+++ Hidden Hands of the Emperor +++

Valaas

UPDATE! The Primaris Lieutenant, bt I must apologize for the quality of pics. I used my cell phone which is mid-level at best.

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_61749.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_51551.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_717.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_72146.jpg

If you see some black on the red crystal in the hilt of the sword ... yes, Thundercats, HOOOO!

And as a bonus to me: I'M A LEAD FARMER!

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_7086.jpg

These guys look awesome especially in RG colours! Nice work RB!

Can't wait for the multi part kits. :)

UPDATE! The Primaris Lieutenant, bt I must apologize for the quality of pics. I used my cell phone which is mid-level at best.

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_61749.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_51551.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_717.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_72146.jpg

If you see some black on the red crystal in the hilt of the sword ... yes, Thundercats, HOOOO!

And as a bonus to me: I'M A LEAD FARMER!

Hidden Content
gallery_6494_11942_7086.jpg

I love how the good the white turned out on these, Race. A marvelous job all round.

@Khine: looks like you could have something really good there. For comparison's sake on the dark blue, you might want to take a look at Dark Reaper as well as Kantor Blue. It's probably darker and less saturated, depending on the look you're after.

@Bedouin: bummer on the spray can. What was it you used? Hope you can recover the model.

@Race: what is that turret from, and why have I never seen it on top of a Razorback?

@Khine - thank you very much ^_^ I dig the scheme! Some really good advice has been given so far. If you have a spare model (metal is best) then give it a test run.

@Bedouin - I'm not the TO, but I wouldn't mind the swap. I hope the model can be recovered!

As for the turret, it's a Baal Predator assault cannon turret. Becahse I can finally live a dream. I'll make a photo of the bullet-beast when I get back from the lake.

Edited by Race Bannon

@Bedouin: bummer on the spray can. What was it you used? Hope you can recover the model.

Some primer in a fancy can from the company Valspar i got at a Lowe's. The other two i got, flat black and white are great... I should of went with a cheaper metallic spray.  

Fellow Ravens, I'm trying to decided on an updated colour scheme for my Shadow Wraiths (RG succ). Do any of you have any thoughts on this colour scheme below?

http://i.imgur.com/f3IRl4g.jpg

I really like this scheme but something about the head make it look off too me. I think it is the helmet lenses matching the armor and not being a different color

@NiceGuyAdi - Ooo, I didn't actually know that shade existed. Thank you!

@Race - Thank you :D I went throught like ... 14 iterations on the blue/black/white scheme before I got to that one. XD

@war009 - Hmm, I was wanting something that sort of blended in with the rest of the armour rather than contrasted since that seems to be the norm when it comes to helmet lenses. Just to see how it would look, what colour were you thinking would look good instead?

Here's the pic of the latest additions to my vow that I forgot to post this weekend, got a little work done to them and they're coming along great.

Hidden Content
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5/Bedouin1991/Mobile%20Uploads/20170630_203814_zps6orfqqn1_edit_1499079566916_zps556ktsqy.jpg
Edited by Bedouin2

I, Rocmistro, for the Raven Guard vow to complete a Land Raider Crusader by 11:59 PM on September 17th, adding to my initial pledge on 6.17.

Here's a photo of my purchase and receipt last thursday:

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_13406/gallery_95196_13406_19127.png

I went batsh!t crazy on this all weekend. It's almost done already :-)

Here's the pic of the latest additions to my vow that I forgot to post this weekend, got a little work done to them and they're coming along great.

I never had a thing for the new 30k Terminators (probably because I love the "classic" Terminators soooo much), but … yours really look great with all the Lightning Claws and I can't wait to see them painted (mostly) black …

Valaas had a good point about adding these WIPs to the event in considering they came out post event start so

I, Nusquam, for the Raptors, vow to complete Lias Issodon, Primaris LT, Inceptors, Hellblasters, and an Imperial Marine by 11:59 PM on September 15, 2017.

20170618_130210.jpg

20170621_221000.jpg

20170625_152443.jpg

20170703_175439.jpg

Well...got quite a bit done, I guess I can finish it until the weekend, and declare a second one then. Second vow probably doesn't need a before picture, as everything is from the Dark Imperium box, which came out after the HHotE start anyway. Third might require pics though...

In detail: Scouts finished, assault squad needs wash and glow effects. Second vow will probably include bolter primaris, a captain and an ancient. Ancient is all but done (local painting challenge for friday), the rest is converted and basecoated.

As for the limited primaris captain with the Race Bannon head, does anyone else need one? Local store birthday is next saturday, I can order more (GWs delivery happens in September though).

As for the limited primaris captain with the Race Bannon head, does anyone else need one? Local store birthday is next saturday, I can order more (GWs delivery happens in September though).

Me Me me 

Me Me me

Don't worry, haven't forgotten yours. Just thought others might want one too, shipping more than one isn't much more effort. :happy.: