General Discussion Secundus

bluntblade

Kel: we'll let you know in two years if we got any independence in the end.

With May's in charge, the answer to that one is almost certainly no given that she sees 1984 as an instruction manual not a warning

Edited by Sigismund229

Hey guys, just letting you all know that my second son has been born as of July 1st. 8 pounds, 11 ounces...a full pound heavier than my first born. His name is Orion Chance. I'm one step closer to having my own chapter, just 997 (if I'm including myself) to go lol.

Oh, and for all you brits, just remember, we ungrateful colonialists would have gotten along with the crown just fine if your lot's king hadn't been such a prick. HISTORY! 

Hey guys, just letting you all know that my second son has been born as of July 1st. 8 pounds, 11 ounces...a full pound heavier than my first born. His name is Orion Chance. I'm one step closer to having my own chapter, just 997 (if I'm including myself) to go lol.

Oh, and for all you brits, just remember, we ungrateful colonialists would have gotten along with the crown just fine if your lot's king hadn't been such a prick. HISTORY!

Congratulations! Always good to hear of new life coming into the world!

And to all you Yanks: just remember we would have gotten on fine if you'd been willing to pay for your own defence(ironic really, given the complaint you level at us Europeans these days) ;)

Edited by Sigismund229

Congratulations!

Thanks guys, unfortunately my wife seems to have made it her mission to sink my plans for a full chapter having declared that she's done serving as a human incubator so I guess that's done lol...unless you guys know of any willing volunteers? 

lol I'm just kidding. 

Born on Canada Day and the Same Day as I? Seems like a sign....

But in all seriousness, congratz!

So, Happy Birthday Slips?

Thankies, but I aint one for the fanfare :tongue.:

Too late, now we know. 

*shoots off a glitter cannon*

Happy Birthday, Slips!

Congratulations Blind, I have faith you'll raise him right as a devout and loyal subject of the Emperor!

*assumes a tone of mock outrage* Oh yes, how dare the Crown expect it's citizens help pay back the vast cost of the Seven Years War?

After all, how dare we wage a costly war to defend the colonies you call home from French conquest and to secure territory for you colonists to prosper, how dare we assume you'd be willing to pay taxes like every other subject of the Empire to help rebuild the nation's economy and coffers?

:p ;)

Partay partay partay

Oh Canada..*remix it with happy birthday slips*

Another party? Yes! Happy birthday slips!
Happy Birthday Slips! This calls for a party!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crazy-celebration.gif

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Hey Grifft,

saw your work in 8ed rules for horus heresy. Can't wait for the insurrection to catch up^^

Thanks. Given that we use the base legion list it's mostly a case of moving the Legion rules over. I've kinda already started on that as we're still working on how exactly we want the Legions to work in the new edition (along with detachments and Rites etc) so I'm gonna try and use the Grave Stalkers as something of a test bed for how it might look. When I have a bit more written out I'll add it to my thread for you guys to look at :)