+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

I , Shrieker, for the glory of the Legion XIX, vow to complete  by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017:

HQ: Praetor (1), Vigilator (1)

Elite: Destroyers (10), Mor Deythans (5), Tartaros (5), Rapiers (2)

Troops: Tactical Support Squad (5)

FA: Land Speeders (2)

HS: Castellax (1)

Flyer: Arvus Lighter (1)

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww227/MinkGoblin/IMG_0126_zpsn61rsdpu.jpg

PS initial prepledge a few weeks back had 15 breachers instead of destroyers and tac support, but changed my mind when assembling the models, hope that's ok

Edited by Shrieker

I, Race Bannon, for the Raven Guard Chapter, vow to complete one Vindicare Assassin and one Tempest Land Speeder by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_590272.png

Although not a fan of allies, this is a dude I have been wanting to paint up. I actually do have a Terminator Squad for my elite slot ... but they are not ready :tongue.: As I said previously, I plan to use the Tempest as a "counts-as" Stormtalon during games. But for this event, that would be disingenuous to get the Flyer pip, so this is definitely toward the Fast Attack pip. However, I do have plans for the Flyer pip :happy.:

Edited by Race Bannon
Added image

I, Duz_, for the Raven Guard Chapter, vow to complete one Hellhamer by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

gallery_87434_11578_433818.jpg

gallery_87434_11578_458225.jpg

(PS. This is an old photo, but its been sitting in the storeroom in this state for this very event!) :D

Oh I also have an Interceptor laying around that needs to be painted too...

I, Realityburn, for the Raven Guard, vow to complete an Assault Squad and 2 Land Speeder Tempests by 11:59 PM on 9/15/17.

I have more planned, but I don't want to overwhelm myself with stuff to do.

My Flyer will be a pain, so I'm going to finish everything else first.

Great to see a sprint start to the challenge....day 1 and 10 participants so far, with vows ranging from individual squads or vehicles to what is almost a full army!

Hats off Duz for the first super heavy LoW vow, I'm saving mine for the end!

Thanks to all who've vowed so far and for those browsing the thread and thinking "should I take part", the answer is YES! No vow to small....go for it, I'm sure  the Ravenspire will throw their support behind you.

Cheers,

Valaas

I , The Yak of The Raptors Chapter, answer the call of The Raven and vow to complete an Ironclad Dreadnought and a 5 man Terminator Assault squad by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017. Upon completion I am forbidden to wear any badge of honour due to a previous failure in an ETL Event. Yet I will remove the stain from my combat record

Here are my before pics.

I, Kua, for the Raven Guard Chapter, vow to complete what is ready to paint and make ready to paint what is started converting by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017 from the following:

HQ: Scriptor (almost ready to paint)

Elite: Terminator squad (half finished) & more or Assault Terminators (not even started converting)

Troops: Tactical Squad II of the Raven Guard 4th Company (almost ready to paint) & Scout Squad XIII of the 10th Company (merely started converting)

Fast Attack: Bikes or Scout Bikes, whatever they will be built as (half done converting)

img_2953.jpg

img_2956.jpg

img_2959.jpg

I know the pledge does not completely correspond the form, but I hope the pictures explain the special circumstances and the combination will be regarded as legal in the end.

Edited by Kua

I, Rocmistro, for the Raven Guard vow to complete a crapload of models (see below) by 11:59 PM on September 17th.

I vow to paint a Combined Arms Detachment (or Battalion, whatever it's called in 8th edition):

This will consist of the following:

HQS

1 Captain on foot with Relic and plasma (added 7.5.17; primed photo..he's the guy furthest in the front, FINISHED  9.14.17...look on the left hand side..in between the banner bearer and company vets with plasma...I'll get a better photo of him tonight.)

TROOPS

5x bolter scouts with heavy bolter (these are the dudes that come with the Land Speeder Storm; I've magnetized them to embarked/disembarked as appropriate). (before photo,  FINISHED 9.15.17

5x sniper scout with camo cloaks (I don't have a good before photo anymore; photobucket ate my good before photos.  But here's the FINISHED 6.23.17 shot)

5 10x bolter scouts with missile launcher heavy bolter, and Sergeant with Combi-melta and Thunder Hammer (changed 7.5.17) Same problem as with the snipers, Photobucket ate my good before-photos. This is about all I

got in their 'halfway day' state.   FINISHED 9.15.17 though; I'll get better finished photos up tonight.)

ELITES

5x vanguard veterans with lightning claws (before-photoFINISHED 7.6.17)

5x sternguard (CHANGED somewhere see below)

2x honor guard with power axe and bolter (FINISHED 9.15.17)

2x company vets with stormshield and plasma gun (FINISHED 9.15.17)

1x company/chapter ancient (FINISHED 9.15.17)

FAST ATTACK

3x bikes with a sgt with grav pistol (before-photoFINISHED 7.6.17)

5x assault squad on foot with 2x flamers (added on 7.5.17 as part of 10 man tac squad) (FINISHED 7.7.17)

HEAVY SUPPORT

1x Hunter/Rhino hybrid (Tank) (changed on 7.5.17*, FINISHED 9.15.17)

1x Land Raider Crusader (added on 7.3.17 FINISHED 7.6.17)

5x Devastators (officially added on 9.11.17,  FINISHED 9.11.17)

FLYERS

1x Stormtalon Gunship (Officially added on 9.13.17, FINISHED 9.14.17)

DEDICATED TRANSPORTS

1x Land Speeder Storm (before photoFINISHED 9.15.17)

1x Rhino/Hunter hybrid (Tank) (changed on 7.5.17*; FINISHED 9.15.17

(EDIT 9.15.17. It seems that the Hunter/Rhino is the 1 model that I forgot to take any pre-shots of, either the before model, or, as is the case with many of my vows, the receipt of purchase with date on it. My apologies. You just gotta trust me on this one.)

Does that officially qualify as my pledge?

Also, I'd like to claim/pledge for both the Race Bannon challenge and the Flyer challenge.  But I'm not sure I understand the Race Bannon challenge.  Are there any constraints, colors, etc, that we need to adhere to?

Edited by 9x19 Parabellum

The Race Bannon challenge is the most open ended.

Paint a single model that best represents what you imagine our illustrious moderator looks like in the 40k universe.

One guy did a dreadnought I believe, I'm planning a Librarian to represent his mysterious powers over the forum.

I'm planning to do Race as a -redacted by the Authority of Inqustion- to ensure the model gets game time in when I play. One of the projects I am looking forward to during the HHotE ETL .

I think the only requirement is if you make Race bare headed he has to have white hair like the Johnny Quest character/ Race's Avatar. But otherwise game on

Edited by war009