Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Aside from some tiny tidying parts, I'm calling it done.

 

20170808_202337.jpg

20170808_202346.jpg

20170808_202402.jpg

 

I, Damo1701, for the glory of the Fists of Corax, vow to complete a Primaris Captain and Lieutenant by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

 

20170808_202417.jpg

Edited by Damo1701

I, thewarriorhunter, for the Raven Guard, vow to complete  a 5 man unit of Cataphractii Terminators by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

 

(Thanks to Valaas for allowing me to enter)

 

Current WIP thread that will update all progress and vows: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/336983-raven-guard-vindicet-honorem-forward-strike-detachment/

 

http://i.imgur.com/iUu6END.jpg

Finally gotten around to updating everything... yall been busy! Awesome stuff i seen, and seeing new people participating is great as well.

 

 

 

side note... after i updated everything and refreshed the page, it's showing that a lot of the links aren't working... is it just my busted laptop or have a made some type of error?

 

Let me know guys!

Finally gotten around to updating everything... yall been busy! Awesome stuff i seen, and seeing new people participating is great as well.

 

 

 

side note... after i updated everything and refreshed the page, it's showing that a lot of the links aren't working... is it just my busted laptop or have a made some type of error?

 

Let me know guys!

 

Cheers for tracking the vow's, your definitely far more organised than I would be!

 

Links seem busted from Mr.Po down, not idea why.

Vows completed!

 

15015297573951966372960.jpg

 

1501529658908316012605.jpg

 

I hope to get more pictures during the week. Along with another possible vow before the open day.

 

Nicely done

 

Vow #2 Complete....

 

I present Veteran Sergeant Race Bannon and his squad of Sternguard Veterans (Elites).

 

Race Bannon:

 

 

 

Stern Guard Squad:

 

 

I'll post picks of the individual squad members in my 4th Company PLOG.

 

Time to think of what I want to do for my next vow.......assault marines or devastators.

 

As always comments, questions and suggestions welcome.

 

Cheers,

Valaas

 

those are Sexy Valaas 

 

 

Wow, Nusquam, was not really a fan of those models at all until I saw yours. Maybe the posing just seems more dynamic? I don't much like those ammo boxes though, I might just try and have loops of ammo falling out of them.

 

the good thing about this kit is that the back of the fist is a flat connection piece so you can cut just below the elbow and rotate the hands. It won't line up with the belt feeds though. There is one company i forgot the name of that do bendable ammo feeds for models.

 

Also they're done:

 

http://i.imgur.com/Rj0aio1.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QVhGT2i.jpg

 

 

Hot damn.....

 

 

Vow complete!

 

1502090960381_1364339236.jpg
1502090865175_1385581504.jpg
 
I, Damo1701, for the Raven Guard Chapter, vow to complete a Fire Raptor Gunship by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017
 
20170806_194320.jpg
20170806_194325.jpg
 
Here we go then, the infantry killer supreme.  Let's hope it can light the infantry up the way it did in 7th edition.  Should be fun to do.  I hope I have a game scheduled to use it in today.  Would be fun to see it in action.

 

 

Really like the scheme on you Primaris Well done

 

Vow complete

 

36433910615_c0ef4f0679_h.jpg

36296935071_0f59b5437d_h.jpg36296931331_6b7302a14f_h.jpg

 

:woot:

 

Aside from some tiny tidying parts, I'm calling it done.

 

20170808_202337.jpg

20170808_202346.jpg

20170808_202402.jpg

 

I, Damo1701, for the glory of the Fists of Corax, vow to complete a Primaris Captain and Lieutenant by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

 

20170808_202417.jpg

 

 

The stalker captain is done. Just my stalker intercessors got confused, and started running around with light gear. Will add the heavier guys when finished...

 

aimg_3494qzs0w.jpg

aimg_3487x7sq7.jpg

 

 

Ohhh sexy

 

I spazmolytic of the Raptor chapter vow to complete 1 squad of Interceptors by 11:59pm on September 15

 

35643835023_0fb52aada5_h.jpg

 

 

Raptors lead the way

Going to get my third Sons of Corax chapter in on this since I'm going to paint them for the Sunday team game:

 

I, Nusquam, for the Carcahrodons Chapter, vow to complete a Primaris Chaplain, Thunderfirecannon with Tech Gunner, 10 Reivers, and a Repulsor by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017

 

 

http://i.imgur.com/Rh7J4Dm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/uOVbu8A.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/UGrNcD4.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/xEXuRk0.jpg

 

(5 of them were intercessors with auto bolt rifles but Reivers are better so I cut them up and added Reiver bits)

Completed! :D

May introduce Lt Race Bannon!

gallery_87434_12256_202676.jpg

He has a red loin cloth because no one can see his undershirt, but he still wants to everyone to know red is his favourite colour! ;)

The white hair was tough given RG are more jet black in that department ... however Lt RB has an odd case of greying hair... ;)

Original vow:

I, Duz_, for the Raven Guard Chapter, vow to complete one Race Bannon (Space Marine Lieutenant) by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

gallery_87434_12256_143344.jpg

gallery_87434_12256_126107.jpg

Vow complete!

20170811_110921.jpg

20170811_110849.jpg

20170811_110843.jpg

20170811_110831.jpg

 

Meet Captain Nakor of the Secon Company, Fists of Corax, and First Lieutenant Race Bannon (yes, I decided he would be another Race) with a rather special feature... virtual cookie to who spots it...

 

I want the cookie, but I can't see anything! :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.