Warhammer Imperium Issue List

Black Knight

Premium is a pass for me, but I'm tempted to start a subscription because I want to guarantee another Lt. Trying to purchase these in shops was hard enough when shops were actually open!

If it’s just the Indomitus Lt you need, I’ll happily part with mine. Have painted up mine from the box and have no need for a second. Send me a PM when they start despatching and we can sort it out.

I’ve been trying to ML scale the image to identify those chunky boys. I’m pretty certain they are Agressors and they look more like flamers to me.

Edit: already solved.

Edited by Burni

If my counting was right, it should total around 83 models on the Imperium side and potentially 157 models in total for infantry and vehicles (there are a few on the necron side I am not sure, behind their vehicle). Conquest was 133 if I remember correctly.

Terrain is relatively similar in amount, but Conquest had bigger vehicles, which are now replaced by more characters as it seems.

It may be more, I only count two arco-flagellants, when there should be four based on the way the sprues were split. One sprue had two seraphim, two repentia and two arcos.

If my counting was right, it should total around 83 models on the Imperium side and potentially 157 models in total for infantry and vehicles (there are a few on the necron side I am not sure, behind their vehicle). Conquest was 133 if I remember correctly.

Terrain is relatively similar in amount, but Conquest had bigger vehicles, which are now replaced by more characters as it seems.

It may be more, I only count two arco-flagellants, when there should be four based on the way the sprues were split. One sprue had two seraphim, two repentia and two arcos.

By the time it reaches Portugal all 80 issues should be known, lets see how it goes. I would typically have preferred bigger vehicles compared to big characters, but I have always wanted some of the Mechanicus ones that seem to be in, although I disliked the price, now we play the waiting game.

Likely won't be a subscription for me this time, when it comes to Germany at some point (or who knows, maybe forbiddenplanet will have sorted their export business in time to get some from them). Will just try to get single issues of stuff that I care about (mmm, Kataphrons! I will buy the crap out of those issues! :D). I already got Indomitus, some extra sprues I bought on the 2nd hand market, the Command edition, battlefield extension, Vertigus, yada yada. So don't need all that. But I probably will spring for the AdMech and Sisters stuff, the non-starter box Primaris and some non-starter Necron stuff. The premium stuff, while much better than conquest and still cheaper than from GW, is still kinda too little for the price. It's 160 extra for a squad or two and a cahracter of the other forces, so compared to the rest of the offer...kinda meh.

I just received an new email with my sub number on it. I did get one last night when I subbed so this is a further confirmation. It doesn’t give a despatch date or anything like that. It talks about the gifts you get (as per the website).

It says this about the premium deliveries:

“You will receive your 1st premium kit with your delivery containing issue 15, then you will receive your remaining premium kits with your deliveries containing issues 33, 51 and 69.”

So for those who've only briefed over the picture or decided not to strain their eyes looking for every model, here's my guesstimate of the Primaris contingent (please correct me where I'm wrong or missing).

Primaris Vanguard box set (10x Infiltrators, 1x Phobos Lt, 3x Eliminators, 3x Suppressors)
1x Gooeyman
1x Marneus Calgar box (includes his 2x Honor Guard)
1x Phobos Librarian
3x Aggressors ?? (likely ETB)
3x Outriders
1x ATV
1x Firestrike Servo-urret
13x Assault Intercessors ?? (maybe the first 3 on the webpage, followed by 2x 5-man squads for other magazines?)
1x Primaris Lt (Indomitus)
1x Primaris Lt ?? (the one standing behind G-man and likely as pictured by @Joe above)

For me personally, not worth a full subscription, but I'll definitely be heading to my local stores and keeping an eye on the site!

Would anyone care to guess the full listing for the other models please?  I'm sure we could potentially break them down into how many magazines they will be split over, but in honest, I am still surprised at some of the splits from Conquest so as not to take guesses on some of them (here's looking at the Cohort in one issue, will Calgar box be the same? *readies the UltramarineLogoRemoval file*).

