AT Chat, Lists, and Conversions For All Stompy Robot Lovers

Fajita Fan

Thanks for your thoughts both!

Yeah, it's not like I follow my own advice... :laugh.:

:lol: To be fair, I think if they're blended in as nicely as yours are, you can have more and it doesn't truly draw too much away - but I know what you mean, having it being too overtly busy could certainly detract!  Will aim for a suitable balance :tu:

I'll have to wait til thursday to pre order, then I need to order the warlord sprue, mortis transfers, new reaver (or two) and maybe another plasma warlord.

I think I should also sell some of my heresy/40k stuff to fund this AT madness.

With the detailed Mortis transfers I only tend to use one or two per Titan (more if they have shields like the Warlord). The issue I have is when I use the generic transfers that either come with the models or are even on the detailed transfer sheet they look so off compared to the really nice ones.

Edit: on the subject of Knights... I doubt they'll receive rules. I'd love if they did, but I doubt they will other than just various paint schemes.

Edited by DuskRaider

Paint schemes work for me... :D

However given that Knights are an entire dimension of the game I’m convinced it will get support from GW at some point... not so much maybe on House-specific rules (although this cant be ruled out) but more on diffenter Knight types and load-outs... we’ll see.

At the moment I’m very excited with Titandeath! :lol:

*laughs* I'm so torn right now. I'm getting really excited for the release of Titandeath and eager to pre-order it, but, I've found a really good deal on a Warlord and also a Reaver Titan as well....Problem is, I can only lay down the funds for one. Lore/Rules first, or some Stompy goodness...Decisions, decisions.

*laughs* I'm so torn right now. I'm getting really excited for the release of Titandeath and eager to pre-order it, but, I've found a really good deal on a Warlord and also a Reaver Titan as well....Problem is, I can only lay down the funds for one. Lore/Rules first, or some Stompy goodness...Decisions, decisions.

How long will the deal be available for? I'd go for that if it's time limited.

The book will still be there next payday (or later depending on cash flow) and it will give you a chance to assemble the titans and slap some paint on ready to play.

How long will the deal be available for? I'd go for that if it's time limited.

The book will still be there next payday (or later depending on cash flow) and it will give you a chance to assemble the titans and slap some paint on ready to play.

Yeah, I caved and opted for the Reaver to start out with. The Warlord was tempting, but, Reavers have always been one of my favorite Titans. I absolutely love the look of them.

Gotta pay my tax at the end of the month and a client has let me down by not paying on time, so I’ve had to skip the transfers for now. Got the book, a Reaver and a sprue though. Hopefully the transfers will be there in a month or so. Will also need to get a pack of Reaver terminals as I’ll have 3 now.

They've ret-conned several color schemes, which is likely just sloppy work. <.< 

On the other hand, there is the tyranid infected house Mortimer there.... 

They're not infected yet :wink:

But yeah, it's a little disappointing how tacked-on the Knight schemes feel atm. It's hard to say if these are just the most common associations during the Beta-Garmon campaign, if some schemes have changed (Andy Hoare mentioned Devine moved from green and yellow to a gaudy red, purple and gold in a video somewhere), or what a lot of those colors refer to (Aerthegn uses red and white as spot colors but their main colors are black with silver trim). I'd love a Twitch video with Andy going through some of this and talking us through it.

We're also in a weird place where we have transfers for Procon Vi, Hyboras, and Cesarean, and no color plates for the schemes! 

We're also in a weird place where we have transfers for Procon Vi, Hyboras, and Cesarean, and no color plates for the schemes! 

Educated guess:  They are displayed more prominently within the book and thus do not need to be listed. 

Now if I am wrong.... <.<   

Educated guess:  They are displayed more prominently within the book and thus do not need to be listed. 

I don't think so. There's a video up on BoLS (unfortunately) of a complete page-through and I didn't see anything like that, unless they skipped some pages.

I don't think so. There's a video up on BoLS (unfortunately) of a complete page-through and I didn't see anything like that, unless they skipped some pages.

*facepalm*

-_- 

Gee dubs, not like this.