Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Why are people signing up at this stage? It's literally just market research for the trial launch

And what good would it be if no-one engaged with that market research?

I was always going to subscribe, so I might as well help with said market research.

I was also in the trial area for Mortal Realms - that area may have moved as I identified earlier in this thread, but if I’m subscribing in the trial area then even better.

Hmm that’s not as good a showing on the Marine side as I was hoping for. I can use the AdMech stuff (but not another TPD!) But probably not the sisters.

I was hoping for an Impulsor chassis of some type. Or maybe a Storm Speeder? I may have jinxed it by signing up before seeing this lol.

I spot Indomitus, Shadowspear, Skitarii and Sisters.

Aye, but do you spot the Phobos librarian to be sure it's shadowspear and not just the vanguard box ?  Also, do you see all the Bladeguard Vets and is that Kataphron destroyers there?

No Bladeguard, but the Librarian is centre bottom, just above the sisters.

Aye, got it thank you!  There's also a shield wielder just above it.

Sisters and Ad Mech in there with the Primaris, nice! :) :tu: I've been considering doing a Sisters army so this will be a nice kick start to that. I may sell most of the Marines stuff. Also, a speed-paint Necrons army may be in the cards... :lol:

Also, no Honoured of the Chapter, but the Necron equivalent (can't remember what it's called) appears to be in there, that's still £60-odd worth of sprue to be in one issue..! :o

Edited by firestorm40k

Aye, but do you spot the Phobos librarian to be sure it's shadowspear and not just the vanguard box ? Also, do you see all the Bladeguard Vets and is that Kataphron destroyers there?

Yes, those seem to be Kataphrons and a Dominus. Also Sisters with Jump Packs.

I can't see the Phobos Librarian, nor the extended Indomitus stuff. So it indeed seems to be the Command Edition, including terrain, the Start Collecting Vanguard box, Gulliman, Calgar, ATV, Firesrtike, Skitarii, Kataphrons, a Dominus, Sisters, Sisters with jump packs, I assume a Canoness, but can't make it out.

That would be the UM guards for Calgar?

What are the three things just above and to the left of Calgar? largeish bases.

Was wondering the same. ETB Agressors?

Maybe, but the ETBs don't have the rocket launchers, and it looks like there's something behind their heads? I know they're not, but they almost have the same silhouette as an obliterator!

Maybe full kit aggressors?

Aye, but do you spot the Phobos librarian to be sure it's shadowspear and not just the vanguard box ? Also, do you see all the Bladeguard Vets and is that Kataphron destroyers there?

Yes, those seem to be Kataphrons and a Dominus. Also Sisters with Jump Packs.

I can't see the Phobos Librarian, nor the extended Indomitus stuff. So it indeed seems to be the Command Edition, including terrain, the Start Collecting Vanguard box, Gulliman, Calgar, ATV, Firesrtike, Skitarii, Kataphrons, a Dominus, Sisters, Sisters with jump packs, I assume a Canoness, but can't make it out.

Everything from the sisters box is there, that was a cannoness, 10 sisters, four or five repentia, four or five arco-flagellants, the repentia superior, a penitent engine and 5 seraphim.

The phobos Librarian, count 6 sisters bases from the bottom left corner, he's the one above her. sword left arm, right hand to his forehead.

The phobos Librarian, count 6 sisters bases from the bottom left corner, he's the one above her. sword left arm, right hand to his forehead.

Not sure, couldn't that be the Lt. I think he had a similar pose...?

Edit: Ah no, the LT is next to the ATV. Still can't really identify the Librarian. Is he available as single kit or just in Shadowspear?

Edited by gorg_graggel

Confirmation of what the Premium entails as well. Glad I skipped it.

You had me worried it was like Conquest but it’s more like Mortal Realms which is what I was expecting. I’m pretty happy with those. Wish the Orks one was not last though!

If my counting was right, it should total around 83 models on the Imperium side and potentially 157 models in total for infantry and vehicles (there are a few on the necron side I am not sure, behind their vehicle). Conquest was 133 if I remember correctly.

Terrain is relatively similar in amount, but Conquest had bigger vehicles, which are now replaced by more characters as it seems.