue:

Force Org modification (matrix of ruin was one that has been highlighted)

Some Lords of War units missing 

These will take some time to fix as they impact many options and modifications but, eventually, they will be fixed. Please bear with us.

-----------------

Unless something else comes along the next release will fix the following:

• Remaining heavy support unit bugs, 
  • Added missing command squad for Shadrak
  • Added Leman Russell, Russ' tamer cousin who uses "Get you by" rules
  • Updated Fast Attack units (fixing points, missing profile, missing options and missing rules)

A new update has been tagged and released.

Legion list updated to v206

Fixes I mentioned in the last post have been applied.

Outrider, Attack bikes, Jetbike sky hunters and the Anvillus drop pod still need to be optimised for BS2 so I'll finish them off and move on to the Elites slot. I'll probably split this into two parts, Part 1: Dreads and vehciles. Part 2: Infantry

If you find any issues please report them here or, preferably, the github page or the appspot page via report a bug for the catalogue in question.

A new update has been tagged and released.

Legion list updated to v206

Fixes I mentioned in the last post have been applied.

Outrider, Attack bikes, Jetbike sky hunters and the Anvillus drop pod still need to be optimised for BS2 so I'll finish them off and move on to the Elites slot. I'll probably split this into two parts, Part 1: Dreads and vehciles. Part 2: Infantry

If you find any issues please report them here or, preferably, the github page or the appspot page via report a bug for the catalogue in question.

Thanks a bunch man! It must be hard work :)

Could you find a way for dark angel infantry an option to take acid rounds for heavy bolters and stasis grenades for combi-grenade launchers?

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch man! It must be hard work :smile.:

Could you find a way for dark angel infantry an option to take acid rounds for heavy bolters and stasis grenades for combi-grenade launchers?

Thanks!

I'll see what I can do. We have an issue logged for it already, https://github.com/BSData/horus-heresy/issues/623 , from a post further back in this thread. I see that it's limited to Dreads and infantry so my plan of adding it to the heavy bolter profile won't work. Might be able to do it with the missile launcher ammo though. Needs a bit of thinking time so it won't need to be fiddled with after it's fixed :)

I'm interested in it atm so it's easy enough. I'm not great at programming languages so I started this to learn how version control works (GIT) Just need to work on it a bit more before I can say I actually know it and then maybe I can start learning a programming language. Also because the Heresy is a good game and I like army list builders, especially when I'm travelling around, don't need to carry the books with me :) and I hate building excel sheets to do the same job. For the same reason, it's sad to see the heresy files in a bad state, especially with so many people getting into the heresy hobby now, so I'm volunteering my spare travel time to making them decent again.

Archived