General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

I don't think we should. Thing with FW was that everyone already knew the characters they were presenting so they could afford to skip character indicators like how they reacted to Horus becoming Warmaster in favour of keeping the spotlight on a few select primarchs. By contrast, nobody is going to really know the primarchs we're presenting so we can't afford to skip such character indicators in the same way

I would stick with SIG. Mention the other primarchs shows that there are others and give a glimpse in the universe we created. Concentrating only in those covered in insurrection would narrow the thing down.

I think that is an important point. 

In which case, I'll keep Raktra as the loudest dissenting voice against the Warmaster Appointment, but should I only mention three Primarchs who fully supported Alexandros' elevation or should I extend it to all of the Primarchs who did offer their unconditional support?

A latter section focuses on the core of Icarion's support and lists Travier, K'awil, and Koschei. After all of the changes that have occurred since this was originally written, is this still a true list of Icarion's most reliable and earliest supporters?

I'd keep the number low in the initial "unveiling" to prevent the section getting overburdened with name drops. Opinions can be filtered in elsewhere in future bits, putting it all in at once risks it coming across as "and then Daerr'd said, but then Koschei said, and then Gwal" etc etc.

I'd keep the number low in the initial "unveiling" to prevent the section getting overburdened with name drops. Opinions can be filtered in elsewhere in future bits, putting it all in at once risks it coming across as "and then Daerr'd said, but then Koschei said, and then Gwal" etc etc.

In that case, maybe I'll keep it to three or match the number of Icarion's core supporters. Daer'dd and Pionus get listed because they are in Insurrection. Hectarion could be the third since Yucahu and Azus have some reservations. Where does Niklaas stand?

Sorry for the double post but I have now officially finished with my exams, so no matter whether I passed or failed the year I'm now off for at least 2 months

Congratulations, feel that relief.

Also, Happy Independence Day!

Always when I read or hear Independance Day I think of this cheesy movie with that incredible speech

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

"We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!"

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Still after all those years it give me goosebumbs

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

Sorry for the double post but I have now officially finished with my exams, so no matter whether I passed or failed the year I'm now off for at least 2 months

*sniffs*

Ungrateful Colonials

*sips tea*

Edited by Sigismund229

*sniffs*

Ungrateful Colonials

*sips tea*

*spits* 

Pompous Imperial.

*opens can of beer*

Very well! Have at you rogue!(said in the poshest accent I can do)

*walks in wearing Tricorn Hat, Red Jacket and holding a Brown Bess Musket* I say Sigis, is this unruly Yankee giving you trouble? ;)

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

*walks in wearing Tricorn Hat, Red Jacket and holding a Brown Bess Musket* I say Sigis, is this unruly Yankee giving you trouble? ;)

I say my fellow, jolly good of you to show. Now let crush these tax-avoiding-not-paying-for-their-own-defence colonials once and for all!

I say my fellow, jolly good of you to show. Now let crush these tax-avoiding-not-paying-for-their-own-defence colonials once and for all!

(Sound of knife being drawn across wet stone) What's this about taxes?

Happy Murica Day. I should really watch the film sometime.

Fury Road?
Independence Day, you ninny. I'm somewhere past thirty viewings of Fury Road.

Kel: we'll let you know in two years if we got any independence in the end.

Edited by bluntblade