What i hope we'll see is the precursor to the predator and razorback that's mentioned in all the razorback fluff about a tank with almost the same firepower as a pred with no sponson's but could carry troops. with host of angles (and with a few other legions not able to take a real number of tanks) they could use some light armour units. I hope we also get the Lucifier engine as a vehicle upgrade.

For all legions i hope to see the rules for the larger Rhino so 20 man tactical squads dont have to walk everywhere.

For the DA's i want to see what they change, their wargear is awesome, their legion rules seem like they have to be run with one of the Wings

Since every TS unit can belong to a different sect gaining special rules representing specialization, I think it would be possible for DA to have something similar with wings. I can see  thing called "Ordination" with 6 wings of choice giving certain special rule to a unit. I think it would work very well.

Edited by rendingon1+

Since every TS unit can belong to a different sect gaining special rules representing specialization, I think it would be possible for DA to have something similar with wings. I can see thing called "Ordination" with 6 wings of choice giving certain special rule to a unit. I think it would work very well.

I think its possible but I think we'll see specific units having a fixed wing rule with a special rule that kicks in if a certain percentage of shared the same wing with some force org switches via ROW for each wing with additional bonuses

What I'd love to actually see is some elite terminator unit of the Blood Angels. The Sanguinary Guard I feel is a bit boring but considering how iconic they are, I cant say that I believe it likely for them to be left out.

What I'd love to actually see is some elite terminator unit of the Blood Angels. The Sanguinary Guard I feel is a bit boring but considering how iconic they are, I cant say that I believe it likely for them to be left out.

Remember that the modern Sanguinary guard modelled their arms and armour after Azkellon, the first of their order.

This doesnt mean that all San Guard were the same in 30k, and we may see Terminator Versions.

Personally, i think BA should have the option to equip veteran units with jump packs. That would be ace.

Remember that the modern Sanguinary guard modelled their arms and armour after Azkellon, the first of their order.

This doesnt mean that all San Guard were the same in 30k, and we may see Terminator Versions.

Personally, i think BA should have the option to equip veteran units with jump packs. That would be ace.

This is actually a very good point that I didnt even consider! Do we actually have any descriptions of the sanguinary guard in the Horus Heresy Novels?

It'd be cool but they'd die in droves lol. 10 man expensive high value unit is begging for a blasting...

If they do a full heresy style list it would be cool if they add new units hopefully more undivided stuff as a new undivided lesser daemon would be awesome

Just sucks we don't know how long it will be hopefully we don't have to wait as long as it took for inferno

Perhaps the original bodyguard will disband after Terra, going along with the prevailing theme of agonising guilt.

Well no, all bar Azkellon died aboard the Vengeful Spirit. Azkellon was forced to stay behind to guide the chapter, and may have re-moulded the new SG in his image.

Look at the positive side. You'll have plenty of time to practice painting logos freehand :smile.:

Except I don't even know how "painted" DA logo looks like lol. Blood Angels can at least order custom decals because their legion badge is available on pictures. The only thing we have now are sculpted pauldrons.

Perhaps the original bodyguard will disband after Terra, going along with the prevailing theme of agonising guilt.

Well no, all bar Azkellon died aboard the Vengeful Spirit. Azkellon was forced to stay behind to guide the chapter, and may have re-moulded the new SG in his image.

I have to admit, I was unaware of that.

As per Fear to tread

This is actually a very good point that I didnt even consider! Do we actually have any descriptions of the sanguinary guard in the Horus Heresy Novels?

Fear to Tread only describes them as Gold armoured from what i can tell with a quick look