Okay so, as well as I can manage by squinting at that image, here's what the whole subscription nets you:

SPACE MARINES

• Roboute Guilliman
  • Marneus Calgar & Victrix Guard
  • Exclusive Primaris Captain with Plasma Pistol & Power Sword
  • Phobos Librarian
  • Indomitus Lieutenant with Neo-Volkite Pistol
  • Start Collecting! Vanguard Space Marines (Phobos Lieutenant, 10 Infiltrators, 3 Suppressors, 3 Eliminators)
  • 13 Assault Intercessors (Presumably 3 from the paint set and 2 sets of 5 from Indomitus)
  • 3 Aggressors
  • 3 Outriders
  • Invader ATV
  • Firestrike Servo-Turret

ADEPTUS MECHANICUS

• Tech-Priest Dominus
  • Tech-Priest Engineseer (thanks Aramis K for spotting him!)
  • 10 Skitarii
  • 3 Kataphron Battle Servitors

ADEPTA SORORITAS

• Army Set (Canoness, 10 Sisters, 5 Seraphim, 3 Arco-Flagellants, 4 Repentia, Repentia Superior, Penitent Engine)

NECRONS

• Indomitus Royal Court (Skorpekh Lord, Plasmancer, 2 Cryptothralls, Canoptek Reanimator)
  • Cryptek with Canoptek Cloak
  • Overlord with Warscythe & Resurrection Orb (thanks Widowmaker82 for pointing him out!)
  • Indomitus Royal Warden
  • Catacomb Command Barge // Annihilation Barge & Lord
  • Chronomancer
  • 23 Necron Warriors & 6 Scarab Swarms (presumably two sets of 10 from Indomitus, and a set of 3 from the paint set)
  • 3 Skorpekh Destroyers & Plasmacyte
  • 5 Immortals (thanks to Angel of Redemption & Widowmaker82!)
  • 5 Deathmarks
  • 5 Flayed Ones
  • 5 Lychguard / Triarch Praetorians
  • 3 Canoptek Wraiths
  • 3 Tomb Blades
  • Canoptek Spyder
  • Destroyer
  • Lokhust Heavy Destroyer
  • Triarch Stalker

TERRAIN

• 2x Vertigus Sub-Cloister & Storage Fane sets
  • Haemotrope Reactors
  • Thermic Plasma Conduits (yep, looks like these and not the new style pipes)
  • Munitorum Armoured Containers & Scatter

I reckon that to be £1157.00 worth of models for a total price of £711, so a saving of 38.5%. Note that saving is for ONLY THE MODELS, on top of this you also get over £100 of value in paints, brushes and other bits and bobs.

Some caveats about how I worked out the value:

• I priced the unique Captain at £23.50, the same as Uriel Ventris.
  • I priced the various paint-set minis (3 Assault Intercessors, 3 Necron Warriors) at £5 per set
  • I priced the Primaris Lieutenant, Royal Warden, 10 Warriors and 5 Assault Intercessors at a combined £32.50, the price of a Recruit Edition starter set
  • I priced the second sets of Assault Intercessors and Warriors at £32.50 as well because it's the cheapest way to buy both
  • I priced all the Sisters models at £75 - the price of the Army Set box (£125) less the price of a limited edition Codex (£50)
  • I priced the Flayed Ones at £32.50, the sames as Howling Banshees/Incubi
  • I priced the Chronomancer at £21, the same as the Psychomancer

For premium, that's going to cost £160 extra for ~£235 worth of models, so again it's about a 34% saving.

Edited by Halandaar

For me there's no reason not to sign up now; I know I'll be subscribing, no money taken until the launch in August and for Conquest and Mortal Realms, people who subscribed during the trial period got the first 2 issues for free (a saving which I'm hoping come August will actually be able to buy me a couple of pints).

Was there an August start date stated? I couldn’t obviously see it on the website, but I may have just overlooked it! Great if that’s potentially the case.

Oh hell I leave for a few hours and everything hits, I think I will be ordering about 9 issues of the Kataphrons then...

As Burni said above I got this earlier:

ItJzEYr.png

Having second thoughts on the Premium, only interested in two of the armies listed and one of them the Tau could of done with a bigger model. I do like the look of the art prints though and it will be nice to get one of the newer handles as I have too many of the older ones to buy the new one.

Edited by Black_Knight

Was there an August start date stated? I couldn’t obviously see it on the website, but I may have just overlooked it! Great if that’s potentially the case.

Nothing formally stated, this is just the way it is with partworks. Two release windows each year, January and August.

For ref, Conquest was announced in early 2018 and completed it's four-week local trial run at the end of March. It then launched nationwide mid-August. If the first issues of Imperium go out next week (which they will according to the earlier link from newsstand.co.uk), that puts the fourth issue at the end of March, right on the same timeline as Conquest.

Edited by Halandaar

Nothing formally stated, this is just the way it is with partworks. Two release windows each year, January and August.

