[DW:30K] The Serpent's Cowl (OOC/Discussion)

Mazer Rackham

@Necronaut No. Your familiarity with Legionary trophies etc, whilst generic at best, would be satisfactory to conclude there is no unit champion or leader. It is perhaps due to the attrition already suffered.

@Machine God The red is perhaps a unit marking or some such, or simple embellishment, and then of course the remains of whoever they've been inviting to breakfast.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

I really think we must end this stereotypical assumption about the World Eaters, I'm sure they're all cultured, peace-loving folks who enjoy nothing more than a good walk on the beach, Barrymus Manelowus and a drink with an umbrella in it.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

27 minutes ago, Mazer Rackham said:

I really think we must end this stereotypical assumption about the World Eaters, I'm sure they're all cultured, peace-loving folks who enjoy nothing more than a good walk on the beach, Barrymus Manelowus and a drink with an umbrella in it.

Gives a whole new meaning to 'club' tropicana, doesn't it...

Post edited in Time of Reaving and so here:

https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/381859-dw30k-the-serpents-cowl-oocdiscussion/?do=findComment&comment=6008883

Changed Psychic Power and increased Strength.

Doesn't change anything in IC as Ashmon hasn't been in melee yet, Good for Hordes.

1 hour ago, Machine God said:

Well if it's @Xin Ceithan that we are waiting on, then the waiting will be good.

No doubt a heavy flavour of fluff 

:thanks:

…unless he’s been delayed otherwise, by work or such :whistling:

Spoiler

Yay, Christmas!
Lock your doors, fraters! 

13 minutes ago, Xin Ceithan said:

:thanks:

…unless he’s been delayed otherwise, by work or such :whistling:

So it's more of a Doctor When, as opposed to a Doctor Whom?

Regardless, he will see us now!

14 minutes ago, Xin Ceithan said:

Yay, Christmas!

And to you, sir! 

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: No sweat, daddio.

The World Eaters, either ignorant or contemptuous of the shot, continue to piledrive forward, great chugs of black sand spurting into the air as the train of blood-addled maniacs continues to peddle downhill, down the track to the fatal terminus.

Full Action: Run.

Torken [ ]

Sharrak [ ] 

Fixed that for you Torken has been and the World Eaters had already gone with a Full Action of Run.

1 hour ago, Xin Ceithan said:

I don’t have a good grip on the distance / technicality here -

Guess Sharrak either needs to get closer to the Battke Automata or / once he does there will be some sort of Tech Use Check to initiate the linkage / combat protocols?

For speed, we'll say a half move gets you there.

@Mazer Rackham 

Before I roll for EPT for round three did Sharrak’s action in turn two count as making a connection to the Castellax ( I can see the intention but not the result of the tech use) and if so would that give me a bonus to the EPT willpower roll, or is this just to connect me to the squad comm. And be actually able to communicate and coordinate with the others?