[DW] The Desolation of Innocence (RPG OOC Thread)

Mazer Rackham

Don't worry mate your turn is coming up again soon.

I'm sure you'll rattle off a goodly burst next time!

EDIT: If it's any consolation, up until now, the Gensestalers haven't been very good at not dying...so it's evening out!

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Am I right in thinking that only Arcturion is left to Act in Round 3 (Philemon and Luthais jumped ahead a bit, didn't they?) Edit: Oh, hang on, Nergui still has his regular Turn to take as well, right?

Edit: The Broodlord is going to act first in the next Round, and I'd imagine is more than quick enough to catch the rearguard. And nasty enough to do a sizeable amount of damage to them. I wonder if, depending what it does, we should turn and charge it all together? After all, if we don't kill it dead, it will only keep following us?

Edited by Lysimachus

You boys need to do your research - Mr Grumpy is no Broodlord!

He's a WS-Stealer, a Warrior Strain.  A Broodlord would require another Cohesion Damage Test as it has a level 3 Fear rating, which is higher than Stealers.

Have no fear, this is something not utterly dangerous, just significantly dangerous.

In answer to the query on BA, yes, Philemon can be safely excluded from it, but I don't know if Luthais et al would want to benefit from the Charge Move.

And yes, we're up to Nergüi!

Edited by Mazer Rackham

16 minutes ago, Mazer Rackham said:

In answer to the query on BA, yes, Philemon can be safely excluded from it, but I don't know if Luthais et al would want to benefit from the Charge Move.

He was engaged when it was called and is now (AFAIK) surrounded with regards to running back towards the genestealer, so he'd hold his ground ready to aid the others when the stealer charges rather than running off if there are no other targets.

41 minutes ago, Mazer Rackham said:

You boys need to do your research - Mr Grumpy is no Broodlord!

He's a WS-Stealer, a Warrior Strain.  A Broodlord would require another Cohesion Damage Test as it has a level 3 Fear rating, which is higher than Stealers.

Have no fear, this is something not utterly dangerous, just significantly dangerous.

Warrior Strain like the Nids that ate Space Marines and got bigger? 

33 minutes ago, Machine God said:

Warrior Strain like the Nids that ate Space Marines and got bigger? 

Not Tyranid Warriors, or Hive Guard, if that's what you mean. No, just Buffboi Genestealers, who will eat you and get bigger if they get the chance.

So I suppose there's that.

Simply, you don't get a penalty for using two weapons at once, CQB/CQB, Gun/Gun, CQB/Gun.

If you didn't have it, you'd be at -10 for all multiple attacks, if you could use multiple attacks AT ALL.

Edited by Mazer Rackham