For ref, Conquest was announced in early 2018 and completed it's four-week local trial run at the end of March. It then launched nationwide mid-August. If the first issues of Imperium go out next week (which they will according to the earlier link from newsstand.co.uk), that puts the fourth issue at the end of March, right on the same timeline as Conquest.

Much appreciated - genuinely couldn’t remember when Conquest started, so that’s a great indication!

So for those who've only briefed over the picture or decided not to strain their eyes looking for every model, here's my guesstimate of the Primaris contingent (please correct me where I'm wrong or missing).

Primaris Vanguard box set (10x Infiltrators, 1x Phobos Lt, 3x Eliminators, 3x Suppressors)

1x Gooeyman

1x Marneus Calgar box (includes his 2x Honor Guard)

1x Phobos Librarian

3x Aggressors ?? (likely ETB)

3x Outriders

1x ATV

1x Firestrike Servo-urret

13x Assault Intercessors ?? (maybe the first 3 on the webpage, followed by 2x 5-man squads for other magazines?)

1x Primaris Lt (Indomitus)

1x Primaris Lt ?? (the one standing behind G-man and likely as pictured by @Joe above)

Just for clarification, those first three Assault Intercessors are from the paint kit. They have unique poses, but raised icons on both shoulders for the Ultramarines chapter icon and the Close Support icon.

And the new boy behind Gulliman is definitely a Captain.

This has actually just stopped me springing for a second Indomitus box, which is good.

Also had my subscription number through by email this evening.

Yeah, I held off another ATV, Firestrike and Outriders as I was hopeful a magazine like this would come along. It’s not quite what I was hoping for Marines wise but close enough.

And yeah, that’s a new load out. Surely now we can have a single MK10 Captain with options that people can convert, in the next codex?

This has actually just stopped me springing for a second Indomitus box, which is good.

Also had my subscription number through by email this evening.

Yeah, I held off another ATV, Firestrike and Outriders as I was hopeful a magazine like this would come along. It’s not quite what I was hoping for Marines wise but close enough.

And yeah, that’s a new load out. Surely now we can have a single MK10 Captain with options that people can convert, in the next codex?

It does seem a bit off we can't do that. Even the Cannoness allows for options within the kits.

Okay so, as well as I can manage by squinting at that image, here's what the whole subscription nets you:

SPACE MARINES

• Roboute Guilliman
  • Marneus Calgar & Victrix Guard
  • Exclusive Primaris Captain with Plasma Pistol & Power Sword
  • Phobos Librarian
  • Indomitus Lieutenant with Neo-Volkite Pistol
  • Start Collecting! Vanguard Space Marines (Phobos Lieutenant, 10 Infiltrators, 3 Suppressors, 3 Eliminators)
  • 13 Assault Intercessors (Presumably 3 from the paint set and 2 sets of 5 from Indomitus)
  • 3 Aggressors
  • 3 Outriders
  • Invader ATV
  • Firestrike Servo-Turret
ADEPTUS MECHANICUS
  • Tech-Priest Dominus
  • 10 Skitarii
  • 3 Kataphron Battle Servitors
ADEPTA SORORITAS
  • Army Set (Canoness, 10 Sisters, 5 Seraphim, 3 Arco-Flagellants, 4 Repentia, Repentia Superior, Penitent Engine)
NECRONS
  • Indomitus Royal Court (Skorpekh Lord, Plasmancer, 2 Cryptothralls, Canoptek Reanimator)
  • Cryptek with Canoptek Cloak
  • Indomitus Royal Warden
  • Catacomb Command Barge // Annihilation Barge & Lord
  • 26 Necron Warriors & 6 Scarab Swarms (presumably two sets of 10 from Indomitus, and two sets of 3 from the paint sets)
  • 3 Skorpekh Destroyers & Plasmacyte
  • 5 Immortals / Deathmarks
  • 5 Flayed Ones
  • 5 Lychguard / Triarch Praetorians
  • 3 Canoptek Wraiths
  • 3 Tomb Blades
  • Canoptek Spyder
  • Destroyer
  • Lokhust Heavy Destroyer
  • Triarch Stalker
TERRAIN
  • 2x Vertigus Sub-Cloister & Storage Fane sets
  • Haemotrope Reactors
  • Thermic Plasma Conduits (yep, looks like these and not the new style pipes)
  • Munitorum Armoured COntainers & Scatter

I see Enginseer in there as well, in among the Kataphron