AT Chat, Lists, and Conversions For All Stompy Robot Lovers

Fajita Fan

Yeah, it's just a dried out baby wipe stretched around the piece. I moved it around a few times as well. 

The colors are just 1:1 Vallejo Game Air Flesh to Vallejo Game Air Terracotta followed up by gloss varnish to protect that layer. The main red is just the Terracotta with some red ink in it. I think I'm going to run 2:1 when I get back to it tomorrow. The effect looked great under the airbrush hood LEDs and my task lamp but under regular lighting it might be too subtle now. I might try putting thinned Carroburg Crimson or Angron Red over that to tie it together if it ends up being too bright... but it's a good start :)

I got some golf markers from Lidl yesterday to have a go at the trims - didn't go too well they are very watery might need to shake them for about a week... Might go Sharpie hunting today in Leeds. 

Gundam markers are a god send for doing trim

These?  Never seen them before but I might give them a go... A lot of people on the AT Facebook group swear by Sharpies but they apparently fade over time which sucks :( 

That's the part I hate the most... the trim. Especially since it seems like Citadel metallic paints thicken extremely fast.

Try thinning the metallics with some retarder medium...valejo makes some and it makes the metallics way easier to paint trim with...

Gundam markers are a god send for doing trim

These? Never seen them before but I might give them a go... A lot of people on the AT Facebook group swear by Sharpies but they apparently fade over time which sucks :(

Micron markers are a good option...no fade and the come with smaller tips than the Gundam pens.

Something interesting for Gryphonicus players: The way it’s written, if a reaver is switched out with a warhound in a Regia Maniple, it is still able to merge its shields with the two warlords. You could create quite the surviavable dimi-maniple out of that.

So this Sunday is confirmed for a "The future of Adeptus Titanicus" seminar with Andy Hoare and Owen Barnes. Coming fresh off the Titandeath release, hopefully there'll be something new hinted at? Previews of transfers for Fureans, Atarus and Astorum seem plausible.

Warbringer, Porphyrion, more cerastus knights, terrain, new supplement and Atarus transfers, I think thats a reasonable wishlist? :)

oh, and images of House Col'Khak.

I predict a reveal of the Rapier class light scout and some of the resin weapons for the Warlord and maybe the resin carapace weapons for the knights.

I am also leaning towards the Rapier to be revealed.

I am still thinking we might see a third version of the warlord, I'm expecting to see all the weapons for which cards are available to be released in plastic. I might be wrong, I hope not :biggrin.:

More Cerastus seem a quick win. Some new terrain would be nice too.

The more the merrier of course :teehee:

I am also leaning towards the Rapier to be revealed.

I am still thinking we might see a third version of the warlord, I'm expecting to see all the weapons for which cards are available to be released in plastic. I might be wrong, I hope not :biggrin.:

More Cerastus seem a quick win. Some new terrain would be nice too.

The more the merrier of course :teehee:

I think it's been reported that the Quake Cannon is coming in resin, but I hope it's all in plastic as well. Especially the Macro-gatlings and shoulder Gatling Blasters for the Warlord. If they're and resin and they're anything like Contemptor Kheres Cannons to clean and assemble... :wallbash:

Edited by LetsYouDown

Interestingly and disappointingly, the Knights' Command Terminal Pack is no longer available - as are the transfer sheets for Mortis and Gryphonicus. And the Reavers' Command Terminal Pack is also "while stocks last". Why do they do that? :(

Interestingly and disappointingly, the Knights' Command Terminal Pack is no longer available - as are the transfer sheets for Mortis and Gryphonicus. And the Reavers' Command Terminal Pack is also "while stocks last". Why do they do that? :sad.:

This was actually covered on the stream last week. They ran out of stock sooner than expected.  Because there is demand - there will be a reprint. 

I'm building two more Reavers now that the new kit arrived. I'm determined to build the first one with Power Fist and Chain Fist for punchy / choppy fun, but has anyone considered or tried triple Las Reavers? I'm wondering if it's viable, especially since I'm also really tempted to take a Melta / Volcano Reaver instead.

I'm building two more Reavers now that the new kit arrived. I'm determined to build the first one with Power Fist and Chain Fist for punchy / choppy fun, but has anyone considered or tried triple Las Reavers? I'm wondering if it's viable, especially since I'm also really tempted to take a Melta / Volcano Reaver instead.

I was tempted to go punchy/rippy but am going melty/rippy. Still, 2 out of my 3 Reavers are CC focused with the third going for a ranged roll with the volcano cannon.